A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Guys, look, this time I tried to do something with a background.

tumblr_o39uh6eVaS1uhygtco1_r1_1280.jpg

And for once, ther's something with a black lineart. Bad idea, remind me to never do it again.

I also had to recolor her hair twice because I thought "Hey, why not paint it all in one color and then just use color balance to change separate parts".

Well, never choose the easiest way.

It looked terrible.

Andd yes, her legs look a little strange. I know.

Edit: Aaaaand for some reason this post duplicated. Great...

Terra <3

Guys, look, this time I tried to do something with a background.

tumblr_o39uh6eVaS1uhygtco1_r1_1280.jpg

And for once, ther's something with a black lineart. Bad idea, remind me to never do it again.

I also had to recolor her hair twice because I thought "Hey, why not paint it all in one color and then just use color balance to change separate parts".

Well, never choose the easiest way.

It looked terrible.

Andd yes, her legs look a little strange. I know.

Edit: Aaaaand for some reason this post duplicated. Great...

amazing terra tbh, and the background is neat too!

• Developers

I like the smeargle, but I couldn't tell it was a smeargle. I think the eyes are what prevent me from recognizing it.

ya when it was being done I didnt really make it beagle like and I think it became a diffrent breed at least I still made it resemble a dog lol

Edited by smeargletail

• 2 weeks later...

I was waiting for you to post these here so I could like it once more tbh

And also because if I reblog it a couple more times to respond to things my followers are gonna hate me or something, hue.

But damn if you haven't hit me right in the feels

I knew you were gonna draw the Obsidia Park one, but I was not prepared for the Ametrine pic whyyy

not actually complaining

But anyway err, I probably fangirled about the ZEL pics enough on tumblr already so I'll use this post to mention that I love how you drew things from Anna's POV.

It's a great idea, and it makes me really happy to see Shelly with her "strings" (even if the picture is eerie overall).

Also, hey, Nostra and Nomos~

Aya in her gym is cool, too! She's one of my favourites, and really in need of more love <3

Now shush about calling it shit, it's lovely and you know we'll be the last people to tell you to stop c:

• Upvote 1

Aiiiyyyeee Ninja, where have you been all my life??

I've been listening to the trashy Groove whatstheirname europop cover of Poison while trying to write Cain, haha. this is fucking great stuff! i love that you're making backgrounds too, dat perspective on the dojo training ground! In fact the perspective + how well you've done the lightning on it makes me almost suspect it's 3d /squints suspiciously.

nah your lightning is all around tits, look at the wall in Aya's gym, booyah. And all the different characters. Lumi! WaifuCharlotte! i really like the shading around her knee, is that weird?

your faces also make me think a little of Mori Kaori, that's written one of my all-time favorite mangas, http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Otoyomegatari. you style looks more like her earlier work, Emma, thou. it's pretty unique, neatos. this has no educational purpose i'm just pimpin it

but as other can probably attest to by now i clearly didn't get enough hugs as a child so now i live to make people miserable and nitpick, so. as your lightning, and sense of how light falls are so waaay out there, and your color palettes also are fucking outstanding, if you worked on your shading some more, shit would explode, and unlike the real-life version of exploding shit, in my world of convoluted metaphors, it's pretty much the best thing ever. so what the fuck am i saying here? look at how the light reacts to different materials. Right now everything is pretty uniform - hair, skin and clothing all seem to be made of the same material, which makes everything get 10 points in the plastic column, ready set.

look into light colors too. light colors are my raison d'être man, and you're already using them at times, but

light is almost never white. something is wrong when light is white. and thus, shadows are seldom pure black either, but they look like it to us 'cause darkness desaturates. on drawings, it almost always looks better with some color to the shadows. and, heey, another wild amazing artist whos art vaguly resembles yours appeared! http://aquasixio.deviantart.com/gallery/

look at this fucking rock http://aquasixio.deviantart.com/art/CAPRICORN-from-the-Dancing-Zodiac-568291439, it looks like your fucking rocks except that he does something with the shading that makes my eyes cream themselves. and he has tutorials on how he does it! life is good, i'm looking forward more stuff from u

• Upvote 1

People are probably getting second-hand embarrassed for me posting this much shit. I swear I'll chill. But yup prepare for trouble and make it quadruple.

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o3_400.jpg You expected reborn but it was me, rejuvenation!

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o4_500.jpgJust innocent gardener nothing suspicious going on here keep walking

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o9_400.jpgLegolas what do your anime eyes see?

