A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

In defense for those who do draw her with a school jacket: Alice's sprite does make it seem like she is, in fact, wearing a school uniform. It's only if you look closer that you can see a seperation between her top and ... gloves (?), but I can understand your frustation.

Always been pretty clear to me but wellp D: I think he actual outfit suits her far more

I still want to know why everybody and their grandma draws Alice with a longsleeve school uniform jacket and odd boot-shoes :(

Because we can draw what we want. Since this is just fanart made for our own enjoyment, we draw what we pleases us, aesthetically or otherwise. I personally am not a fan of Alice's default clothing, so I drew a blouse, blazer, and boots. There is one more personal reason for why I do it though...

That's understandable , but the shoes alice has are relatively simple iirc, so it shall not take you long. The school uniform jacket thing bugs me far more for some reason D: Feels like it's not her character anymore or wellp, at least I just never pictured as the diligent schoolgirl character

Shortly before I discovered Reborn, I created a character design that looks eerily similar to Alice. When started playing the game, I substituted Alice in for my OC, so when I draw the blonde protag, it feels wrong to draw Alice and not her lolol

In short: Because artistic freedom

• Upvote 1

I like seeing characters in different outfits to be honest

Turn 'em into fashion models, give them all the outfits I'll suck it up

In fact, where's all the 'characters in hoodies' pics at? [furious scribbling as I put it on my learn-to-draw-it-list]

The characters' outfits are all nice and fitting for them, but clothes are just clothes, after all. People may have a clothing style, but at the end of the day, they can try anything. I gotta admit I didn't even notice anything 'off' in Alice's case, whoops!

People are probably getting second-hand embarrassed for me posting this much shit. I swear I'll chill. But yup prepare for trouble and make it quadruple.

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o3_400.jpg You expected reborn but it was me, rejuvenation!

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o4_500.jpgJust innocent gardener nothing suspicious going on here keep walking

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o9_400.jpgLegolas what do your anime eyes see?

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgPrison break season 5

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o8_400.jpg Layer features begged mercy yet I kept going

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgEyless-Jack, tangela and light bulb

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o5_1280.jpg In Apophyll Academy you can ~hire a samurai~

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o7_500.jpg Aya's theme is Poison and Cain's is Toxic, yes?

tumblr_o4o18eLKO21v6nrs4o1_1280.jpg"I hate this. I hate this so much..." Goddamn Lumi stop making me feel things

*mumbles about tumblr and bigger pictures and leaves through the back door*

MY LOVE

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE

• 3 weeks later...

MY LOVE

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE

Take me I'm yours.

I. Am. So. Late. To the party. Should probably visit here more often. But still regarding whole Alice's outfit thing (I kinda feel bit related to this too) I sketched this to you Masquerain~ Actually Alice

tumblr_o605ecxeTJ1v6nrs4o1_400.jpg(sorry it's kinda bad but it's midnight and i have fever *sad violin plays in the distance*)

I'm sorry Alice that I brutally ripped off your design and used it for my own ocs creation but you'll forgive me 'cause you're sweet lil blondie

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Take me I'm yours.

I. Am. So. Late. To the party. Should probably visit here more often. But still regarding whole Alice's outfit thing (I kinda feel bit related to this too) I sketched this to you Masquerain~ Actually Alice

tumblr_o605ecxeTJ1v6nrs4o1_400.jpg(sorry it's kinda bad but it's midnight and i have fever *sad violin plays in the distance*)

I'm sorry Alice that I brutally ripped off your design and used it for my own ocs creation but you'll forgive me 'cause you're sweet lil blondie

She looks gorgeous, my friend! ^^

Take me I'm yours.

I may die in peace now!

Lucia is still best though. Not enough fanart of her :(

So I saw this "draw your squad" thing on tumblr

tumblr_nzc4itiLkk1u0q9iro1_500.jpg

so naturally, I drew this

protag_squad_by_deviant_rena-d9xnkx4.jpg

will I ever finish it? who knows

Take me I'm yours.

I don't have digital art capabilities, but I do have traditional!!

attachicon.gifHydreigon pic.PNG

attachicon.gifMega banette pic.PNG

attachicon.gifPokemon oc pic.PNG

⊂_ヽ

\\ _

\( •_•) F

< ⌒ヽ A

/   へ\ B

/  / \\ U

レ ノ   ヽ_つ L

/ / O

/ /| U

( (ヽ S

| |、\

| 丿 \ ⌒)

| |  ) /

`ノ )  Lノ

(_/

• Upvote 3

Hello. It me. I was wondering if after all these weeks you'd like to meet.

tumblr_inline_o3cg7qQPPn1u2a593_500.gif

Ah well let's get to the point.

