A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

i wish i could draw mons, ;^;

anyone someone requested shade in a different light, so here we go, shade doing housework

tumblr_nkrtjchKuy1t2n5vxo3_540.jpg

Oh my that's... interesting xD

Since I can't draw, may I make a few requests?

1. The Belrose Sisters (Saphira-Laura-Charlotte - with their Pokemon would be nice)

2. Serra, Radomus, Luna and El

Entering... Luna!! [and team]

luna_final_by_zimvader42-d8kof9n.png

Unlike previous efforts, all of luna's party is pretty fun to work with. And don't question why Honchkrow's red feathers glow, the boss pokémon ain't caring about your logics XP

Next time....uh....Shade? Yeah Shade'll do it.

Looks beautiful :) What program do you use?

Edited by Follow

Looks beautiful :) What program do you use?

Paint_NET_Icon_and_Logo_by_skizatch.png

I used to use GIMP, but GIMP proved itself a bit too complicated for casual drawings like these (very good for serious artwork, replaces Photoshop since I don't own it anymore). Paint.NET is almost the same, but easier.

Unlike previous efforts, all of luna's party is pretty fun to work with. And don't question why Honchkrow's red feathers glow, the boss pokémon ain't caring about your logics XP

Amazing! Honchkrow's glowing feathers look actually quite neat :)

Oh please, super saiyan infernape would rekt that boss pokemon.

Looks pretty great.

Here's something I, (the one who's always doing meme's and links and stuff), would like to see take off more, but it's not possible without more input from you lovely artists.

gtF3FUv.jpg

http://memegenerator.net/Reborn-Fern/caption

That's cool, but in Fern's case... has he ever defeated anyone other than obligatory gym leaders?

Here's something I, (the one who's always doing meme's and links and stuff), would like to see take off more, but it's not possible without more input from you lovely artists.

gtF3FUv.jpg

Let's the hate Fern meme begin.

That's cool, but in Fern's case... has he ever defeated anyone other than obligatory gym leaders?

Cain. He isn't a gym leader, so yeah( i don't remember if he fight against cain orhe got just the key). And the meteor grunts with the protags(half count). I'll say mostly no.

Edited by ShingSt

I meant like, Reborn character meme's in general. Terra ones, etc. Not overly complicated and without words on the base picture usually works best for memes.

Eh ok.

If Terra, that gonna be so many memes about her.

Speaking of asking people's permission!!

Artists, fans, hear me!

We'd like your permission, individually, to feature some of your fan art on the Reborn facebook page! But that's where the permission comes in- we don't want to if you guys aren't alright with it.

Instead of individually sending out a shitton of PMs, I figured this was the quickest and easiest way to let you guys know what's up, and make sure it's alright with the artists themselves.

If you're alright with it, shoot me a PM, and find us on Facebook at Reborn, Evolved! You can't miss it. It kind of has the Reborn Pokeball logo, you can't miss that.

gtF3FUv.jpg

Heh, reminds of the scumbag steve one.

If you plan on making more of these in the future, please ask the artist first, and definitely ask Sleppu for permission on this one. Most likely, the artists will happily give you permission if you ask and credit them ;)

well my hand hurts but like that wont stop me!

Imma re line them in SAI later

Florina(i was drawing fern before i got sidetracked)

tumblr_nl07meKXkO1up8lrko1_1280.jpg

Fashionable Kuro sketch i found hidden in my trash folder.

tumblr_nkzf3cFfzb1up8lrko1_1280.jpg

Omigosh Florina looks so pretty! And Kuro's looking hella dapper too

Artists, fans, hear me!

We'd like your permission, individually, to feature some of your fan art on the Reborn facebook page! But that's where the permission comes in- we don't want to if you guys aren't alright with it.

Instead of individually sending out a shitton of PMs, I figured this was the quickest and easiest way to let you guys know what's up, and make sure it's alright with the artists themselves.

If you're alright with it, shoot me a PM, and find us on Facebook at Reborn, Evolved! You can't miss it. It kind of has the Reborn Pokeball logo, you can't miss that.

I'm personally alright with you posting my stuff if you somehow credit me, though I know it's not the most polished stuff on here lol

Edited by Freya

Artists, fans, hear me!

Nope.