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgPrison break season 5

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o8_400.jpg Layer features begged mercy yet I kept going

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgEyless-Jack, tangela and light bulb

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o5_1280.jpg In Apophyll Academy you can ~hire a samurai~

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o7_500.jpg Aya's theme is Poison and Cain's is Toxic, yes?

tumblr_o4o18eLKO21v6nrs4o1_1280.jpg"I hate this. I hate this so much..." Goddamn Lumi stop making me feel things

*mumbles about tumblr and bigger pictures and leaves through the back door*

Beuatiful as always! ^^

Decided to draw some fan art of Terra, one of my favorite characters from Reborn:

- http://orig08.deviantart.net/21fc/f/2016/087/0/b/untitled_by_victoria2037_d9wrr9s_by_victoria2037-d9wrrwk.jpg

- http://orig05.deviantart.net/e79e/f/2016/087/b/b/untitled_by_victoria2037_d9wrra2_by_victoria2037-d9wrrwr.jpg

- http://orig03.deviantart.net/3f4e/f/2016/087/b/8/untitled_by_victoria2037_d9wrraq_by_victoria2037-d9wrrx4.jpg

And what if Alice and Cain changed outfits?

- http://orig03.deviantart.net/29bd/f/2016/087/5/e/untitled_by_victoria2037_d9wrrae_by_victoria2037-d9wrrwx.jpg

And, at last, a black and white of Alice together with her rivals, because Wynaut?

- http://orig04.deviantart.net/3c2a/f/2016/087/e/3/untitled_by_victoria2037_d9wrray_by_victoria2037-d9wrrx8.jpg

• Upvote 4

Alice looks rad in Cain's outfit. And Cain looks surprisingly good in Alice's.

-

tumblr_inline_o4dcqjQc671r9vh05_500.jpg

I'll never be able to state how grateful I am. (Yup Ama usually when I meet new people I first find out their weak spots and then hit right there (jk). And where have you been all my life mr grinch thank you for writing that I swear I'll work on the lighting and shading and everything and get rid of the plastic!)

I'm always slut for compliments, feedback and requests.

People are probably getting second-hand embarrassed for me posting this much shit. I swear I'll chill. But yup prepare for trouble and make it quadruple.

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o3_400.jpg You expected reborn but it was me, rejuvenation!

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o4_500.jpgJust innocent gardener nothing suspicious going on here keep walking

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o9_400.jpgLegolas what do your anime eyes see?

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o2_400.jpgPrison break season 5

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o8_400.jpg Layer features begged mercy yet I kept going

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o1_400.jpgEyless-Jack, tangela and light bulb

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o5_1280.jpg In Apophyll Academy you can ~hire a samurai~

tumblr_o4o0e2dIOQ1v6nrs4o7_500.jpg Aya's theme is Poison and Cain's is Toxic, yes?

tumblr_o4o18eLKO21v6nrs4o1_1280.jpg"I hate this. I hate this so much..." Goddamn Lumi stop making me feel things

*mumbles about tumblr and bigger pictures and leaves through the back door*

pls never stop postin these

After seeing so much art of the gym leaders, I just realized how weird it is to see Kiki standing up

Still tho art game so strong it beats the Pyrous Garchomp in one hit

After seeing so much art of the gym leaders, I just realized how weird it is to see Kiki standing up

Still tho art game so strong it beats the Pyrous Garchomp in one hit

Don't worry she won't be standing too long.

(i had to okay i thought that when i drew her) Thankyouthankyouthankyou ima leave now

Hey if I throw these here nobody can accuse me for spamming.

Reborn shinies are related to reborn yes

tumblr_o4t7xwRX071v6nrs4o1_500.jpgtumblr_o4t7xwRX071v6nrs4o3_500.jpgtumblr_o4t7xwRX071v6nrs4o2_540.jpg

Just sketches-taken-too-far so kinda crappy, but these were super fun to make

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

I still want to know why everybody and their grandma draws Alice with a longsleeve school uniform jacket and odd boot-shoes :(

Ummm ... woops. :unsure:

The reason I used to draw Alice with boots was because I am horrible at drawing shoes. The only one I could draw well was boots, so I'm VERY sorry, my darling.

Of course, now that I have studied how to draw other shoes, I try drawing Alice's shoes correct, but it's still difficult for me. It is all about improving, even if it takes forever. ._.

Ummm ... woops. :unsure:

The reason I used to draw Alice with boots was because I am horrible at drawing shoes. The only one I could draw well was boots, so I'm VERY sorry, my darling.

Of course, now that I have studied how to draw other shoes, I try drawing Alice's shoes correct, but it's still difficult for me. It is all about improving, even if it takes forever. ._.

That's understandable , but the shoes alice has are relatively simple iirc, so it shall not take you long. The school uniform jacket thing bugs me far more for some reason D: Feels like it's not her character anymore or wellp, at least I just never pictured as the diligent schoolgirl character

Edited by Masquerain

That's understandable , but the shoes alice has are relatively simple iirc, so it shall not take you long. The school uniform jacket thing bugs me far more for some reason D: Feels like it's not her character anymore or wellp, at least I just never pictured as the diligent schoolgirl character

In defense for those who do draw her with a school jacket: Alice's sprite does make it seem like she is, in fact, wearing a school uniform. It's only if you look closer that you can see a seperation between her top and ... gloves (?), but I can understand your frustation.