A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZEL ART

let me hug you <3

I love love love the concept behind that one so much!

You just officially made my day <3

Though the other ones turned out just as awesome! The shading on Taka looks amazing, and I adore how Ciel looks in your style!

Edited by Ama

That ZEL art... is amazing. It captures everything so everything so well.

Even the individual characters/souls of Zero, Eve and Lumi. Putting this in a spoiler as some people may not have reached Ametrine yet.

Amaria, Ciel and Taka look really good too (But currently deciding which one of the three I like more). That Florinia and Fern one made me laugh a little with the way Florinia is looking at Fern is like 'You better not start anything again' or 'I don't give a damn'.

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it. Making fanarts for such a great community is a pleasure :)

And Ama-senpai noticed me, I can die happy now <3

And about that little thing with Flo and Fern... I'm thinking about makin series of short comics drawed in this style, illustrating some of Reborn events in a bit more comical way (since drawing characters like that is fast, easy and quite enjoyable) However, an original character will probably be involved, so I'm not sure if I'll post it here (good thing my tumblr blog is under construction)

Monohrome_Complex, get some goddamn pencils and draw. Now! (」゜ロ゜)」

And about that little thing with Flo and Fern... I'm thinking about makin series of short comics drawed in this style, illustrating some of Reborn events in a bit more comical way (since drawing characters like that is fast, easy and quite enjoyable) However, an original character will probably be involved, so I'm not sure if I'll post it here (good thing my tumblr blog is under construction)

If it keeps this topic alive, nobody will say anything. You could also make a completely new topic dedicated to that comic strip if you really wanted to. It's just easier to keep track of stuff on here.

And Ama-senpai noticed me, I can die happy now <3

[stunned silence] I am your what now? How did that happen :'D

But please don't die :c Dying is very impractical. You couldn't draw anything that way either

That said, I'd be so in for Fern & Flo comics. I'm sure nobody would mind the OC; as long as it involves the Reborn charries as well, it should fit in here just fine n.n

Edited by Ama

REBORN MINI COMICS YEEEEEEEEEEEE

[stunned silence] I am your what now? How did that happen :'D

I was just joking here~ However, I have to admitt, I've always been admiring your hypotheses about Reborn characters (yeah, I've been lurking on this forum quite a lot before actually joining it... >.>" ) so it was kind of like those "notice me senpai" situations. And it also looks like we both have a soft spot for jerkass characters.

Damn, I sound like some creep right now, ain't I?

Back to the comics topic, two of them are done already and I have a bunch of ideas written down in my notebook, so once I'm done with the thing I'm working on right now (yes, prepare yourselves for something more than just a simple sketch) I can start doing those~

• Upvote 1

I was just joking here~ However, I have to admitt, I've always been admiring your hypotheses about Reborn characters (yeah, I've been lurking on this forum quite a lot before actually joining it... >.>" ) so it was kind of like those "notice me senpai" situations. And it also looks like we both have a soft spot for jerkass characters.

Damn, I sound like some creep right now, ain't I?

Back to the comics topic, two of them are done already and I have a bunch of ideas written down in my notebook, so once I'm done with the thing I'm working on right now (yes, prepare yourselves for something more than just a simple sketch) I can start doing those~

You shouldn't worry being a lurker or a creep you would say lol.

Admitly i have done the same before joining here.

Also good luck with the comics. I'll read it lurkingly.

I want to see this happen.

Alright, it's 11PM, my hand hurts, left ctrl stopped working, and my computer mouse just packed her things and is about to move out, but here it is.

14l3olc.png

Seriously, I'm NOT doing anything like this again till I buy myself a graphics tablet

...I will BUY you a new graphic tablet if it means you'll make stuff like this. 10/10 Would Shelly again

• Upvote 2

[23:43:02] Mal-ama-r: someone sponsor them a tablet pls
[23:43:06] Mal-ama-r: i'll send mine

seems this art evokes the same reactions in all of us :'3
Gorgeous as always, and honestly, impressive!

Also, SHELLY <33

• Upvote 2

Alright, it's 11PM, my hand hurts, left ctrl stopped working, and my computer mouse just packed her things and is about to move out, but here it is.

14l3olc.png

Seriously, I'm NOT doing anything like this again till I buy myself a graphics tablet

Instant favorite! She looks so adorable! (*’∀’人)♥
  • Upvote 2

14l3olc.png

...Give this artist a graphics table pronto. I mean pronto.

• Upvote 2

Well it's not as awesome as yours , but i wanted to do something to post here :blushes:

zEaNu0U.png

Dont mind the text, i can take it out if you want, it's just because i will open Deviantart to receive tips from pros and i will have a different username ^^

You definitely should open a DA account! It helps a lot

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...