Archive of older art.

Foamy's Girlfriend

"FLORINA" (pg. 27)

GUYS GUYS GUYS

MY GIRLFRIEND DREW FLORINIA

tumblr_nqsq0oxndT1sye9e3o1_r2_1280.png

Abyssreaper99
Terra (pg. 26)

Although I'm not that experienced, here's a drawing I did of Terra! I'm not experienced enough for backgrounds yet and I don't draw very often so what do you guys think?
post-44073-0-69395100-1435059129.jpg

Prettyboy-Cain
"doodle of cain and also my oc ft. delphox" (pg. 23)

pls accept several month old sketchy doodle of cain and also my oc ft. delphox

post-55171-0-74473300-1433850733.jpg

post-55171-0-72956900-1433850735.jpg

Bubblegunner
Noel (pg. 23)

Hi guys ^^ I follow the forum a long time, so I decided to create an account and share with you my fan art. I love Noel and his smartness!

2ngzbdf.jpg

"Punkrockshipping" (pg. 26)

Hi everyone! How have u been? It has been a while since my last fanart... I enjoyed seeing the pictures that were posted, very beautiful, congrats!
I was bored today and decided to draw something for Hardy&Aya shippers (cute couple):

hvxj0g.jpg

Eterna
Cartridge Covers (pg. 18)

@Zim sorry I got mixed up D:

Do these count?

So I came up with an idea from one of the recent threads in The Wasteland (http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13701) that brought up the idea of cover art/box art for Pokemon Reborn if it had or needed any. Even though Reborn is a downloadable game instead of a cartridge/card/disc game and doesn't actually need cover art it's still a cool idea and tbh the game is quite deserving of one, so I spent a few hours today and yesterday making these but I'm stuck between what looks better so I was hoping I could get some people to comment on it...

There's this, which tbh my personal favour is leaning more towards...

2qmixpd.jpg

Then there's this

4h6p1x.jpg

and this

2wox95i.jpg

The fan art in the two spoilers has poor resolution but I can probably invest the time into fixing that. I've started working on a back cover with screenshots, the game description on the download page and listed features of the game included but I don't want to do any extra work on that until it's decided which of the above three^ front covers are best so both sides compliment each other. After that I can post the full cover art to show everyone and see what comments people have on it.

Soo... any comments on these three covers? c:

I posted them over in another thread but I tried to make cover art for Reborn if the game was on cartridge/card/disc

Nova
Calculator Cain (pg. 17)

There's a Draw tool under the PRGM key. Pen is drawing, Pt-off is erasing. All you need is a lot of time ^_^

Here's Cain~!
Mhlz7gO.jpg

Character Icons (pg. 20)

I was bored
G3nphoK.png
I'll probably do other characters too. Any preferences?

mVhAZts.pngTBwLTBr.png

ame pls
sqQYkHv.png

R9krT7v.pngbnTL7IG.png

Rurufon
Tons of art (pg. 16)

A bit of art.

Charlotte

pokemon_reborn_charlotte_by_rurufon-d8kc

Cain

pokemon_reborn_cain_by_rurufon-d8kcv1x.j

Aster & Eclipse

aster_and_eclipse_by_rurufon-d8lapvo.jpg

Bennett

bannett_by_rurufon-d8lapzw.jpg

El

el_by_rurufon-d8laq5y.jpg

Kiki

kiki_by_rurufon-d8laqa2.jpg

Victoria

victoria_by_rurufon-d8laqdw.jpg

Terra

pokemon_reborn____terra_by_rurufon-d8laq

Shade

shade_by_rurufon-d8kgo9n.jpg

Vivillon

shiny_vivillon_by_rurufon-d8kgodt.jpg

Vero

vero_by_rurufon-d8law3q.jpg

Solaris

solaris_by_rurufon-d8law8v.jpg

Katz
Alice and Delphox (pg. 14)

Hello~
I heard we can dump Reborn fanart here! So here's a thing!
tumblr_nkqbkutpe51rmr6jmo1_540.jpg

Spade (and a link to his DA)

"Anyway, I drew my boyfriend, aka Cain LaRue" (pg. 35)

When you hire an artist to do a commission, you're literally asking them for their time. A really good artist will charge upwards of $200, while others who think their art isn't as good as that person's will charge $25. Not only that, but artists don't make much in the first place. They get so much shit for charging reasonable prices for their time, which can be well over a day, maybe even a week for their full effort. I think asking someone for two days of their time enlists them charging $200. My dad is a full time freelance artist, so I kind of have a better grasp on it.

