A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

And foamy slayed me with flattering words. Bury me under all the other sweet compliments my trash ass has received and my soul shall rest in peace.

I have no idea what you're talking about I've never drawn anything reborn related in my entire life.

tumblr_o7djfjr6Jr1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgI would say that my hand slipped with these suited women but we all know that months ago my hand just flew straight outta window and never returned.

tumblr_o7djfjr6Jr1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgFlorinia preparing for summer.

tumblr_o7djfjr6Jr1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgVictoria took some jacket-wearing-ideas from fashion icon dr. Sigmund

tumblr_o7djfjr6Jr1v6nrs4o4_400.jpgI have this dilemma with Kiki that is she smol or is she tol (tho i like tol supermodels maybe smol sensei is what we all need and deserve)

Serra would still win that top model contest :ph34r:

Iolia Valley was beautiful and replaying the game got me really inspired.

it's my own PC and not one of the game's protags but i hope it still fits this thread?

tumblr_o7s079pc7x1s6n12mo1_500.png

i was gonna add other pokemon from the area but decided it was not worth the carpal tunnel whoops

Oh my godness, afihiukjnwoifu, it's beautiful!

Ahmmmm... I asked a friend of mine to make me some fan arts of characters from Reborn and Rejuvenation.

Here are the results...

SPOILER: Images may not be safe for work (?)

Laura laura2_by_noiresp-da0prmu.png

Melia

sol111_by_noiresp-d9u5uor.png

...Don't judge me...

• Upvote 5

Two weeks of practice for my math exam and what do I do? Draw freaking Reborn fan art.

No, I'm kidding. I used those two weeks to read on math and now that I am finally done with my exam, I can finally go back to being the lazy thingy I am.

MOAR reborn fanart, because there's never enough, am I right?

The circus trio: The strong man, the acrobatic and the lion tamer - http://orig02.deviantart.net/34b0/f/2016/152/6/4/img23k_by_victoria2037_da4lzng_by_victoria2037-da4m4yw.jpg

Aya drawn a bit more realistic - http://orig14.deviantart.net/0fb8/f/2016/152/4/4/untitled_by_victoria2037_da4lzre_by_victoria2037-da4m5gq.jpg

El and his lord and savior - http://orig11.deviantart.net/0375/f/2016/152/a/f/untitled_by_victoria2037_da4lzs1_by_victoria2037-da4m63d.jpg

Sirius and his weapon of choice! - http://orig09.deviantart.net/84ec/f/2016/152/e/a/untitled_by_victoria2037_da4lzsn_by_victoria2037-da4m63y.jpg

Rejuvenation meets Reborn! - http://orig08.deviantart.net/230e/f/2016/152/1/f/untitled_by_victoria2037_da4lztm_by_victoria2037-da4m694.jpg

Bookworm Shelly - http://orig02.deviantart.net/b805/f/2016/152/2/4/untitled_by_victoria2037_da4lzud_by_victoria2037-da4m6c1.jpg

The gym leaders from Julia til Samson - http://pre11.deviantart.net/ad0e/th/pre/f/2016/152/c/7/gym_leaders_by_victoria2037-da4m6fv.jpg

*A bunch of scenes from the game & characters etc. - http://orig05.deviantart.net/6075/f/2016/152/f/8/untitled_by_victoria2037_da4lzo3_by_victoria2037-da4m5dd.jpg

*Artists note:

Panel one: Alice wanna escape them crazy cultists.

Panel two: "Dark Dreamer Luna wants to battle!"

Panel three: Stalker the Absol (yes, I named the Absol stalker ...)

Panel four: Titania regretting her choices.

Panel five: Symbolic picture of Taka being trapped in Team Meteor. Poor guy.

Panel six: Aster and Eclipse, my favorite meteors.

Panel seven: Jugdement day of the Ditto-Arceus

Panel eight: Victoria visting Kiki's grave. This actually looks very pretty, IMO.

