E17 Obtainable Pokemon List Changes [Potential Spoilers?]

Endstrom

what about the shroomish line being in the wild??? it should have been added ages ago.yeah i know technician breloom is good but only ofensively.it cant take a damn hit.another one that has paid its dues is the scyther line or scyther alone.shroomish should have been added as a wild pokemon in azurine island post reconstrustion.the same for scyther where it could be wild or event in azurine island post reconstruction.i am telling this because there in no other logic place for them to be.or if ame will create a forest area in the victory roadand add them that would be the solution.but i support my opinion that  these pokemon should have been introduced in episode 16

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bessi A npc in Azurine talks about how they were thinking of adding Shroomish at some point but they postponed it. There is a chance that azurine has a couple of quests left and maybe shroomish can become obtainable at some point there.I doubt we will get scyther from the same place though.

Edited by Pozyher

I am worried that nobody's ever going to use Midday form if Dusk is included.

Midday

75 / 115 / 65 / 55 / 65 / 112

Keen Eye, Sand Rush /// Steadfast

Knows Accelerock

Midnight

85 / 115 / 75 / 55 / 75 / 82

Keen Eye, Vital Spirit /// No Guard

Knows Counter

Dusk

75 / 117 / 65 / 55 / 65 / 110

Tough fookin' Claws

Knows Accelerock

• Administrators

i mean they're basically the same pokemon anyway

im not going to exclude a form because it would make other forms irrelevant. there's plenty of other examples of that anyhow.

would however exclude a form because it's based directly on a character that does not exist in reborn. 

26 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I wouldn't get too excited. It's a limited event and I don't know many of those.

either new one or mystery egg

mystery egg already offers things that break the game far more than Gengar (Volcarona and Haxorus) so it wouldn't be unbelievable

Edited by Paperblade

1 hour ago, Paperblade said:

Skarmory and Toxapex line are in

Also going down to 1 per day

Remaining non-legendaries (+Silvally I guess)

Dragonite

Gyarados

Scizor

Garchomp

Salamence

Hydreigon

Aegislash

Silvally

Kommo-o

Hol up, tyranitar isnt in the game, correct?

8 minutes ago, PinkOmega said:

Hol up, tyranitar isnt in the game, correct?

I believe I saw Larvitar in the Tanzan Cove Cave map. It needed Surf and Rock Climb to get to and it was just a pokemon tile in the map, with no code related to it. We could still get it if we get Rock Climb this episode and the map doesn't change.

BTW the Quote button ACTUALLY WORKS NOW!!! Thanks Amethyst!

What changed: now we are gonna get only 1 pokémon line per day, an it does not include pokémon that were previously available through evolution or breeding beeing able to be caught in the wild anymore.  We still have 9 unobtainable families (10 if Ame doesn't consider Silvally to be legendary, although the official source says it is):

1. Scyther - Scizor 

2. Magikarp - Gyarados

3. Dratini - Dragonair - Dragonite

4. Larvitar - Pupitar - Tyranitar

5. Bagon - Shelgon - Salamence

6. Gigle - Gabite - Garchomp

7. Deino - Zweilous - Hydreigon

8. Honedge - Doublade - Aegislash

9. Jangmo-o - Hakamo-o - Kommo-o

Also, there are 8 pokémon lines that are available only through limited event only:

1. Gastly - Haunter - Gengar

2. Torchic - Combusken - Blaziken

3. Shroomish - Breloom

4. Azurill - Marill - Azumarill

5. Snivy - Servine - Serperior

6. Axew - Fraxure - Haxorus

7. Larvesta - Volcarona

8. Froakie - Frogadier - Greninja

Obviously Gastly line will stay like that, since it was recently added. But I think that we are gonna have 3 of those unavailable families and 3 of those families that are only available through limited event become available in the next 6 days, since that is the time I think Ame said the changes would end. If there are going to be more then 6 days of changes, more of those limited event families might become available, and if Type: Null and Silvally are not being counted as legendaries, there are going to be 4 of those unavailable families become available. 

1 hour ago, Ross_Andrews said:

I believe I saw Larvitar in the Tanzan Cove Cave map. It needed Surf and Rock Climb to get to and it was just a pokemon tile in the map, with no code related to it. We could still get it if we get Rock Climb this episode and the map doesn't change.

BTW the Quote button ACTUALLY WORKS NOW!!! Thanks Amethyst!

It does indeed work! , but even if a Pokémon tile was there in ep16 so is it not guaranteed to be in ep17, locations and events tend to be quite turbulent but We can always hope it becomes available :))