A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST TANIA ONE WHY DID YOU NOT SHOW ME

I call betrayal

Serious betrayal. That stuff is my aesthetic and you know it. ...Or maybe you don't I dunno. But we did talk about that Wasteland AU!

>I trusted you Ama I really did

You made a mistake if you think you can trust me to not demand you post your art here over and over again. Not all people here look at tumblr so it's just fair :3

>"Eve is goddess who deserves worship"

I trusted you jasmi I really did

PS

I mean, I'ma just say, if you were to draw Zero Suit Zero I would not even complain. That thing doesn't just look neat on a female body IMO.

Edited by Ama
  • Upvote 1

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgSinnamonroll

LOUD SCREECHING I RLY LIKE THIS ONE!!!

who dis tho :0

ALSO!!!!!!!! My drawing tablet's arriving today and!! I'm gonna be drawing a lot of rebornies to celebrate!!

Look forward to it i think idk!

• Upvote 2

Please Jasmiini (or Jasmiin or Jasmii or whatever you prefer to be called)

Let me bear your children

As many as you want

You beautiful majestic creature you

Edited by Foamy
  • Upvote 1

its late in the night and i want to sleep so here have my first attempt at digital art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now i proceed to pass out on my keyboard goodnight

1c6b1794cdcd4647acc382fbbeb32aea.png

• Upvote 4

I I I I am so so very happy you're too kind<3

Yup yup I don't, sorry I misunderstood.

I trusted you Ama I really did

Yes, hello my love I have returned from war to you. I don't have much to offer but please accept these two trash pieces and take me back

tumblr_o9qxaqQAns1v6nrs4o8_400.jpg Apparently I can draw this couple only from behind

tumblr_o9qxaqQAns1v6nrs4o7_540.jpg this is...is... that... place where Saphira and Laura and Charlotte lived or something and and... agh yup i took "bit" artistic liberties here ehhehh forgive me

And now to the suit hell

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgMy heart bit broke when I realized how few women were left to suit up </3 (but then I remembered men and it all good all good)

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o4_400.jpgI really adore Vivienne Westwood's rocking horse shoes and Luna was rather suitable victim and...

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o6_400.jpgHurrdurr final sister still derping. Is it pink hair or what why can't i succeed

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o8_400.jpgAma was like look this jacket and I was like omg and Ama was like would suit Aya and I was like yes and then I put it on Aya and put her in some position you can't even see the jacket properly aaha ha Haa...

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o7_400.jpg"Eve is goddess who deserves worship"

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgAmount of stupid songs i listened while drawing blues brothers i swear

tumblr_o9qxaqQAns1v6nrs4o3_400.jpgIt was all cool and calm but everything changed when "sexy back" suddenly started (if it would've been careless whisper i swear i'd be dead)

tumblr_o9qxaqQAns1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgBut how about Zero in zerosuit?

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgSinnamonroll

tumblr_o9qxaqQAns1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgRocknroll

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o5_400.jpgI still regret not drawing Fern in banana suit (but maybe he's wearing banana hammock underneath)

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o9_400.jpgRadomus without mask serving some Oscar Wilde realness

tumblr_o9qwwp9GoZ1v6nrs4o10_400.jpgNothing says classy like purple and yellow neon lights

Annd Ama was all "plz post those too" and because nobody can be trusted so fine

Mad Max fury road au! Dogedepan said "rivals would be cool lone wolves (and fern coward with gun)" and i was like "Yes. Let's Say That."

tumblr_o9qxaqQAns1v6nrs4o4_1280.jpgo shit whaddup

chainsaw-powered-russian-bicycle.jpgTheir noble ride

But I really wanted to draw a car too and...

tumblr_o9qxaqQAns1v6nrs4o5_500.jpgSomebody help Fern

And since Lin was on the roof I wondered who was driving

tumblr_o9r00nXn821v6nrs4o1_1280.jpgSerious Sirius: Road rage

Don't worry, this won't be the fury road i'll take but still...

tumblr_o9qxaqQAns1v6nrs4o9_400.jpgTitania just chilling in Tourmaline desert (crappy speedpainting is crappy sorry)

Hnnnghh I'm gonna leave again sorry for stupid sketches goodbye

Hello. That scenery is beautiful. Please take this digital cookie and have a lovely evening

• Upvote 2

Ooo Sinnamon is that Alice with new haircut? She looks very cute~

I call betrayal

Serious betrayal.