I hope that doesn't sound mean spirited or anything.

Anyway, I drew my boyfriend, aka Cain LaRue, check it out:

cain_larue_v2_by_dmetrii-d9meuc7.png

also check me out on dev art, here's the direct link to the picture! http://fav.me/d9meuc7

Pretty boi (pg. 13)

GOyw7En.pngQ42o79E.png
I finished my cain picture
what's cain's last name? does anyone know?
my teacher also said "shes as big as a building" and i laughed a little too hard at that but anyway
have fun with this i guess, more to come probably, since I have to replay through the game becAUSE I LOST MY FILE VKLSDJFKasj

Fifty Shades of Shade (pg. 14)

i wish i could draw mons, ;^;
anyone someone requested shade in a different light, so here we go, shade doing housework
tumblr_nkrtjchKuy1t2n5vxo3_540.jpg

Fern, Terra, Maxwell, Ari (pg. 18)

sOR5j9h.pngzsgyWf5.png[sTlMCQQ.pngziC86bY.png

so first is Fern aka top dog aka number one aka "i fucked ya girl and laughed about it" aka scum of the earth aka unloveable aka i still like him
next is terra (duh)
third is maxwell, i drew and archer but he looked bad so nah, but i always figured ari and decibel would fall for archer and maxwell (because shit if i didn't)
last is ari allaway because shaved blonde dreads and green eyes (im assuming they're either contacts or ari isn't actually black but some other dark skin race, black people dont have green eyes) is hella cool
basically no one can tell me ari doesn't have dreadlocks
literally no one
ill fight anyone

zimvader42
swagjockey (pg. 9)

Wow all the art in this thread is so amazing!! O^O
I wasn't even sure if even contribute at first, makes me kinda shy when everybody else around draws like a boss.

Anyway, I just finished this and two nº2 pencils died in the process, so I might as well pay them the deserved tribute:
untitled_by_zimvader42-d8jdnvj.jpg

RIP nº2 Pencils, 2015-2015

"RRAAAaAAAAWR!!! FOR YOU'RE LIFE" (pg. 11)

I was gonna do Cain yesterday, but I ended up doing Terra instead.
t33r4_notebook_original_by_zimvader42-d8

And I felt like painting it:
t33r4_process_by_zimvader42-d8jwh4l.png

t33r4_final_by_zimvader42-d8jwh60.png

Regardless, I still find the lack of Radomus unacceptable! C'mon people you can draw him like, with different hats and stuff, I wanna see a gibus Radomus!

Note: Nidoking was harder to draw than expected. But is pretty cool to paint, curiously enough.

"Radomus!!" (pg. 12)

Radomus!!
radomus_final_by_zimvader42-d8kas5p.png

Metagross is the single most disgustingly hard pokemon to draw. Period. It is fun to shade though. And Malamar is fun both to draw and shade.
Next time, eh, dunno, Luna maybe? She has a Malamar.

"ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?" (pg. 14)

Entering... Luna!! [and team]
luna_final_by_zimvader42-d8kof9n.png

Unlike previous efforts, all of luna's party is pretty fun to work with. And don't question why Honchkrow's red feathers glow, the boss pokémon ain't caring about your logics XP

Next time....uh....Shade? Yeah Shade'll do it.

ShingSt
Taka (pg. 8)

post-51650-0-56749200-1424261625.jpg

I messed up with some parts of anatomy other things.
I tried to draw Taka and his pokemon chatot. Shiet was painful. And ignore the watermark, i can't do anything with it.

We need more reborn villians fanart. The villians are pretty cool.

Maybe i'll do Solaris one day.

Nsuprem

"M3GAT3RRA" (pg. 4)

Ooooh, I'm really glad there is a post about fan art! I drew a little about pokemon reborn so I gues I have to post it xDD

Anyway, here is M3GAT3RRA, she's a rad character, I like she a lot 8)
tumblr_nhccn0wTV81sj2kaso1_1280.png

Noibat and Tododile by Nsuprem (pg. 4)

And... the another one is only about my 2 tinny pokemon in my new file because I love the totodile's shiny version xDD
tumblr_nisjp5JvSO1sj2kaso1_r1_1280.png

wingedScribe

"A wild Shelly appeared!" (pg. 4) @wingedScribe, i c wat u did der

Well, if we're posting fanart here (and ahh, all this art is so good, I'm almost hesitant about putting my mediocre stuff up here...)

