Freya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

A drawing of my main team and myself getting ready for Ep19 with all hype and courage

Am I the only one on this forum that has no artistic talent whatsoever? Like-... Seriously?! I've tried, tried and tried... I guess that's something like in Pokemon battling - you need to have talent and prodigal skills. 

34 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

Also I'm wearing a red scarf, because I want to honor Taka🥲

Awww... How sweet~

That's the way! 

Spoiler

Oscar (OC) probably would do the same if he wasn't wearing a scarf of someone dear to him. 

But he had different ways to honor him: 

Spoiler

Making a place for him in the Beryl Cementery (also he learned that Alcantara familia is basically extincted; with only Solaris living yet)

Spoiler

Or giving Titania so much PTSD that even after 10 years, she was terrified by just thinking about facing Oscar in battle

But that's just my point of view

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, YoctoCrunch said:

Oooh my gosh this is so adorable! Young Aya looks incredible. I also love how you managed to make the wasteland look like a beutiful place haha

AAaaaahhhh!!!! thank you so much! Honestly i just randomly use oil paint brush to paint the wasteland but i'm glad that you think it's beautiful. XD

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 2:05 AM, YoctoCrunch said:

Just had my first encounter with Ace! I really love them so far. I'm a huge sucker for evil non-binaries that do magic card tricks and have blue hair. I put it under the spoiler just in case anyone is waiting for the full release of episode 19. 

Hide contents

ACE.thumb.png.91c5d86e173d52c21646c2e71dbad05c.png

YYYYYEEEEEE!!!!! I love it! and I really like your artsyle Yocto hope i can be as good as you one day :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...