A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

That's a good Luna. All artwork here is wonderful, so don't compare because every piece is on the same level. The only oddity I see with Luna is the round face. I always thought hers was more pointed? Maybe that's just how I envision her.

Ah, it was actually more supposed to be the white female protagonist... They look super alike anyways haha. I'm glad you like it though ^^

[14:16:35] Ice: Shelly art
[14:17:49] Meteor Mama Ama: WHERE
[14:17:59] Ice: Art thread
[14:18:07] Meteor Mama Ama: ZOOMS THERE
[14:18:38] Meteor Mama Ama: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is super cute omg

She looks precious <3

Heather please, a Flying trainer shouldn't have to be scared of bugs :3

doodlessss~

this time, it's shelly!

YZqRUd1.png

BONUS:

"Hey, Heather! Take a look at this."

"-sigh- what is it nowwWWWAAAAAAHHHHWHATTHEHELLISTHAT"

FHvCgjV.png

sIpqY4l.png

KYAAAAAAA! How cute!

Anyway... I came here to make an quick request. I want a fan art of Laura, Serra, Tania, Amy, Adult Anna and Adult Shelly. Here are the only 3 conditions:

1.-Full color

2.-Full body

3.-Shoujo-ish style

That's all. My birthday is in a few weeks more, so that can be a birthday's present >w<

full colour?? aaaa i hate and am not good at colouring so...sorryyy! i can't help you...

anyways, here's a Luna I did for Simon.

PKeBczk.png

alsowhatisanartstyle

i'mpissedbcifyoulookatmyshellyfanartit'sallcuteandcartoonishbuthensuddenlyidrawLunawitharealistickindastyle??????

wat even

• Upvote 8

KYAAAAAAA! How cute!

Anyway... I came here to make an quick request. I want a fan art of Laura, Serra, Tania, Amy, Adult Anna and Adult Shelly. Here are the only 3 conditions:

1.-Full color

2.-Full body

3.-Shoujo-ish style

That's all. My birthday is in a few weeks more, so that can be a birthday's present >w<

I'm sure there are plenty of artists out there who will accept commissions for those~

The rate for a full-body, full-color commission is usually between $50 and $100 for a freelance artist, and more for a professional one.

I'm sure there are plenty of artists out there who will accept commissions for those~

The rate for a full-body, full-color commission is usually between $50 and $100 for a freelance artist, and more for a professional one.

o.O what places do you visit for such high prices? ..that seems way more expensive than what I usually see

o.O what places do you visit for such high prices? ..that seems way more expensive than what I usually see

...Tumblr and deviantART?

Those prices are actually quite low, considering how long it takes to complete a full-body, full-color piece. People just seem to have this mentality that art shouldn't be worth paying much for.

• Upvote 1

...Tumblr and deviantART?

Those prices are actually quite low, considering how long it takes to complete a full-body, full-color piece. People just seem to have this mentality that art shouldn't be worth paying much for.

I also inhabit deviantART and I see people who do these things for so much less( talk max 25$). I am not sure what kind of masterpieces people produce to charge 100$ x.x But I guess I have not seen enough of deviant then :o