E17 Obtainable Pokemon List Changes [Potential Spoilers?]

Endstrom

7 minutes ago, Howin said:

It's been updated but hard to figure out what's new without the e16 chart to reference. Anyone have a screenshot?

I'm debating whether or not to look at this though cause in a way spoilers kind of suck.

this ones were from long ago, check it. :D

4597468647866360ea2ef21eeabda6b0.png

bf38f6c6d80d3222b40d0856b6830cd0.png

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cottonee is wild. 

It makes sense for Roggenrolla to be event-only, because of 7th st. I don't know if that means Boldore is removed from Tanzan as well.

This didn't happen for Loudred so...

I don't understand why Dwebble isn't wild anymore.

>>Expect changes in the limited event called "Mystery Egg". 

3 hours ago, NickCrash said:

It makes sense for Roggenrolla to be event-only, because of 7th st. I don't know if that means Boldore is removed from Tanzan as well.

This didn't happen for Loudred so...

Roggenrola is set to "Obtainable through evolution or breeding" now, so the 7th street mon has changed. Could just be replaced with Boldore with wild ones obtainable later, or a different line entirely.

So it wasn't the "event grey" >.<

Doesn't the event make it go before those accessible by evo/breeding?

If it's going to be a different line that we get in 7th st, then why not let it be in Tanzan like before? 

I believe it's going to be the opposite, with new lines replacing the Roggenrolla one in Tanzan, especially now that Gigalith got Sand Stream as a Hidden Ability.

1 hour ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

I think Togedemaru is the only change or?

Nah we also got Cacturn becoming wild for today.

But Cacnea's still event only so I guess that means that any pre-evolutions that're updated will probably be for already existing areas as opposed to the desert.

• Administrators

you thought very, very wrong.

now that y'all mention it cacnea should have been marked as evo-only since that was a limited event (i think it wasn't since it was originally always cacnea?) so i have fixed that too

i think there might be other instances of such things since that egg, and some others, have been update to have more potential species in e17. i cant remember what's changed where though so if you guys notice inconsistencies like this after the episode is out + list is fully updated, lemme know plsthx

btw if you leave an old tab open with obtainable mons and open a new one, you can tab through them quickly and find the changes in like 15 seconds

For example, I have the 10/26 update tab up, and when the 10/27 updates, I open a new tab for that and can just switch between them rapidly. Since there's only two changes (and one is generally a gen7 mon) it's pretty easy to notice