A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Hi guys ^^ I follow the forum a long time, so I decided to create an account and share with you my fan art. I love Noel and his smartness!
2ngzbdf.jpg

LAWD JESUS THIS IS GOOD.

I really like how you handled the hair and the clothes.

So I did this thing trying to use the same creative spark I got from Vero...and it ended up taking me a week to do as opposed to a day.

Oh well, I don't necessarily think it's quite as nice as my last one but I'm still pretty happy with what I got.

Decibel_zpsfvdijd3s.png

Fun fact: This was actually my first time drawing a gender-neutral character and I thought going into this piece that that woulda been the most intimidating part of doing it. Turns out however that that wasn't the case at all, as the array of crystals and Decibel's hair were easily the most frustrating parts all together. @_@

PS: Really loving all the work you guys are posting as well. Super jealous of how well you drew Noel's hair in your pic, Bubblegunner.

Oh God amazing!!!

Thank you, really. I love your drawings, they're beautiful. Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

So I did this thing trying to use the same creative spark I got from Vero...and it ended up taking me a week to do as opposed to a day.

Oh well, I don't necessarily think it's quite as nice as my last one but I'm still pretty happy with what I got.

Decibel_zpsfvdijd3s.png

Fun fact: This was actually my first time drawing a gender-neutral character and I thought going into this piece that that woulda been the most intimidating part of doing it. Turns out however that that wasn't the case at all, as the array of crystals and Decibel's hair were easily the most frustrating parts all together. @_@

PS: Really loving all the work you guys are posting as well. Super jealous of how well you drew Noel's hair in your pic, Bubblegunner.

OMFG DUDE i really wish I could up vote this more than once Edited by HakuTaku

• Developers

Decibel_zpsfvdijd3s.png

Best Protag [✓]

Best Pokemon [✓]

Based off Best Headcanon [✓]

Diancie Sword [✓]

sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌

right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)

mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

• Upvote 9

Best Protag [✓]

Best Pokemon [✓]

Based off Best Headcanon [✓]

Diancie Sword [✓]

sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere

right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)

mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Me too

Decibel_zpsfvdijd3s.png

I saw your Vero piece and I loved it this work it is really well done too. I personaly love your art keep it up!

tumblr_npwknvoyqb1rhvj04o1_500.png

Luna is so pretty honestly... I wanna draw ten lunas always, at all times. (She was such a hard boss though RIP)

also @Will im afraid im going to have to arrest you because your artwork has stolen my heart ok BYE //SWOONS (seriously though that vero and that decibel are just. GORGEOUS. #INSP)

ah yes, the sleppu art is back! i love your luna~

YEAAAAAHHHH! I'm really feeling it! Love the way you did Blake's hair. It looks like a stalagmite ingame at the front. :3

I must agree. The hair does look very nice. Great work Haku!

Edited by ShadowStar77

Decibel_zpsfvdijd3s.png

*unidentified gurgling noises*

tumblr_npwwveXuI41ur5sr9o1_540.jpg

A crackship that I forgot I doodled in the middle of the night yesterday. I call it icedcoffeeshipping! Yes I know the proportions are off. This was one of the ones I liked out of the bunch.

I...I was only joking when I said JuliaxBlake ;A;, ah well, fantastic doodle :P