I just wanna point out that under the first spoiler there is slightly sliced up meteor grunts, of course nothing gory but blood anyway. (please tell if it's not okay i'll remove it right away (i read the community rules but i found nothing that forbids this but i might have missed something)) So if you still wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat remembering that whole Titania ordeal skip the first one~

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o2_500.jpgDon't play knife tag children

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o6_500.jpgTbh I don't even know which one i pity more

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o5_540.jpgSerra serving legs for days

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o4_540.jpgWhat am I even doing anymore.

So this was meant to be like cool epic pokemon battle. At least twice this wide and battle in the middle epic and dramatic and everything I wanted to draw. But then I was like "fuck this is huge i might not have enough time to finish serras gym" And since I had already started and didn't want to waste the background here's the second best. Blake soaring with the grace of dying seagull. I am very sorry.

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgSomebody should get Solaris a vacation because that man might die stress related heart attack before anybody catches enough time to stab him on the back.

tumblr_o6i6ua8Sky1v6nrs4o1_1280.jpgBtw if anybody wonders which of my drawings I have ever related to most it's this fucking thing.

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgGreatest battle of reborn was Zero vs abra the sass machine

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o8_540.jpgOn scale from one to Zero how bad would you be with backtalking children.

In case you didn't get the referencetumblr_inline_nhl0xxsZZm1rnhesm.png(Sorry for dump zel sketches but i just like angry zero so much)

Maybe that was enough trash for today goodbye and please forgive me

Brilliant, everyone of them, especially the one about Solaris needing a vacation. I lol'ed.

• Upvote 1

Came here for the angry Zero you promised me, lost it at facepalming Solaris

Please never stop, I need more of this all in my life
(Now let me find the tumblr post because I was asleep and it's tragic I only got to see this now)

• Upvote 1

I just wanna point out that under the first spoiler there is slightly sliced up meteor grunts, of course nothing gory but blood anyway. (please tell if it's not okay i'll remove it right away (i read the community rules but i found nothing that forbids this but i might have missed something)) So if you still wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat remembering that whole Titania ordeal skip the first one~

So this was meant to be like cool epic pokemon battle. At least twice this wide and battle in the middle epic and dramatic and everything I wanted to draw. But then I was like "fuck this is huge i might not have enough time to finish serras gym" And since I had already started and didn't want to waste the background here's the second best. Blake soaring with the grace of dying seagull. I am very sorry.

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgSomebody should get Solaris a vacation because that man might die stress related heart attack before anybody catches enough time to stab him on the back.

tumblr_o6i6ua8Sky1v6nrs4o1_1280.jpgBtw if anybody wonders which of my drawings I have ever related to most it's this fucking thing.

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgGreatest battle of reborn was Zero vs abra the sass machine

tumblr_o6i5jkahnG1v6nrs4o8_540.jpgOn scale from one to Zero how bad would you be with backtalking children.

In case you didn't get the referencetumblr_inline_nhl0xxsZZm1rnhesm.png(Sorry for dump zel sketches but i just like angry zero so much)

They're so beautifull, I really love the one Blake being thrown over the edge. it does the moment justice.

Edited by FairFamily
  • Upvote 4

• Administrators

the second titania one speaks to me.

also since tania is the one who usually wears a white tank definitely imagining that amy commandeered it from her there,

which sounds about right really.

• Upvote 7

I don't have digital art capabilities, but I do have traditional!!

attachicon.gifHydreigon pic.PNG

attachicon.gifMega banette pic.PNG

attachicon.gifPokemon oc pic.PNG

Ohhh myyy, I really love that bannette!

NOICE. Also, poor Titania lollol q.q

OH MY GOD?? THEY'RE ALL SO IMPOSSIBLE BEAUTIFUL. I especially love the one where Blake gets slammed lmao

• Upvote 1

I know I've said it before, but my complete and utter love for you could not be truer~

YOOOOOOOO Titania got da b00ty. Terra would be proud.

D'aw, that second one is the right mix of cute and sad. I like how Amaria is (supposedly) wearing Titania's tank top, too. That's a nice touch.

DUUUUUUDE Serra looks so ~*FABULOUS*~

She got ALL kinds of legs

(It's ok Serra my love, I don't care if you're retired, you're still a bombshell)

"COFFEE!!!"

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, SEND HELP
This scene killed me when I played through it in the game, so seeing it here with Blake's pose is just
Magical

Poor Solaris.
(I wonder why John wears that mask everywhere)

THAT ABRA HAD A SASSY NATURE ALL RIGHT
(omgggggg that reference, Jamie Lee Curtis confirmed for Zero's spirit animal)

• Upvote 2

Serra is so pretty~ Wish she is more involved in the story to give Bennett some lessons...

Also Tania is awesome, after seeing your art I wonder why she didn't get shiny Aegislash...(perhaps her Aegislash need more blood to be shiny)

• Upvote 2