A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

On 12/21/2016 at 6:59 PM, Lorac said:

Through this fanart I am fullfilling one of my wildest fantasies.
(Warning: Possibly NSFW)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oik7bfUAjL1tps620o1_1280.jpg

Sorry not sorry

LOL get rekt

On 12/31/2016 at 11:30 AM, jasmiinininja said:

Hell do I know about shading or lighting but looks awesome to me! Flames and mega logo are so rad! 

Creating art 

Hi just dropping by before year ends

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oj2540Gn7T1v6nrs4o1_540.jpg little iceberg, soon grown up and hunting ships 

tumblr_oj2540Gn7T1v6nrs4o4_500.jpg let it snow let it snow let it snow 
tumblr_oj2540Gn7T1v6nrs4o2_500.jpg the cold never bothered me anyway 
tumblr_oj2540Gn7T1v6nrs4o3_540.jpg poor Heather trapped in old shack</3 (which doesn't even have door handle jasmi get a grip of yourself)

Bye bye happy new year!! 

I live for your scenery pics  

On 12/31/2016 at 6:30 PM, jasmiinininja said:

Hell do I know about shading or lighting but looks awesome to me! Flames and mega logo are so rad! 

Creating art 

Hi just dropping by before year ends

Hide contents

tumblr_oj2540Gn7T1v6nrs4o1_540.jpg little iceberg, soon grown up and hunting ships 

tumblr_oj2540Gn7T1v6nrs4o4_500.jpg let it snow let it snow let it snow 
tumblr_oj2540Gn7T1v6nrs4o2_500.jpg the cold never bothered me anyway 
tumblr_oj2540Gn7T1v6nrs4o3_540.jpg poor Heather trapped in old shack</3 (which doesn't even have door handle jasmi get a grip of yourself)

Bye bye happy new year!! 

That ametrine pick.. Can't admire it enough

I love it when people post art here and on tumblr, it means I can like it twice.
Love the idea, and it turned out awesome! The soft light really completes the impression for me.

Poor Kiki still so tired

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JazzyFur said:

fox_and_gay.png

Champion Ame would like to battle!

Nice job yet again. Lol, her Mega Evolution key item should be the Mega Headset; it's way too fitting. Come to think of it, it would be a really flavorful (albeit minor) touch if every character got a different name for their mega accessory when we rematch them in the postgame. This will make a good petition!!1

Edited by WujiKyurem
  • Upvote 2

http://orig04.deviantart.net/05c6/f/2017/032/0/e/untitled_by_victoria2037_daxi1e4_by_victoria2037-daxi2c9.jpg

My, oh my, I can really tell that I haven't drawn the Reborn characters for a god awful time, but here's something since I've finally reaches the events of episode 16. (yes, it took me this long ... let's just say I suck at playing Reborn and hate grinding)

• 2 weeks later...

@Aynil that is actually terrifying 0_0  But I love it! The only thing missing is the ketchup stains 

I also saw and enjoyed your colored rendition of Luna earlier -- you used a style that I don't see often in these fanart posts, and I think it's a really nice change of pace.

Which character(s) are you planning on doing next?

@WujiKyurem Ciel is somewhat terrified there, too :'P

Luna isn't really finished yet and now I'm working on Radomus. No idea who to pick next, but all the sketches are more or less there so I'll just draw whomever I feel like at the time ^^

I think I'm gonna line, flatcolor and shade everyone first and then go on to adding texture and stuff like that.

.....but ketchup stains? :'D I must've forgotten about it if that was a reference to the game or something

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 2.17.42 PM.png

(I can't post the rest of it because of the post size limit, but...)

"HAD THAT B!TCh ON HER KNEES, COVERED IN KETCHUP."

Ah, I missed the part where you said she wasn't finished. I agree that some texture change would do that design a lot of justice.

Radomus? Swell choice. His pose in your sketch makes him look like a pimp he actually belongs in a castle.

EDIT: Sigmund looks buff enough to smash Samson's face in, holy crap

Edited by WujiKyurem

12 hours ago, Aynil said:

Also since I'm posting here, might as well post my reborn character fanart sketchclusters here:

Hide contents

rebornwips1.png

rebornwips2.jpg

(they have their own topic here that I'll be posting more into)

... O.O

These are so good sketches! I'm loving this! <3

On 2/13/2017 at 2:33 AM, Aynil said:

...made a shippy art thing.

eW7ScAw.png

Not my usual style but I wanted to rty something a bit different. Didn't manage to make it that different though ^^;

Also since I'm posting here, might as well post my reborn character fanart sketchclusters here:

Reveal hidden contents

rebornwips1.png

rebornwips2.jpg

(they have their own topic here that I'll be posting more into)

80c SUCH ART WOWWIE

I absolutely love the brave shapes, the thicc lines, and how daringly vibrant the colors are 100000000000/10 would upvote again if I could