[IC] TotMV:G^2: Clash of Fate: The Courtyard (Social/Prep Phase)

Chevaleresse

"I believe I can handle it myself" Walmond stated, gently setting the club on the ground. Then, straightening, he raised his hand, holding his index finger right in front of his face, narrowing his eyes in concentration. After a few seconds, the normal electricity that marked Walmond's magic usage began to form around his hand... Only to quickly travel up his finger and all converge right in the air above his finger, forming a highly concentrated ball of pure electricity. Then, crouching back down, Walmond placed his finger slightly above the club, the electricity beginning to cut it's way into the metal like some form of high precision laser. Slowly but surely, he began to move his finger along the surface of the club, keeping a straight line as he did so, even as he spoke once more to Dackly,

"Interesting though. However, the one problem with 'not being good at it' is that the results will almost never be the same. My goal is to create something of human nature, not specifically a servant. While your method may be something I could attempt, as it is something I never thought of, it's too random for my tastes" he stated as he slowly but surely cut through the club, "Though, if more obedient servants are more to what you want, perhaps I could part with some of my own research so you can create your own"

"Oh that would simply be divine, my last batch of golems ended up hiding in the bowels of my ship, digging reinforced tunnels and worshiping me, and stealing my things. It was very creepy, if flattering."

"Perhaps you could cultivate a large soul mass in a random fashion, and simply keep it sustained once you achieve something suitable for reproduction?"

Dackly says, pondering to herself.

"I am unfortunately not funded by any one source, so the idea of being able to replicate my results without that same random aspect you debase is beyond my capabilities."

"Alchemy is the closest I've come, considering it's deep roots in cognition, I can replicate results through proxy and substitution with great success."

"... Interesting... Your method seems to work better than mine... Strange how it seems to work that way..." he stated with genuine curiosity on the subject. However, at that time, he had reached the end of the club, having cut a straight line through the surface. Once he had accomplished that, he shook his hand, ridding it of the electric cutter he had made, only to quickly clap both hands together, causing yet more electricity to begin arcing across both hands. Then, he quickly began to open the club up, his gloves at least protecting him from the spikes while the magic surging through his hands began to go into the metal keeping it straight while also helping Walmond open the thing up.

Soon enough though, there was a more or less flat sheet of metal in front of Walmond, with the spikes still jutting out of it. Realizing this, Walmond placed his hand back upon the sheet of metal, allowing a good amount of electricity to surge through it and around the spikes... Which soon enough caused them all to fly out of the metal and into the air, where Lambda rather quickly grabbed each spike out of the air, as if on cue, "Sustaining a large soul mass would be a challenge, but it is something I could theoretically do. Though, the first step to creating an appropriate soul type is to actually make a first one" he said, "Though, onto the task at hand, your club has been disassembled, as you can see. Though, I get the feeling that isn't all you were wanting me to do with it."

"No, certainly not, I have an idea, considering the false life you are able to imbue into your creations, and Alchemy's properties, I believe we might have something VERY intriguing to test."

"You see, in Alchemy, I can substitute by proxy, if I need a humanoid form, I don't need a human, I can simply use an effigy, an imitation, meant not to replace, but to represent it."

"Could you assemble these parts into an empty frame, like you might do to create a golem, and I will combine these remaining spikes with my pickaxe for some armaments."

"I think, given yours and my magic, we can utilize your false life as it is meant to be in alchemy, a representation, rather than a replacement."

She theorizes, gathering up the glowing green glass-like spines.

Somewhat abruptly, a man dressed in the attire of a common soldier runs out of the fort and toward LOTUS and company. Normally, this wouldn't be unusual, save for the fact that his approach was rather urgent and that he came from the main entrance hall rather than the barracks or armory. "I have a message for your group from our diviners," he said as he slowed to a halt before Laver. He took a quick bow, though for a brief moment during the gesture there was a dubious expression on his face. "They detected something, uh, unusual."

Given that they were being assaulted by beings created from the legends of another world entirely, "unusual" was probably something to pay attention to. "Some sort of fortification that wasn't there before, not far from here to the east. It's radiating a lot of magic; Lord Silef believes that it may be related to your group somehow, as it seems to have appeared at around the same time. The enemy seems to have noticed as well, as they've begun to prepare to besiege it.

Finally, her advisers would like to suggest that you try to push the enemy force back from the walls, so that you can get your strike teams out without being surrounded." He bowed again. "Would you like to send a reply to her?"

