E17 Obtainable Pokemon List Changes [Potential Spoilers?]

Endstrom

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, surprised to see Honedge become available. Figured the AI would have a bad time predicting King's Shield. That means that, if Silvally and Kommo-O lines become available, there's only one previously-unavailable-line left. Will it be Gyarados, Scizor or Garchomp? *drumrolls*

23 minutes ago, kithas said:

And what if Honedge's event is in any way related to Titania (whose only 'mon that we know of is Aegislash)? Also, how many more lines are we getting for 17?

Um, we have already seen her use Excadrill and Skarmory, plus her ace in the original Reborn league was Scizor, so it is safe to assume those will be on her team. As for E17, pretty sure there are 2 more lines left, unless Ame pulls another surprise Legendary/Mythical reveal.

31 minutes ago, kithas said:

Also, how many more lines are we getting for 17?

Iirc only 6 non-legendary lines are going to be unavailable in E17. In the obtainable pokémon list, the only non-legend still marked as unobtainable are the Gyarados, Scizor, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Kommo'o and Silvally lines (if you want to count the latter). That's 9 of them.

So we're going to get 2-3 more lines among those, depending on how you consider Silvally. I included it because it's a bit of an odd case as there are several of them in canon games, and Type: Null's status as a legendary pokémon is debatable.

Edited by Alistair

My bad then, sorry haha I just think it would be cool if the event was related.

So there's two lines left to show? (I think she said silvally is considered legendary but I may be remembering wrong)

Edited by kithas

13 hours ago, Anstane said:

Dratini is only obtainable in a location that requires Rock Climb. If we were to get Rock Climb, we would be able to obtain the other two Pokemon that require Rock Climb: Tyranitar and Hydreigon (Not counting the Dark Material trading as valid, it's a blatant exploit). That is why we won't get Dragonite this episode.

Yup, near Ametrine city. I know you are right, but still, orange barney, now I can only hope Ame becomes mad and removes some rock climbs leading to the others :D 

4 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

Just saw that the list was updated to show rockruff/lycanroc was being implemented in the next episode, so I am hyped! Hopefully dusk form won't be a headache to get like in Ultra Moon.

Well, you won't be getting it in E17 because USUM stuff won't be implemented yet.

4 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

Just saw that the list was updated to show rockruff/lycanroc was being implemented in the next episode, so I am hyped! Hopefully dusk form won't be a headache to get like in Ultra Moon.

I'm afraid that you'll have to wait for E18 for Dusk Lycanroc because all USUM stuffs will be implemented into E18 ( if Gen 8 won't appear in near future.

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

41 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

type null is in as event

O_O : ......... i thought that Type : Null and Silvally will be treated as Legendary...... but that's a real nice news :D

Edit : Hot damn, it's true O_O!!!

QMT4VOz.png

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

2 hours ago, dotahkin01 said:

Did you just confirm that reborn E17 is ready for community release? Or am I reading this completely wrong?

The 100% on de Dev blog has been there for some weeks now. EP17 exists, now on beta testng and probably one of these days is going to be released