A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

tumblr_nkcu4fjqTr1uo0yuco1_540.png

tumblr_nkd13om3ju1uo0yuco1_540.png

tumblr_nkdw5ssFs31uo0yuco1_r1_540.png

tumblr_nken77wWFR1uo0yuco1_r1_540.png

tumblr_nkgdyrcTO21uo0yuco1_r1_540.png

tumblr_nkgrurtHAp1uo0yuco1_540.png

--after TEN MILLION YEARS... I've finally gotten around to drawing the reborn protag squad *flexes*

i kind of headcanon them to all just be part of this... idk, investigative group? Just to kinda check out what's going on with regions in dire situations (Reborn for ex.)

Welp, i like your headcanon. Pretty cool choice you made. And i like the personalitiy really good.

Ok, first can I use the Vero one for me signature please?

I have chose Vero and his description is about 90% me and prefered types is what I like too

Even Kuro and Decibel descripts me a little

Also can someone make a Blake art? with color if possible

THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE

Ok, first can I use the Vero one for me signature please?

I have chose Vero and his description is about 90% me and prefered types is what I like too

Even Kuro and Decibel descripts me a little

Also can someone make a Blake art? with color if possible

THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE

Heck yeah man, go for it!! Feel free to change the age/info on it to suit you if you'd like, as long as credits there somewhere <3 //THUMBS UP

One..... small problem with Vero. They're all at least 18 years of age because they're too old to be part of the orphanage. But it looks amazing though.

Oh yeah, I understand the default ages! Vero's minor status comes into play in my story-line several times, so despite the default i decided to have him be 17 B^)

and i wasnt expecting such good responses... aaAA... thank you everyone....!///////

(and heck yes ill draw terra just 4 u haku *holds ur hands in mine and sparkles like seven suns*)

Edited by Sleppu
  • Upvote 4

I was gonna do Cain yesterday, but I ended up doing Terra instead.

t33r4_notebook_original_by_zimvader42-d8

And I felt like painting it:

t33r4_process_by_zimvader42-d8jwh4l.png

t33r4_final_by_zimvader42-d8jwh60.png

Regardless, I still find the lack of Radomus unacceptable! C'mon people you can draw him like, with different hats and stuff, I wanna see a gibus Radomus!

Note: Nidoking was harder to draw than expected. But is pretty cool to paint, curiously enough.

when i drew radomus a while ago, drawing his hat was probably the hardest since im not all that great when it comes to drawing hats

drawing radomus was a struggle

since there was no reference i could go from except his sprite

i literally winged my way through drawing him

regardless, your terra is so great!! i love how you drew her

• Upvote 2

when i drew radomus a while ago, drawing his hat was probably the hardest since im not all that great when it comes to drawing hats

drawing radomus was a struggle

since there was no reference i could go from except his sprite

i literally winged my way through drawing him

regardless, your terra is so great!! i love how you drew her

Yeah I know that feel, is the same when I wanted to draw Cain yesterday and I was like "what the fuck is his hair doing back there?". He has, like, this little hair-flower on his head that I cannot still figure out how to draw, and the full-body sprite doesn't help much since is smaller o-o

Still, I want like a "Dress Radomus" spin-off game of reborn or something. I wanna put tiny hats on him, and make good new avatars ^^

I was gonna do Cain yesterday, but I ended up doing Terra instead.

t33r4_notebook_original_by_zimvader42-d8

And I felt like painting it:

t33r4_process_by_zimvader42-d8jwh4l.png

t33r4_final_by_zimvader42-d8jwh60.png

Regardless, I still find the lack of Radomus unacceptable! C'mon people you can draw him like, with different hats and stuff, I wanna see a gibus Radomus!

Note: Nidoking was harder to draw than expected. But is pretty cool to paint, curiously enough.

Omg it's terra and her team!!! My bae!!

im sorry i read that as just dress radomus with tiny hats and im just

u6Vk9gg.png

im sorry

Sorry, you say? That's practically 98% of the game I was talking about, if it existed that is.

Radomus is the real princess of hats <3

Queen o' Booty looks fantastic there. And ready to smash someone with that giant mallet

Although just a tiny thing, it should be your* not you're~

u6Vk9gg.png

im sorry

...I'm... I want to say I'm regretting ever cracking that joke about Radomus having a princess dress in his wardrobe, but I'm really not. Princess of hats indeed.

I would also very much like to contribute some Radomus fanart but I need to figure out what anatomy is first... and get over this crippling shyness with sharing my art.

• Upvote 2

Queen o' Booty looks fantastic there. And ready to smash someone with that giant mallet

Although just a tiny thing, it should be your* not you're~

...I'm... I want to say I'm regretting ever cracking that joke about Radomus having a princess dress in his wardrobe, but I'm really not. Princess of hats indeed.

I would also very much like to contribute some Radomus fanart but I need to figure out what anatomy is first... and get over this crippling shyness with sharing my art.

The "RAAAAAAWR for you're life" was intentional XD, I thought that being Terra and all, I had to put a little effort into emulating her characteristic way of....communication. Writting dialogues for her without making it look as if one had bad grammar in the process seems to be harder than I expected. Ame, if you can hear me, what do you do when you try to write Terra's dialogue? It comes naturally or do you have any trick or...?

As for the radomus aspect, inb4 the next in-game radomus battle will start like "Hat Princess Radomus wants to battle!" or something XD

Also, I was shy with the fern drawing at first too because everyone else in here already draws like bosses, but everyone is so nice here. You'll have no problem sharing your art once you post a pic, trust me. And the anatomy, well, I kinda invent my own but the sprites kinda help.

• Administrators

Ame, if you can hear me, what do you do when you try to write Terra's dialogue? It comes naturally or do you have any trick or...?

I set the capslock button to toggle every three seconds, huff a can of paint, beat myself with a frying pan repeatedly, and write down everything that comes to mind in the process.

But there's really no trick. I don't want to say "it comes naturally" because I'd hate myself a little more if I did, but writing dialogue for different characters isn't too difficult for me. #justtheatremajorthings

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

u6Vk9gg.png

im sorry

What was it that Radomus said about "choosing the right dress for the job?" Heheh...

I set the capslock button to toggle every three seconds, huff a can of paint, beat myself with a frying pan repeatedly, and write down everything that comes to mind in the process.

But there's really no trick. I don't want to say "it comes naturally" because I'd hate myself a little more if I did, but writing dialogue for different characters isn't too difficult for me. #justtheatremajorthings

...This makes me want to learn more about Reborn League Terra.

Edited by Foamy