A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Oooh so much awesome art in one place. This pleases me~ (Shh I did not just went through the whole thread)

Because I don't know how to start posting on this forum I'll just throw these here. Oldest to newest, bigger versions are on tumblr...

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o3_500.jpg Too edgy for indoors.

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o5_1280.jpg Iolia valley was so pretty.

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o7_400.jpg (Matti) Vanhanen castle. :D

tumblr_o1v74zqLDi1v6nrs4o1_1280.jpg Always so magnificent Shitbrown lake.

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o2_500.jpg Yes, this is ridiculously edgy but come on Shades gym was grim.

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o1_500.jpg Chatot here to rescue your weak ass.

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o4_1280.jpg But everything changed when fire gym leader attacked.

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o6_400.jpg All rise before dittorceus!

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o9_1280.jpg "I said no high strikers before we've found Aya."

These are all really amazing, I can't wait to see more of you art, Reborn fanart or otherwise! *casually follows your tumblr*

Edited by Alicirno

Oooh so much awesome art in one place. This pleases me~ (Shh I did not just went through the whole thread)

Because I don't know how to start posting on this forum I'll just throw these here. Oldest to newest, bigger versions are on tumblr...

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o2_500.jpg Yes, this is ridiculously edgy but come on Shades gym was grim.

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o4_1280.jpg But everything changed when fire gym leader attacked.

tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o9_1280.jpg "I said no high strikers before we've found Aya."

also that clown in the last pic

LMAO this is really good! can't get enough of it. :D

Aaah, I've seen your art (well some of what you posted) on tumblr!
Apparently forgot to hit that follow button, though, oops. I must correct this now.
I love that art, it's always so nice to see scenery/backgrounds.

Really like the Chatot and Vanhanen Castle ones, and it's so cool to see El art <3

arceus, this is beautiful. I hope to see moar scenery art !

GIF-cry-happy-joy-overjoyed-tears-GIF.gi

Oh my god thank you... I'm not good handling compliments, so I probably wont stop smiling until 6th day and that's because school starts again.

Oh yes please all neat blogs follow me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I remember you Ama, you were too nice while tagging my stuff (see above)

But I'm really happy that people like these. Otherwise it just would be really uncomfortable, cause there will be more for sure. (goddamn this game)

• Global Mods

This is what Reborn would look like on a 3D console o w o

[/size]tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o3_500.jpg Too edgy for indoors.

[/size]

[/size]tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o5_1280.jpg Iolia valley was so pretty.

[/size]

[/size]tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o7_400.jpg (Matti) Vanhanen castle. :D

[/size]

[/size]tumblr_o1v74zqLDi1v6nrs4o1_1280.jpg Always so magnificent Shitbrown lake.

[/size]

[/size]tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o2_500.jpg Yes, this is ridiculously edgy but come on Shades gym was grim.

[/size]

[/size]tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o1_500.jpg Chatot here to rescue your weak ass.

[/size]

[/size]tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o4_1280.jpg But everything changed when fire gym leader attacked.

[/size]

[/size]tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o6_400.jpg All rise before dittorceus!

[/size]

[/size]tumblr_o1v6yufhTg1v6nrs4o9_1280.jpg "I said no high strikers before we've found Aya."

[/size]/quote]

Lordy, this kinda art just makes me super inspired gosh golly

hey, I know you from tumblr! :D Edited by ShaylaShay

Amagad, some amazing fan arts here.

This is very interesting to see how everyone has their own interpretations of the characters *-*

That would takes ages to quote everyone but wow there are really beautiful things to see here !

Actually I follow this forum since a long time now, but I never dared posting my fanarts... but whyyyy not.
Just some sketches :

Vero & Cain, 'cuz I see Cain as an always overexcited child and playable character like "omg why do I even follow him"

YEPno.jpg

Stupid comic featuring Vero & Cain, again, because I laughed so hard at this point of the game (Srsly I love this character)

b277c731a6e0f794cc9e13e4d7572c27IglbW.jp

And another stupid comic because omg Radomus was just so hard to beat
(But finally I beat him) (After hours) (many hours) (*sobs* ) (Srsly I did the same face as Vero each time I was defeated)

Randomus.jpg

(Sorry I don't even know if it's grammatically ok )

And i'll stop here; that's enough for today I guess ;w;

Good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 Your drawing style is so nice, and you obviously got right humor and talent to draw comics. Can't wait to see more. :D

Holy. Shit.

If I didn't know too well how effing long it takes to draw stuff I'd probably say that you should just draw all the Reborn characters ever, but of course, I won't do that. I'm a civilized and self-restrained person who definitely doesn't fawn over people's art too much.

...But seriously, that Radomus.

Was gonna say "I'm in love" but like, with the art. Then decided that maybe the wording is just too unfortunate.