A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

tumblr_nm0ix4rnV11rmr6jmo1_1280.jpg

Things have gotten kinda quiet on this thread but I still thought I should post this here.

I love these kids so much and if the game would allow me I’d adopt them all!

Too quiet, but yeah. Someone finally posted something, yay.

Hey Reborn! Finished another one. This one's a bit more nicely colored, and it has actual pokemon in it too. Amazing.

reborn2_1_by_deviant_rena-d7o3epr.jpg

I had like no motivation while coloring this >.> I just don't like coloring that much. How terrible.

Sooo would it be okay if I upload plain sketches in the future? They're more messy but at least it something.

I will have to stalk this whole topic for Lucia fanart

tumblr_nm0ix4rnV11rmr6jmo1_1280.jpg

Things have gotten kinda quiet on this thread but I still thought I should post this here.

I love these kids so much and if the game would allow me I’d adopt them all!

They're so cute! I love it! :o

Did some experimenting with digital art myself. Here's a Kiki portrait:

Hzl229il.png

• Upvote 3

Erm what happen on April fools? What did the Creator do that was unforgettable?

1. Everyone had Fern avatar's.

2. Ame did put a fake Copyright on webside and many of us thought it was real, and i found out after all day by clicking the eagle. And that day, i never forgot Ame's trolling power. Best April fool, and so salty i was and other.

3. Ame got budew'd in the end so lol.

Edited by ShingSt

quick shitty phone doodles

I found the spray can in the tools<3 this time my babe lent me her pencil thing that touches screens.

Edit

Couldn't sleep so here's a rather messy Cal.

tumblr_nmjb8faeoh1ur5sr9o1_1280.png

Ah why is this place dead. Where's are the others?

Edit #2

Hilda paint doodle. Practicing... and i lost her touch screen pen. Gave up.

tumblr_nmkku6DT1h1ur5sr9o1_1280.jpg

Edited by HakuTaku
  • Upvote 5

So Shing convinced me to put some of my cruddy sketches and paintings on this thread instead of the one in The Radio Tower, soooo~ here they are I guess :')

I wasn't given a choice on what theme my school projects were based on by the way

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot, I drew Sally from TNBC last halloween too

ncdxm9.jpg

This isn't the greatest work I've ever done... but it's what I did (in most cases, the night before it was due to be handed in for marking x_x ) for my school work last year.

I've censored out my annotations from my sketchbooks in these pictures because some of the annotations contain personal details... and sorry if some of the photos are awkwardly taken/haven't got the entire artwork in the picture, my dad took these pictures and he's not the best with a camera :$

My teacher wanted me do a title page for my project on Life & Death and this is what I did... you might have seen this typography on google images before but either way it's called an ambigram. Basically the whole concept of this typography style is it's supposed to say the same thing regardless of the angle you look at it, so like, if you look at the picture below from normal view it obviously says "Life" with "Death" below it... but if you look at the picture from upside down it still has the same "Life" and "Death" written below it ^-^

I thought it was a cool idea since the cultural idea of where heaven and hell are supposed to be is above and below the mortal world..

n4e354.jpg

Not gonna lie... I really hate this one :$ It was an exam painting I did for my Order and Disorder project. In case you're not familiar with what the objects in the painting are, they're all types of biscuits arranged in an (apparently as I've just noticed, chronological in terms of brand name) ordered line: top one is a Bourbon, second from top is a Custard Creme, third from bottom is a Nice biscuit, and the bottom one is a pink wafer.

2dkxpo1.jpg

This is the plan I did for it:

syt8vs.jpg

This was the exam piece I made for my project based on music and instruments :$ Sorry for the right side of the painting not being in the picture +the poor picture quality to start with ;p

9qva5s.jpg

I did a kinda plan/practice piece before starting that other one^ and this was the plan:

2rwntj8.jpg

This was another watercolour painting for my music project called 'Rhythmic Forms' :P My teacher wanted me to paint a copy of Wassily Kandinsky's 'Several Circles' so this was the result.

2u59vl0.jpg

Here's some of the pages from my Life & Death project sketchbook:

16h14q0.jpg

micbpy.jpg

2yuhjcy.jpg

akevdf.jpg

29zo5c9.jpg

Here's two pages from my Order & Disorder project sketchbook:

30s7yns.jpg

I never actually finished the right side of this drawing, but this was a copy of M.C. Escher's lithograph 'Hand with Reflecting Sphere'

2pqj2pd.jpg

I can't draw hands or faces

I made this on remembrance day for my Life and Death project:

213gvq.jpg

This is my latest doodle~

So for the whole Fern-ocalypse that went down on April Fools to prank Ame I tried to draw Fern and make the drawing my avi for the day.

2efnl77.jpg

I tried to see if instagram would help with the brightness (or lack of) in the picture..

2u5w3ur.jpg

Edited by Guest

So Shing convinced me to put some of my cruddy sketches and paintings on this thread instead of the one in The Radio Tower, soooo~ here they are I guess :')

I wasn't given a choice on what theme my school projects were based on by the way

This is my latest doodle~

Looks pretty good.

Oh.. this thread's purely for pokemon fan art isn't it. Whoops~

my bad :$ I just jumped straight to posting since Shing recommended it to me :P

Wait, weren't I who told you about this thread? XD whatever

This thread is for pokemon REBORN fanart (specifically reborn: the characters, or things from the game).

In "pokemon fanclub" section, there's a thread called "pokemon fanart", which is for pokemon fanart in general.

Despite that, chibi Sally looks kawaii as fuck.