A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Friday comes (well, at least it was Friday in my country) and we get two wonderful fanarts. That surely was a good day~

Poses.. Very intensely.

I have finished an art.

is it surprising that I drew Taka? probably not.

Enjoy !

cutie_patoot_by_aa_rune-d9arjnq.png

Taka needs more fanarts. And more love in general, He's an amazing character.

I hope he'll be alright after E15 events ;_;

I like to think there were happier times in the Belrose family

tumblr_nv911bl2LX1rrqw30o1_1280.png

Belrose girls look so cute here (especially little Charlotte <3) Also, the way you colored the picture, I simply adore it. All those bright colors are bringing out the feeling of happiness in a perfect way :)

Cain is portrayed as cool and confident when he uses nidoking to beat either meteor or sigmund. And I wanted to draw him with his signature pokemon, so I couldn't help going for the side-to-side badasses pose. Thank you for liking my fanart :)

The waste is always watching...

• Upvote 2

That mini Charlotte has an adorable smile.

And I like the sketchy lineart in the Taka fanart a lot. This thread got nice stuff.

I finished a Cain fanart I was working with for a few days. I wanted to draw more of the wasteland in the background since it's my favorite place in reborn, but good composition and perspective requires loads and loads of patience.

I also promised to a friend to post a few random older fanarts. Pokemon-related but not reborn

http://vagelio.tumblr.com/post/77549643159/praise-the-helix

http://img03.deviantart.net/5653/i/2013/052/9/6/bug_catcher_by_nidoqueen4ever-d5vr6xo.jpg

That's the best image of Cain I have ever seen. Wonderful work!

And Gangam Fern is hilarious! :lol:

That mini Charlotte has an adorable smile.

And I like the sketchy lineart in the Taka fanart a lot. This thread got nice stuff.

I finished a Cain fanart I was working with for a few days. I wanted to draw more of the wasteland in the background since it's my favorite place in reborn, but good composition and perspective requires loads and loads of patience.

I also promised to a friend to post a few random older fanarts. Pokemon-related but not reborn

http://vagelio.tumblr.com/post/77549643159/praise-the-helix

http://img03.deviantart.net/5653/i/2013/052/9/6/bug_catcher_by_nidoqueen4ever-d5vr6xo.jpg

ELDRITCH CATERPIES!

That's super cool.

Can I contribute too?

Just did a little comic, please don't mind the details as I finished it in a hurry.

Playing through Pokemon Reborn, this moment just made me feel like I was playing an otome game and just raised Cain's affection towards the MC.

I can't help but think Cain had this goofy smile the whole way through.

... I kinda skewed the order too...

Much thanks to Odybld for providing me the dialogue cause I kinda forgot what Cain said!

2dumgs7.jpg

• Upvote 5

Can I contribute too?

Just did a little comic, please don't mind the details as I finished it in a hurry.

Playing through Pokemon Reborn, this moment just made me feel like I was playing an otome game and just raised Cain's affection towards the MC.

I can't help but think Cain had this goofy smile the whole way through.

... I kinda skewed the order too...

Much thanks to Odybld for providing me the dialogue cause I kinda forgot what Cain said!

2dumgs7.jpg

Ohhhh I like this! (。◕ ∀ ◕。)

• Upvote 2