A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

So, a close friend recently got me into the Reborn setting and game. I can't really get into playing the game given the rather dark theming of the game. Still, I do find a lot of the characters interesting and I'm trying to commission some art of them. However, pixel pics and Vs. Sprites aren't very helpful when it comes to making large-scale art. I wish the forums had a tool on threads where you could type in a word and it could find all posts with that word. I really hope I'm not sounding like a bother, but there's SO much here... Would it be too much to ask to be linked to fanart of just the following characters: Kiki, Victoria, and Solaris. Maybe when the mods have time, they could also do a thing on the initial post in the thread to have images sorted by characters in them. I understand, though, if that would be way too time-consuming to do. Definitely some fine stuff here from what I've seen! It's a shame Lilleen left seeing I see she did art of my favorite character, Terra.
Again, I don't mean to sound rude or needy, I would just like some links to art of Terra, Kiki, Solaris, and Victoria. I have some ideas involving them I'd like to see done, and I would GREATLY appreciate people linking me art of them! Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, chamomomile said:

spoilered cause pic is big

Reveal hidden contents

dsdd.thumb.png.51eb8a5e9b5fe3cde34d93e6ebc7ad36.png

miss aya ur hand in marriage please.... hardy can join in too ig. the more the merrier

i put ayas hand behind her skirt bc. hand hard but she has a bunch of gemstone rings. not important just wanted to add lol

hardy looks like a lesbian. sorry hardy

I love this so much, thank you :3.

• Thanks 1

This is meant to be a joke don't take it too seriously😛

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.png.75042c8256e1ea61b852fc62c292bd47.png

The shark is smol

Lol I suck

Magikarp on Rare candy

1687547673_Fishonsteroids.thumb.png.ceea2517191b17f7d165d97c9cb3432a.png

Boy am I weird.

This sucks