E17 Obtainable Pokemon List Changes [Potential Spoilers?]

Endstrom

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pokemon gets generated as soon as you get your starter, yet they are not linked to each other species-wise. 

If you choose a specific starter, don't expect to get the same Mystery Egg every time. 

I have played 5 times and I got 4 different eggs (you only got Azumarill before ep...14 I think).

Welp, Guess I was sadly right that Kommo-o isn't in e17, but looking back I think this makes more sense then we though. Even with its pre-USUM moveset Kommo-o is useful in all of the gym battles we've yet to have. Kommo-o resists Water types, so that's nice for Amaria. It also is super effective against Steel, Rock, and Dragon, the other gyms we haven't fought/ are fighting in e17. The fact that I didn't notice this beforehand is probably the only reason I thought we could get Kommo-o.

Guys watch as the goose chase with corin ends up like "Here take your stupid caterpie, i just wanted it because i thought it was rare" and we get magikarp from a completely different sidequest.

1 minute ago, Pozyher said:

Guys watch as the goose chase with corin ends up like "Here take your stupid caterpie, i just wanted it because i thought it was rare" and we get magikarp from a completely different sidequest.

He's up to something.

No seriously, it's a Magikarp that holds an Everstone you cannot remove. The DayCare won't accept it either

3 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

He's up to something.

Reveal hidden contents

No seriously, it's a Magikarp that holds an Everstone you cannot remove. The DayCare won't accept it either

Spoiler

Can't be removed? thats even worse than a caterpie.

4 hours ago, NickCrash said:

He's up to something.

Hide contents

dude you're not supposed to talk about the secrets of the beta yet

You know after all the stuff you have to go through just to get that stupid magikarp, plus now having to level grind it to the 80s to be able to use it, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ame threw you guys a bone and included it's mega stone with it or if the mega stone is even more ridiculous to get.

8 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

You know after all the stuff you have to go through just to get that stupid magikarp, plus now having to level grind it to the 80s to be able to use it, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ame threw you guys a bone and included it's mega stone with it or if the mega stone is even more ridiculous to get.

Leveling a pokemon up to 80s isn't that hard in reborn.The grand hall trainers are already at level 80 or more if I remember correctly.

Plus many people already have like 9999999999 poke money so even buying rare candy is possible.

8 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Leveling a pokemon up to 80s isn't that hard in reborn.The grand hall trainers are already at level 80 or more if I remember correctly.

Plus many people already have like 9999999999 poke money so even buying rare candy is possible.

Well thats good to know if I ever want to replace someone in my mostly static team. How did they get so much money?

Edited by The Swordsman

2 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

Well thats good to know if I ever want to replace someone in my mostly static team. How did they get so much money?

It's actually 999999 poke money.I was just meaning it really easy to get money.

I just checked Clown Indra gives now about 24000 poke money every time you beat him.So once you get luck incense which works like amulet coin you can get about 48000 poke money every time.

1 minute ago, Yagami said:

It's actually 999999 poke money.I was just meaning it really easy to get money.

I just checked Clown Indra gives now about 24000 poke money every time you beat him.So once you get luck incense which works like amulet coin you can get about 48000 poke money every time.

Thanks for the info, now I don't have to worry about getting the other upgrades to Reborn City when the next episodes come out.

The Saturday double battle trainers in the Grand Hall give 150000 with a Luck Incense equipped. 7 Rare Candies per battle... Not too shabby. Ame has stated that this is going to be nerfed in E17 though, so abuse it while you still can.

16 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Actually, in the first episodes, the quest was completed (I think) and you got magikarp, that was axed in later ones. I would think that the real turnover would be to discover that team meteor etc was only just a big sidequest while the MAGEEKARP QUEST WAS THE MAIN STORYLINE. Good job Ame, you fooled us

7 minutes ago, Blontary said:

Actually, in the first episodes, the quest was completed (I think) and you got magikarp, that was axed in later ones. I would think that the real turnover would be to discover that team meteor etc was only just a big sidequest while the MAGEEKARP QUEST WAS THE MAIN STORYLINE. Good job Ame, you fooled us

Made my day :D