Enjoy ~

Edited by Lilleen
  • Upvote 6

Ahmmmm... I asked a friend of mine to make me some fan arts of characters from Reborn and Rejuvenation.

Here are the results...

Melia

...Don't judge me...

About fucking time we got some more risque art.

You could do better at drawing feet though

About fucking time we got some more risque art.

You could do better at drawing feet though

• Artists don't owe you shit.

• Ame_Rosa didn't draw those. His friend did.

• I'd like to see you draw better feet.

Or even a straight line, for that matter.

Here are the results...

Melia

...Don't judge me...

Yesssssssssss now THIS is my Aesthetic™

Edited by Foamy
  • Upvote 1

Godfuckingdamnit don't make this more embarrassing it already is

tHANK YOU somebody understands *finger guns u also because many characters and arts*

THIS!! THIS IS SO CUTE!! I applaud for cute OC and cute lil espeon~

I'm so relieved that I'm not only one who want's to see void in a dress.

Ever since dogedepan placed me on the edge of cliff I was wondering who will come and push me down so ye hop on kids we're going to suit-hell.

And Ame_Rosa even tho I don't usually really care for seeing characters in more nsfw manner I must salute effort and secretly enjoy.

ANDANDAND I can't believe that I have made these for six months now (i'm talking directly to whoever has my soul currently, please chill)

Sorry very lame show this time, I've been busy with graduation and gahh.

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o6_400.jpgProbably one of the more absurd things I've made (or most absurd)

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o5_400.jpgWhat do you mean Ciel stole Kiki's look?

Ringmaster </3

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o1_1280.jpgWell this is hell of a mess but at least... Nah it's a mess

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o4_500.jpgYass kweeen slay with that hugeass steelix!!

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o2_400.jpgUh oh

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o3_1280.jpgSorry Luna I'm unfamiliar with the concept of dark caves so have disco instead.

sorrysorry for annoying with long post and nonsense and shit I'll go now.

Ahhh, these are all wonderful! You talented human being!

Btw, thank you SO much for your nice comment regarding my drawings. You inspired me to try out bakrounds and shadows, even though I'm very little confident around those areas. So thank you for that too! ^^

Edited by Lilleen
  • Upvote 1

ANDANDAND I can't believe that I have made these for six months now (i'm talking directly to whoever has my soul currently, please chill)

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o6_400.jpgProbably one of the more absurd things I've made (or most absurd)

Ringmaster </3

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o1_1280.jpgWell this is hell of a mess but at least... Nah it's a mess

tumblr_o83uwz5oi11v6nrs4o3_1280.jpgSorry Luna I'm unfamiliar with the concept of dark caves so have disco instead.

How is this lame, they are all awesome. Really love the Steelix art though.

Edited by FairFamily
  • Upvote 1

tHANK YOU somebody understands *finger guns u also because many characters and arts*

Ever since dogedepan placed me on the edge of cliff I was wondering who will come and push me down so ye hop on kids we're going to suit-hell.

And Ame_Rosa even tho I don't usually really care for seeing characters in more nsfw manner I must salute effort and secretly enjoy.

Ringmaster </3

Hello beautiful scenery, you have been missed

• Upvote 1

• Artists don't owe you shit.

I never said they owed me anything, it was just nice to see something a little different. I'm sorry if I came off as entitled.

• I'd like to see you draw better feet.

Or even a straight line, for that matter.

I just wanted to give some constructive criticism.

Also next time try not to use fallacies to support your argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_accomplishment

• Ame_Rosa didn't draw those. His friend did.

My apologies, didn't read that.

Edited by Zro567
  • Upvote 1

Ringmaster </3

dat saphira x v lin tho

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to give some constructive criticism.

Your criticism isn't constructive. If you had said something like "Using these types of brushstrokes makes drawing feet much less of a hassle," then that would be constructive criticism. But simply saying "draw better feet" isn't helping anybody.

• Upvote 1