E17 Obtainable Pokemon List Changes [Potential Spoilers?]

Endstrom

24 minutes ago, Mocama_cama said:

where can i got the luck incense ?

return the lady's igglybuff in peridot ward. If not, just give her an igglybuff.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29-11-2017 at 3:34 PM, kithas said:

Do you see one of the new available mons (specially Gen VII ones) eventing in a preexisting event?

Like for example I see Kiki's event in Byxbision wasteland pretty in lore for Mimikkyu...

Reveal hidden contents

As Kiki was very popular before her death, Mimikyu would probably disguise itself as her.

Well, since Mimikyu is a strong force in OU, the chance Ame will put such a capable mon available that early in the game, even amidst type disadvantage, is absolutely minimal. It's much more likely that it will be an new event in an E17-area.

So guess what kind of event it'll be ;)

2 hours ago, laggless01 said:

Well, since Mimikyu is a strong force in OU, the chance Ame will put such a capable mon available that early in the game, even amidst type disadvantage, is absolutely minimal. It's much more likely that it will be an new event in an E17-area.

So guess what kind of event it'll be ;)

I mean it's not that there was a Gastly at that point, considering what a force Gengar can be...

On 11/30/2017 at 11:49 PM, GS BALL said:

Hey, babies can't breed, that's illegal! Breed a Jigglypuff, instead! Which you get from buying out the 7th street slave-pokemon sidequest...

:D

On 11/30/2017 at 11:49 PM, GS BALL said:

Hey, babies can't breed, that's illegal! Breed a Jigglypuff, instead! Which you get from buying out the 7th street slave-pokemon sidequest...

but we can still use babies to fight each other ? how ? :D 

RIP DUPLICATE COMMENT duno how delete itttt

Edited by Mocama_cama

On 30-11-2017 at 8:42 PM, kithas said:

I mean it's not that there was a Gastly at that point, considering what a force Gengar can be...

That was a long time ago, tho, and many TM's it liked weren't available either at that time (TM breeding didn't help though). Difficulty has been consistently smoothed over the length of the game, so I doubt it would be at an early place for long if Ame decided to put it there.
I find having it in a new area much more likely, since it also gives more creative liberty regarding the side-quest leading to it.

• 2 weeks later...