A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Maybe someday I'll handle compliments like proper adult but not today. But oh my god people you're so sweet?? What did I do to deserve you???

(And you noticed Amy's top I'm so happy!)

Actually when I drew Alice I also sketched Lucia but wasn't too happy how she turned out.

tumblr_o6ll6aqymF1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgI tried to somewhat fix her but I don't think this one will ever look too superb so whatever (let me just post this drawing i'm not too happy about on internet it's not like somebody will see it or anything)

You gave us beautiful work :ph34r:

Lucia tho

• Upvote 1

ZEL (whose design I completely butchered)

After what Ame said about how they have to somehow try and agree on a style that they all can tolerate, I am entirely convinced that this is what Zero sometimes thinks when he sees himself in the mirror.

It's cute to see them with their team, by the way <3

After what Ame said about how they have to somehow try and agree on a style that they all can tolerate, I am entirely convinced that this is what Zero sometimes thinks when he sees himself in the mirror.

It's cute to see them with their team, by the way <3

Aha, but I still found it hard to draw them. Oh well, I guess it's okay.

Btw, thank you SO much, both of you! ^^

Oh I wasn't trying to make fun or anything, I hope it didn't come across that way ^^"

I can believe that they're hard to draw - Zero is already androgynous enough physically (which I find pretty difficult to draw), and with ZEL's odd fashion choices it's a bit of a guessing game what they are even aiming for. I still don't understand their vest tbh (when my friend drew them I just told him that if he couldn't make sense of it either, anything black would look just as good :'D).

Oh I wasn't trying to make fun or anything, I hope it didn't come across that way ^^"

I can believe that they're hard to draw - Zero is already androgynous enough physically (which I find pretty difficult to draw), and with ZEL's odd fashion choices it's a bit of a guessing game what they are even aiming for. I still don't understand their vest tbh (when my friend drew them I just told him that if he couldn't make sense of it either, anything black would look just as good :'D).

Oh, no no! I wasn't offended, I'm just not too happy with how ZEL turned out. It was very hard already to draw based on such a small sprite picture, but when they wear so much gray/black (which is why I colored their pants light blue), it wasn't easy.

It was very hard already to draw based on such a small sprite picture

trying to figure out characters clothes like

QcGOUs1.gif

(i swear to god sirius overworld sprite from behind looks like he's wearing jetpack)

But Zel looks just fine! Imo it's actually nice to see people drawing same character bit differently artistic liberties and all that crap. And I like how you drew such variety of characters. Dr deranged and few kids he so tenderly and kindly took care of (who rancorous not me). And and comic too! From scene I really liked yass~

trying to figure out characters clothes like

QcGOUs1.gif

(i swear to god sirius overworld sprite from behind looks like he's wearing jetpack)

But Zel looks just fine! Imo it's actually nice to see people drawing same character bit differently artistic liberties and all that crap. And I like how you drew such variety of characters. Dr deranged and few kids he so tenderly and kindly took care of (who rancorous not me). And and comic too! From scene I really liked yass~

Aww, thank you. ^^

Yeah, I usually zoom in a bit when I try to draw them, so it does help a little.

I still cannot believe you made me say "Lin" and "hot" in the same sentence today and it had nothing to do with dropping her into an active volcano.

Loving the Serra appreciation you've got going on, by the way.

She really deserves it, such an underappreciated character! (Her dialogue is great ok?)

• Upvote 1

Hello hi I just wanna say that I really like your drawing style, especially how you do eyes. Very cute~

And to the point. Certain someone forced me to post these.

Not to say any names but Alice my regards.

Few pics of young supermodel Serra because I'm lame and I love her

Ice queen makes me melt

*fashion is danger plays in the distance*

I'm so weak for suits you have no idea

Im so weak for bad guys too you have no idea

Saphira serving 40y-old-business-woman-with-no-children-and-second-failing-marriage realness.

I'm so weak for these killer queens you have no idea

Gah Charlotte smokey eyes make you look old stop that

and then they dropped sickest vogue performance ever

All this nonsense I'm going back to sewers.

All these are so good, certainly the first one. A question who is the first person of the "suited up" series?

Hello hi I just wanna say that I really like your drawing style, especially how you do eyes. Very cute~

Underrated_Uses_for_the_Middle_Finger-Tr

tumblr_o70uimVuDf1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgIce queen makes me melt

tumblr_o70uimVuDf1v6nrs4o2_400.jpg*fashion is danger plays in the distance*

himym-suit-up.jpg

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgIm so weak for bad guys too you have no idea

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgSaphira serving 40y-old-business-woman-with-no-children-and-second-failing-marriage realness.

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgI'm so weak for these killer queens you have no idea

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o5_400.jpgGah Charlotte smokey eyes make you look old stop that

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o4_400.jpgand then they dropped sickest vogue performance ever

These are all stunning!

And Lin fanart!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry, I just really glad to see someone draw Lin, hehe..

• Upvote 1

I knew posting these was a mistake because again shall I just waste whole day hovering above ground smiling like an idiot. But yes, that's Lin~ (i wouldn't recognize her either tbh)

I still cannot believe you made me say "Lin" and "hot" in the same sentence today and it had nothing to do with dropping her into an active volcano.

You tickle my feel bone with knife, I tickle your hot-people-detector with hammer.

Which ones are Lin? I thought all of them were supposed to be Serra x . x

ah shit did I mess up second spoiler... There should be Lin, Saphira, Titania, Charlotte and Serra again.

Lemme throw them here for you just in case

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgtumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgtumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgtumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o5_400.jpgtumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o4_400.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Global Mods

I knew posting these was a mistake because again shall I just waste whole day hovering above ground smiling like an idiot. But yes, that's Lin~ (i wouldn't recognize her either tbh)

You tickle my feel bone with knife, I tickle your hot-people-detector with hammer.

ah shit did I mess up second spoiler... There should be Lin, Saphira, Titania, Charlotte and Serra again.

Lemme throw them here for you just in case

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgtumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgtumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgtumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o5_400.jpgtumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o4_400.jpg

Ohhh ok, I thought those pics were Serra with other characters' hairstyles XD I think I might've misread something somewhere and that's why I thought it was all Serra.

himym-suit-up.jpg

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgSaphira serving 40y-old-business-woman-with-no-children-and-second-failing-marriage realness.

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgI'm so weak for these killer queens you have no idea

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o5_400.jpgGah Charlotte smokey eyes make you look old stop that

tumblr_o70uwmQViI1v6nrs4o4_400.jpgand then they dropped sickest vogue performance ever

My my, Serra, you look absolutely fabulous

Can't say I'm a fan of "the look" on Titania and Saphira, though. I feel like it is most suited for Serra

• Upvote 1

himym-suit-up.jpg

Oh my godddddddddddd SERRA MY LOVE

MY /SUNSHINE/

MY BEAUTIFUL ICE QUEEN

(jasmiini you're slaying me with these lovely dapper ladies

SLAYING ME i tell you~!)

• Upvote 1