A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Amagad, some amazing fan arts here.

This is very interesting to see how everyone has their own interpretations of the characters *-*

That would takes ages to quote everyone but wow there are really beautiful things to see here !

Actually I follow this forum since a long time now, but I never dared posting my fanarts... but whyyyy not.
Just some sketches :

Vero & Cain, 'cuz I see Cain as an always overexcited child and playable character like "omg why do I even follow him"

YEPno.jpg

Stupid comic featuring Vero & Cain, again, because I laughed so hard at this point of the game (Srsly I love this character)

b277c731a6e0f794cc9e13e4d7572c27IglbW.jp

And another stupid comic because omg Radomus was just so hard to beat
(But finally I beat him) (After hours) (many hours) (*sobs* ) (Srsly I did the same face as Vero each time I was defeated)

Randomus.jpg

(Sorry I don't even know if it's grammatically ok )

And i'll stop here; that's enough for today I guess ;w;

Aw thanks a lot ! >u<

Actually, a new one 8D *yes it was quick*

Coloured one this time. Because Radomus is one of my favourite characters omg <3

Radomus.png

Sorry for the ugly copyright in the middle haha

Hope u like /o/

*If I could, I would draw all the characters in this game omg*

These are all so amazing, especially that Radomus! I give you a 13.5/10 :3

Aw thanks a lot ! >u<

Actually, a new one 8D *yes it was quick*

Coloured one this time. Because Radomus is one of my favourite characters omg <3

Radomus.png

Sorry for the ugly copyright in the middle haha

Hope u like /o/

*If I could, I would draw all the characters in this game omg*

Wow this is...mind-blowing. I love that scroll at the bottom. This is just too perfect. Don't stop.

Just wanted to add that Radomus's eye glint looks like Pegasus from Yugioh.

Edited by Dragon116

Omg

Thank you. You're all so kind I can't even ;A; Awwwww *animeblush*

I'm so happy you like my drawings, really, I'll try to draw more reborn-related things ! *But... As a lot of people here, y'know, school & work, all that sort of thing... Dunno when I will be able to draw again xD*

My oh my... It's been a while since I posted something in there, wasn't it? Well, exam session is an interesting time, no doubt about that. Fortunately I'm almost done with that (I still have to pass a psychopathology exam next Saturday tho, it's going to be a nightmare...)

I dedicated this weekend to distract myself from reading/rewriting notes over and over again and thats what consumed my time instead:

tumblr_o277g2pJui1uhygtco1_500.png

Aw nice colouring skills, rly. (And good luck for your exams D: )

Wow this is...mind-blowing. I love that scroll at the bottom. This is just too perfect. Don't stop.

Just wanted to add that Radomus's eye glint looks like Pegasus from Yugioh.

Now that you mention YuGiOh... Radomus suddenly reminds me of Arakna, another YGO character xD *sorry*

LUMI!

Y'know, people drawing Zero, Eve and Lumi in their actual bodies is a trend I would love to see. I mean, fair enough, you won't find the girls' sprites unless you do some real digging, but they're cute ;A; <3

She's adorable, I think you just made my day~

That said, Tania's expression is hilarious, I love it. It's the last thing you see before certain death c:

• 2 weeks later...

Yas kweens slay with dem arts.

Again I drew some trash rather than read geography.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2unlvkbhpl4w

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o2_500.jpgYapping pups versus creep and his son. Battle of the decade.

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o3_500.jpg

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o1_500.jpg

Yes hello I am very innocent building surrounded by other totally harmless houses nothing suspicious going on here please ignore screams of suffering children.

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o4_400.jpg *Fern voice* "Do a flip!"

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o5_400.jpg Ok terminator chill out. Go swing from that chandelure or something but siriusly calm down.

(I'll throw this bonus one too here if it's ok)

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o6_400.jpg

So your lovely ship trip ended in some weird attack and boat was basically blown up your mom still inside with those awful human eating vines and dozen dead bodies and now you're in completely unfamiliar city alone with some weak ass 'mon and don't know what to do or where to go and just want a hug. But u know, adventure ahead yay!

Yes I started pokemon rejuvenation yes I am too passionate about my oc's and yes I got carried away by the layer features

And again, bigger versions on tumblr and blah blah.

Hoyl fridge these continue to be awesweetly beautiful. That orphanage though. Divine.

Is the last one from rejuvenation?

• Upvote 1

Yas kweens slay with dem arts.

Again I drew some trash rather than read geography.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2unlvkbhpl4w

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o2_500.jpgYapping pups versus creep and his son. Battle of the decade.

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o3_500.jpg

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o1_500.jpg

Yes hello I am very innocent building surrounded by other totally harmless houses nothing suspicious going on here please ignore screams of suffering children.

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o4_400.jpg *Fern voice* "Do a flip!"

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o5_400.jpg Ok terminator chill out. Go swing from that chandelure or something but siriusly calm down.

(I'll throw this bonus one too here if it's ok)

tumblr_o346r8yqa51v6nrs4o6_400.jpg

So your lovely ship trip ended in some weird attack and boat was basically blown up your mom still inside with those awful human eating vines and dozen dead bodies and now you're in completely unfamiliar city alone with some weak ass 'mon and don't know what to do or where to go and just want a hug. But u know, adventure ahead yay!

Yes I started pokemon rejuvenation yes I am too passionate about my oc's and yes I got carried away by the layer features

And again, bigger versions on tumblr and blah blah.

These are all gorgeous, my dear! Keep up the good work. ^^

• Upvote 1

[massive internal scream]

Solaris art hell yeah

and Sirius , too

Tbh waking up and finding new posts on here is the best thing

and your art is amazing

I find it really interesting that you're drawing so much scenery/actual scenes. It's great to see the art and know exactly what part of the game you've captured with it.

The orphanage art looks stunning! It's cool to not only see the characters drawn, but also the world they're in.

Wish I could give you more than one upvote.

Like, at least one for every drawing.

...For real tho, Meteor art <3

• Upvote 1

Woop comics gimme all

Sorry but I just have to comment you're all too nice... (have my upvotes cause I'm lame)

Yeaa Victoria kinda looks like a cheap Chinese knock-off :''D (Vittoria from pokeman baby born) (and taka is a bit tragic too)

tumblr_o3639asY1s1v6nrs4o1_500.jpgsry gurl i'll make this up someday

And I'm really happy that people like chandelure and orphanage ones, I had most fun while doing those so it means much~ And yup, last one is from rejuvenation (I fell for it too, weak before temptations)

Lets end with shameless self-advertising which is that if you happen to have any requests feel free to message me :''D

• Upvote 2