A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

On 1.3.2017 at 4:06 PM, JazzyFur said:

Hi yes I make aesthetics for Reborn as well. More will come when I get around to it. 

Hide contents

amaesthetic.png

Amaria 

flosthetic.png

Florinia 

ayaesthetic.png

Aya

These are so cool :>

• 2 weeks later...

http://hackapella.tumblr.com/post/158380604310/lemme-try-again-seems-like-it-didnt-send-the-last

http://hackapella.tumblr.com/post/158427427815/quickly-joining-pompadour-cain-its-kiki-and

Y'all are probably tired of me showing up but I'll show up anyway

this took me like an entire hour just to do right wtf

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

So, Zumi inspired me to try and draw something hooray for bad life decisions in the Rejuvenation fanart thread, and while sketching before realising that said thread was for Reju and not Reborn... At which point I was too far into this sketch to restart and do a Reju character instead.

Anyway *welp* here it is, drawing is apparently way more difficult than it looks, and trying to actually do decent textures and lining is tedious... And don't get me started on drawing eyes, how do you guys do it? If anything this endeavour has taught me to appreciate all the hard work going into the wonderful pieces in this thread. 

aa74ec9bbaf831e8ee61b4966da39970-db560iy.png

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm back but with something better than Hisoka-Cain ouo This is my interpretation of matured Vero when the protagonists finally challenge the Elite Four, and by extension, Lin. You could call this a rough draft because I'm planning on making a digital final version of this.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Jaaaaaasmiiiiii okay so since my initial communication with you was mostly just this, I'll throw it in here because it needs to be said in a place where it doesn't get buried between dramatic Celine Dion lyrics.

Your art has improved a ton since I first saw it when you posted your first set of Reborn art alll the way back. Everything, from the anatomy to the backgrounds and the shading/lighting to the textures has gotten better and better and it's really showing how much effort you've put into your art for this past year and more.

I get excited every time I see you post something new because you always outdo yourself somehow.

The set of Serra art is a great example - just look at her face and the clothes! I adore the dress especially, folds are a pain to draw.

I mean. Just compare!

...Also jfc half the art in my ZEL folder is yours and this is the opposite of a problem. I love your art so much!

Keep drawing, you're amazing~

• Upvote 2

Jasmi update <3    Always nothing short of incredible!

Also Zarc wow ...  those are very well made..  especially the first with Cain and Nidobro...   i was always a sucker for realistic  approaches and you nailed it!

.......Who are shelly and heather fighting?

On 23.5.2017 at 10:30 PM, Temero said:

ok
im prolly really stupid but
blinks blinks
i see all da artz here
so
i got an art
where/how do i put it XD ?

Ah, the post editor is a bit weird, haha. To post an image, click the button in the bottom right corner that reads "Insert other media" - then you can insert an image by copypasting its URL, for example from your blog (seeing as you've already got the art uploaded there) or by uploading it to a host like imgur and then using the URL provided there.

Though alternatively, you can also just copy the image URL and paste it into the editor right away - the post editor embeds content automatically and then asks you if you'd like to keep it that way, or if you want to have it displayed as a URL instead. So copypasting an image URL into it will turn it into the image right away.

Edited by ZEL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

My laptops breaking but heres some stuff I managed to doodle *TRHOWS THIS POST AT YOU AND RUNS IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION*

Spoiler

tumblr_ori0k6MJzL1sl1y51o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ori0k6MJzL1sl1y51o2_1280.jpg

Ferns hair is weird + the chic in the middle is my ver of MC 

tumblr_ori0k6MJzL1sl1y51o4_1280.jpg

Fun fact: all 3 up top were drawn off random bases I found on Pinterest, since I was tired and it was 4 am- The rest down below are all drawn by me :>

tumblr_ori0k6MJzL1sl1y51o3_1280.png

tumblr_ori0k6MJzL1sl1y51o5_1280.jpg

My Reborn OC/MC, sadly might not be able to finish this since my laptops breaking atm and turns beige to blue for example

tumblr_ori0k6MJzL1sl1y51o6_1280.jpg

I love Taka btw

Edited by Ruby Red
Im tired
  • Upvote 7

Yoo, you're the person with that cute Taka art I saw on tumblr a whole while ago! And a lovely redraw of the end credits pic of Silvally and Gladion. Tbh I should have made the connection between your usernames.

I really like your art style! Just saying but if you ever want to draw more of those "draw [group of characters] in this pose" things, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who would greatly enjoy seeing them. The ones you posted are gold. Also, your player character's hairstyle is very much my cup of tea. Flawless!

And the last drawing gives me way too many feelings, so let's pretend I'm not having them and move on, shhh~

PS Taka's owner saw the first Taka art you posted and thinks it looks very nice, but he doesn't have a tumblr to like stuff with and I'm betting he'll be too shy to post here, so I'll pass the compliment on in case my persuasion attempts fail again c: