E17 Obtainable Pokemon List Changes [Potential Spoilers?]

Endstrom

1 minute ago, espeon860 said:

i want to say either gible or kommo next but that just me

kommo does seem like the logical choice to me, it doesn't have that good stats (basically a scrafty with better typing in my opinion), I would like to think that the other options (sandstorm tyrannitar, multiscale dragonite, aegislash,...) are way more overpowered, and getting those early-mid game would give you a fairly big advantage, so maybe just place them at end-game locations

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Shakarun said:

kommo does seem like the logical choice to me, it doesn't have that good stats (basically a scrafty with better typing in my opinion), I would like to think that the other options (sandstorm tyrannitar, multiscale dragonite, aegislash,...) are way more overpowered, and getting those early-mid game would give you a fairly big advantage, so maybe just place them at end-game locations

It really depends all on whether we get Rock Climb. Based on EP16's maps, if we have RC AND the maps don't change, we can have access to Hydreigon and Tyranitar. If one of those things change, then it's anybody's guess.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Ross_Andrews said:

I believe I saw Larvitar in the Tanzan Cove Cave map. It needed Surf and Rock Climb to get to and it was just a pokemon tile in the map, with no code related to it. We could still get it if we get Rock Climb this episode and the map doesn't change.

BTW the Quote button ACTUALLY WORKS NOW!!! Thanks Amethyst!

???????????????????? i didnt do anything lol?

not at that time at least
i'm so confused

for the 6 line thing, limited event pokemon are considered to be obtainable

• Global Mods
50 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

i'm so confused

Honestly I'm pretty sure the quote button just works whenever the heck it feels like working. It's become sentient and will soon take over the site. 

Can you confirm whether or not Silvally Line is being considered legendary or not?

I am still a little sad that the Breloom line is unobtainable outside of the Mystery Egg in E17.

Anyway, yeah. Only three lines left to reveal, and Kommo-O and Garchomp are all but guaranteed, I feel.

5 hours ago, Amethyst said:

i'm so confused

If you're referring to the Quote button, then I was having problems since summer getting it to work. I always thought that it was a known site bug until it started working for me again for that recent post.

I am still a little sad that the Breloom line is unobtainable outside of the Mystery Egg in E17.

Anyway, yeah. Only three lines left to reveal, and Kommo-O and Garchomp are all but guaranteed, I feel.

Wasn't Breloom available after the restoration of the swamp (Can't remember it now due to a flu-riddled brain) ?

Edited by Ross_Andrews
Breloom

4 hours ago, Firestorm said:

Phione was NOT what I expected to be available when I clicked on the list, looks like we might be starting to get some legendaries!

and now we all go back to forgetting Phione exists

not only is Phione available, but it's wild/repeatable as well.  but to be fair, calling it a legendary is highly debatable, and it does have the same exact stats as non-mega Glalie

image.png.4aaf895e683ecba0bef045e3e37877a5.png

interesting that Ame decided to go against the canon games and make it more than just a breedject though

I hope it'll be kommo-o and dragonite. Or is it's ability Multiscale and power and defenses just too much?? Also, wow we're just getting Titania's ace?? Maybe it's obtainable only after the gym.

Edited by BRS swag

7 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

I hope it'll be kommo-o and dragonite. Or is it's ability Multiscale and power and defenses just too much?? Also, wow we're just getting Titania's ace?? Maybe it's obtainable only after the gym.

Dratini is only obtainable in a location that requires Rock Climb. If we were to get Rock Climb, we would be able to obtain the other two Pokemon that require Rock Climb: Tyranitar and Hydreigon (Not counting the Dark Material trading as valid, it's a blatant exploit). That is why we won't get Dragonite this episode.

2 minutes ago, Aethur said:

so much to read...but I want to know one thing. Is Silvally obtainable?

Not yet and it's left to see if Silvally will be obtainable in E17. If not, then it's safe to assume that Silvally will only be obtainable in Post-game content in E19.

Just now, Anstane said:

Not yet and it's left to see if Silvally will be obtainable in E17. If not, then it's safe to assume that Silvally will only be obtainable in Post-game content in E19.

i c :'(