A wild Shelly appeared!

tumblr_nj0mdfYArP1rmjvj3o1_500.jpg

Cairon

Poisin Siblings (pg. 4)

(Hey look a fainted thread. Time to revive; there's no such thing as too much art.)

I almost feel bad about posting another Cain when there are so many already, but I finished up through ep.14 a couple days ago I'm a sucker for sibling relationships plus I love headcanoning younger siblings as the exact same height as the elder siblings because I know from experience that it pisses the elder one off.

Also, Cain needs to get himself a real shirt.

tumblr_nityk2jt261t1gaj8o1_r1_500.png

(Well, that's it for today, but I'll get to the other ones I've sketched out soon... I kind of just needed to get the Cain out of my system, whoops. I will return.)

iowayshay

Taka (pg. 4)

Your fan art is beautiful Freya, but I find the lack of Taka disturbing...

I GOT IT COVERED LAWL

jusmytaka_zps01f62cc1.jpg

lost-silver

Cain (pg. 4)

its not that good but i tried drawing cain thou XD i drew him with a zipped hoodie and its uncolored soooo yeah heres the link lol http://cat-bot.deviantart.com/art/cain-uncolored-492743344?ga_submit_new=10%253A1415208265

cain_uncolored_by_cat_bot-d85d774.jpg

Shintarou

TitaniaxAmaria (pg. 2)

I don't know what Titania's character design looks like lol

VlJ9O34.png

Corey the Gengar (pg. 2)

I've always wondered why Shade named his Gengar "Corey"
I only realized why he did halfway drawing this

toIlLwe.png

Fern vs Alice(pg. 2)

Are we using this thread for fanart? It's nice seeing some.
The lack of Reborn fanart kind of bugs me, so I drew a comic strip of it

n1Qw8oZ.png

Edited by Freya
  • Upvote 1

Nova, your calculator art is incredible! How long does it take to finish one image?

The first post hit the image limit cap, so I can't edit on any more new stuff onto it. Do you guys think I should create another archive post on a later page? Is the archiving useful?

Also I recently realized I should have asked everyone for their permission first to repost their art like that. If anyone does not want me reposting their art on this thread, please tell me. But since no one has requested I don't repost it here so far, I'm going to assume it's okay..? For now, I'll put Nova's and Rurufon's stuff here so I can just copy and paste the formatting later if needed~

THAT Calculator Cain.... I envy the 'talent' some of you have

Thanks! ^_^ I usually do a rough outline in classes (about 20 minutes) then do the shading and touching up at home, which takes about an hour. Of course, Shade was a lot easier to do than Cain.

Creating an archive post on this page is fine, but you should link to it in the first archive post, so the others actually know it's here.

• Administrators

That Ciel design looks amazing tbh. I don't know how well it would work for her kind of shows, but I can totally see her taking that up if she did ground performances

sOR5j9h.pngzsgyWf5.png[sTlMCQQ.pngziC86bY.png

so first is Fern aka top dog aka number one aka "i fucked ya girl and laughed about it" aka scum of the earth aka unloveable aka i still like him

next is terra (duh)

third is maxwell, i drew and archer but he looked bad so nah, but i always figured ari and decibel would fall for archer and maxwell (because shit if i didn't)

last is ari allaway because shaved blonde dreads and green eyes (im assuming they're either contacts or ari isn't actually black but some other dark skin race, black people dont have green eyes) is hella cool

basically no one can tell me ari doesn't have dreadlocks

literally no one

ill fight anyone

Edited by Spade
  • Upvote 2

Ari can most definitely be black. My personal headcanon though is that they're SE Asian cause that's what I am (and you never see us like, anywhere in the media :/)

I don't have much in terms of art but I did scan some very sketchy sketches of Ari and Decibel.

arideci_001_by_deviant_rena-d8n99jx.jpg

deci_by_deviant_rena-d8n99mr.jpg

Edited by Freya
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...