A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Speaking of asking people's permission!!

Artists, fans, hear me!

We'd like your permission, individually, to feature some of your fan art on the Reborn facebook page! But that's where the permission comes in- we don't want to if you guys aren't alright with it.

Instead of individually sending out a shitton of PMs, I figured this was the quickest and easiest way to let you guys know what's up, and make sure it's alright with the artists themselves.

If you're alright with it, shoot me a PM, and find us on Facebook at Reborn, Evolved! You can't miss it. It kind of has the Reborn Pokeball logo, you can't miss that.

Reborn has a facebook page? Wow I've been living under seven proxies rocks, now haven't I? Anyway I just have like, what is it three pics here? Yeah they can be used. They already come with a watermark iirc, so...

Reborn has a facebook page? Wow I've been living under seven proxies rocks, now haven't I? Anyway I just have like, what is it three pics here? Yeah they can be used. They already come with a watermark iirc, so...

Ame did tell about this. It was with that you could win a goomy or a dratini in a contest.

Ame did tell about this. It was with that you could win a goomy or a dratini in a contest.

I sure don't question Ame did, it is just me that never pays attention XD

For example, I didn't know about the goomy/dratiny thing as well. The only dratini related event in reborn I was aware of is when you could get one by clicking a certain spot in the cave where you find steelix and PMing Ame about it.

I can't figure out how to put spoilers and its no fun.

Stress reliver doodles. I should stop.

tumblr_nl21e19mDe1up8lrko1_540.jpg

I do like that theory about Noel and Anna being Radomus' kiddos. There's their hair, eyes, and skin tone color. Though there is something that concerns me on that theory as well. Radomus does not seem like someone to abandon his kids unless he was extremely devastated on his wife's dead that drove him to that point.

tumblr_nl2i1lrcZ41up8lrko1_1280.png

tumblr_nl1ycbRly91up8lrko2_1280.jpg

on a more happy note i ripped the blisters off~

Edited by HakuTaku
  • Upvote 6

A bit of art.

Charlotte

pokemon_reborn_charlotte_by_rurufon-d8kc

Cain

pokemon_reborn_cain_by_rurufon-d8kcv1x.j

Aster & Eclipse

aster_and_eclipse_by_rurufon-d8lapvo.jpg

Bennett

bannett_by_rurufon-d8lapzw.jpg

El

el_by_rurufon-d8laq5y.jpg

Kiki

kiki_by_rurufon-d8laqa2.jpg

Victoria

victoria_by_rurufon-d8laqdw.jpg

Terra

pokemon_reborn____terra_by_rurufon-d8laq

Shade

shade_by_rurufon-d8kgo9n.jpg

Vivillon

shiny_vivillon_by_rurufon-d8kgodt.jpg

Vero

vero_by_rurufon-d8law3q.jpg

Solaris

solaris_by_rurufon-d8law8v.jpg

Welcome to the forums, Rurufon! Cain is my favorite - he looks so cute haha xD

• Developers

pretty good for mspaint, I'm guessing you used a pen tablet of some kind? Love the fern one the most

*strikes a pose* its been a little while! have another decibel in a dusknoir outfit (because haku is great and has once again inspired me). decibel is all i draw apparently LOOKS UP..

tumblr_nl9tgj9jGI1uo0yuco1_540.png

Wow.. that looks adorable!

*strikes a pose* its been a little while! have another decibel in a dusknoir outfit (because haku is great and has once again inspired me). decibel is all i draw apparently LOOKS UP..

Dusknoir is my favourite ghost pokemon and Decibel is my favourite reborn protags. I want to so hug you after this ;-;

Ahw that Fern in the Snivy onesie and then Decibel in the Dusknoir outfit I'm melting.

still waiting for someone in an Empoleon or Swampert onesie

^^^This deserves a lot of respect.

Ahw that Fern in the Snivy onesie

Still doesn't stop us from beating him up.

Edited by amazingmagicsam