A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

I think something for Kiki or something else for Titania would be great! :) Or something between Ciel and Terra? I already had respect for this topic but now I really love it! It's nice to see how much this has nurtured from efforts from people which to that I say thank you for gracing us with such marvelous designs. Hope to see more soon.

Radomus!!

radomus_final_by_zimvader42-d8k6l2u.png

Metagross is the single most disgustingly hard pokemon to draw. Period. It is fun to shade though. And Malamar is fun both to draw and shade.

Next time, eh, dunno, Luna maybe? She has a Malamar.

Hm, still remember the chess puzzle and hate it :I

Hm, still remember the chess puzzle and hate it :I

Lol yeah after the first one I thought it would be cake. It wasn't cake. The cake was a lie. I had to pull my ass over the two final chess boards for almost an hour each to solve those motherfuckers. It wasn't pretty, but the battle against Radomus was pretty rad despite being quite easy (specially compared to the monster that is Dark Dreamer Luna).

Lol yeah after the first one I thought it would be cake. It wasn't cake. The cake was a lie. I had to pull my ass over the two final chess boards for almost an hour each to solve those motherfuckers. It wasn't pretty, but the battle against Radomus was pretty rad despite being quite easy (specially compared to the monster that is Dark Dreamer Luna).

I cheated by using shofu and nickaboo92, yeah. Just for that puzzle(and maybe some few..).

Bit oppside of me. Radomus gave me a hard time that i had to train up a buffolaunt for defeating him. Luna was a piece of cake.

I cheated by using shofu and nickaboo92, yeah. Just for that puzzle(and maybe some few..).

Bit oppside of me. Radomus gave me a hard time that i had to train up a buffolaunt for defeating him. Luna was a piece of cake.

I alwas find interesting how people's hardest leaders vary so much. Whenever someone says "Charlotte is hard as fuck", the next moment you get twenty people saying she was a piece of cake, and vice versa, for every gym leader 'til now. I wish I could say that about Luna, but sadly not the case XD

Her fat-ass Umbreon was just to bulky to handle.

Also now that you mention it, I recall using shofu's LP for the last one of the chess boards.

Wow, loving the art!!

God I wish I was good at drawing so I could draw my char with my team...

Edited by Helia

I'm sorry sleppu-sama i forgot that i already bought a slot with another person a while ago. When is the next time you're going to do commissions???

omg no need to apologize PATS YOU... commissions are pretty much always open since I pretty much have a lot of time on my hands \m/ \m/

also softly places my hands on everyones art. and also ur faces... ur all so talented and great... i love u all

Edited by Sleppu
  • Upvote 4

tumblr_nko45ereCn1up8lrko1_540.png

for sleppu since you drew bae for me~ I'm getting used to the computer art touch screen thing. Lost that pen thingy.

i had no idea what i was doing.

You sure? this looks pretty good for someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

You sure? this looks pretty good for someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

I'm not so great with drawing on pads or on the computer. I delete or erase all the lines. This one actually came out better than i imagined in my head. On paper it should take me five minutes but on computer`nope.

tumblr_nko45ereCn1up8lrko1_540.png

for sleppu since you drew bae for me~ I'm getting used to the computer art touch screen thing. Lost that pen thingy.

i had no idea what i was doing.

O OOHH H MY G OD D????????!/ ////////////// HAKU >.. .. WTF. ...IA M.. SO HAPPY... OH MY GOD???! *BODY SLAMS YOU*

LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME. ........you're so gre at im dying bye.. . thNA KYOU / //

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5QpL4R5.png

wip over here but uh

cain

cain whatever his last name is

i thought hed be cute in a cardigan, with glasses and a man bun, but i ended up goin all pastel goth

anyhow

im hella unconfident lookin at the people in this thread but i mean

one mans trash is someone elses treasure

• Upvote 6

5QpL4R5.png

wip over here but uh

cain

cain whatever his last name is

i thought hed be cute in a cardigan, with glasses and a man bun, but i ended up goin all pastel goth

anyhow

im hella unconfident lookin at the people in this thread but i mean

one mans trash is someone elses treasure

Yeah his name is Cain. Overlord Of Darkness~

This looks Fabulous btw~

O OOHH H MY G OD D????????!/ ////////////// HAKU >.. .. WTF. ...IA M.. SO HAPPY... OH MY GOD???! *BODY SLAMS YOU*

LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME. ........you're so gre at im dying bye.. . thNA KYOU / //

Your welcome Sleppu-sama~ I still can not figure out why the resolution is baaad even if the img was huge. tumblr thing then.