Our friendship is based on betrayal and revenge. (and don't tempt me with zerosuitzero or i'll do it)

LOUD SCREECHING I RLY LIKE THIS ONE!!!

who dis tho :0

I'LL JOIN TO SCREAM you're kind<33 And it our Cain! (should probably mention characters names every time i draw them so people would have some clue who am i trying to portray eehheh...)

Let me bear your children

As many as you want

Yes dear you can have my seven starving children. Now that those are away I shall start new life and move to America and become a crime lord.

Hello. That scenery is beautiful. Please take this digital cookie and have a lovely evening

Thank you, you always make my evenings very lovely <33

*finger guns dragon for getting the reference and backs outta door as usual*

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

e935fcb5fa.jpg

i drew a kuro

this wasnt actually going to be kuro but i need the posts but he's my favorite and i wanted to practice some

it actually was originally supposed to be a watercolor experiment but 3 hours late i find out watercolor isnt my thing

also i headcanon kuro has dreadlocks and his hair is actually just bleached

other than that hope it came out well, but this is really just a sketch. :]

• Upvote 7

MAN this came out not great.

how2backgrounds???

aa84035118b946b8a905d4c672df13e0.png

Nah, that came out very not not great

There is way not enough Agate Circus, it's a literal day-maker *the call to inspiration is sounding*

Anyway 16/10 would Agate again

Also if I keep this fad going, that's as close as I'm ever gonna get to drawing Terra.

Ever.

alsothankyouforthekindwordseventhoughIfeelIcouldadonewaybetter;;>>

tumblr_njvzb2UsP31rhvj04o1_540.png

I made a sidebar image for my reborn sideblog and it gave me... so much trouble... RIP

--and best wishes to you haku, hope to see you again sometime in the future...! :"0

This is so amazing. Theirs is my favorite design out of all the other appearances you can choose, and someone making fanart of them makes me so happy <3

8533aade1e.jpg

I'll have to do a better version at some point in time but im enjoying these new colors personally

ive been sitting in this goddamn chair for like 2 and a half hours though i've had enough

that said, have my boy cain. this thread gets me super hype to draw so ill be here more frequently than before to just put out some sketches and warm up stuff.

i know wooper isn't his type but it's so happy and it's lowkey one of my fave pokemon so :]

• Upvote 8

WHEEZes dmetri these are..............so cute..............

i really like the first one cause wooper has teeTH??!!

you should try drawing Adriennnnnnnnnnnn (I'm not sure how many n's are in their name) if you wanna tbh js imo

............wait do wooper not have teeth? LOL

adrienn has 2 ns but i dont even know what they look like (or their pronouns) i havent played this game in 12 years and when i did play it they weren't in it but i'll check it out when i get the chance

i appreciate the compliments <3

Them Cains are pretty good :] Although the arms for the first Cain seem a little tiny to me :v Otherwise first one is v cute and second one got no time for silly stuff

32367153b4.png

i swear next time i post here i'll post something serious (as in, uh, not a sketch with no bg/etc)

im open to suggestions too but only if i like the character

haha remember this???? bc i dont

uh. i like titania. blame ikaru for that one. i think she's pretty cool.

i was just drawing titania because i wanted to see a hot lady in a suit idc

probably the next one i post will include a serious picture, along with a few sketches

i still need to draw the flobot!!!! she's best girl right after lin

• Upvote 3