On 7/15/2017 at 10:11 PM, Stalkerkain said:

Soryn Éclaire

Soryn arrived in the courtyard, with several people already gathered. It would look like it would be a little while longer before the meeting commences. He turned to Sachi, glad to see that the child hadn't ran off, being the timid girl she appeared to be.

"Yes, I suppose that is a logical course of action," Soryn sighed. It looks like they were all in the dark. "I apologize for my brashness earlier. I suppose I was getting a little too anxious regarding the recent events. My name is Soryn Éclaire. I hope you were not offended when I referred to you as 'small one'".

He was aware that some people were more self-conscientious than others, with himself being no exception. His manners, or lack thereof, was one thing he had to remember. 

Sachi Honda

On Sachi's part, she shakes her head.

"It's fine, r-really. I'm used t-to it.  Don't w-worry about it. 

I'm S-Sachi, Sachi Honda. Nice to meet y-you, I suppose."

2 hours ago, IntSys said:

"Pawn it? Why would I need their local currencies? Medieval sticks and bones don't cut it for me, ya know?" Halley answered Solomon, "I'll keep it around, I guess. Thanks anyway."

She rolled her eyes a bit, before asking a question. "You're a librarian, right? You must have read a lot of books. Do those descriptions of the servants ring any bell?"

To Halley's statement he coughed before saying "Well what if their currency was actually gold? Like no seriously I'm telling you that a lord's probably got better things to pay with than broken bones and hard sticks.".

Afterwards Solomon couldn't help but shrug in response to Halley's question at first, but he wracked his brain and speed read books for a moment to try and get enough information to say
"I can make some educated guesses, but don't expect me to be 100% accurate, I am a Human being not a living encyclopedia after all.....right so I don't know about the Assassin or why her army is easily distracted by barbeque sauce covered goblins, but I'll probably have a decent enough lead on the whole thing once I ask Lexiel about what the goblins actually do....we do know that she can fly, presumably summon a pink mist, and can summon an army of brain dead teeth skeletons. I'll ask Lexiel later....

I honestly don't know who the lancer is...so many kings, and so many holy lances I couldn't be bothered to read about.

Hmmm, maybe the holy woman is Saint Margaret or Martha? It really depends on a lot of factors, but if she has slain a dragon....then it is probably Saint Margaret, or a gender swapped Saint George....
"Choo choo lain", I know literally nothing about that guy, I'll tell you more about him later if I get the time to read up.
Saying that a caster can be identified by how he can make magic items is like saying that your cat can be identified by how it meows....not a lot to go on is there?
To put it simply there isn't a lot to go on, but since it seems to just be Human mythology I can probably figure more out later if I have some time to poke the AI and Lexiel a lot to ask them questions.....I'll try to find Lexiel right now actually.".

He then went around the courtyard to ask literally anyone if they have seen an angel with a weird weapon coming out of the war room, or if they had seen Lexiel if he recognized their face.

Edited by Cronos5010

1 hour ago, ElfCollaborator said:

Sachi Honda

On Sachi's part, she shakes her head.

"It's fine, r-really. I'm used t-to it.  Don't w-worry about it. 

I'm S-Sachi, Sachi Honda. Nice to meet y-you, I suppose."

Soryn Éclaire

"The pleasure is mine, Sachi. But being 'used to it' is no excuse to accept insult or discontent. I would like to say more, but it is not my place to tell you what to do." He had only just met the girl, after all. And if his big ego and his big mouth were to scare away the one person he had made contact with so far, then he had best shut up. Thankfully, one of the castle guards came in with news regarding the surrounding situation. "You don't suppose that 'magical fortification' would happen to be our castle, would you? I could barely believe that this group owned such a structure. How did you come under its possession?" 

Magna Sigyl

"Unless someone has a grand scheme of how to split up, I'd like to remain with the castle's defenders. I can repel invaders indefinitely, and catch up when these guys are in okay shape," she said. Her skeletal beasts reared up, as if in response to her statement. Only to topple over momentarily after losing balance. "Probably."

His conversation being cut off by the arrival of the messenger, LOTUS moves his emoticon's eyes so it looks like they're looking at him. "Yes, but you're going to have to give me a moment, because this is going to take a bit of thought.

Alright, we're going to have four teams, and we've got 34 people according to my count during the last battle, that is counting Dackly and Gozer as a singular unit. We need to split these between the Assassin team, assuming here that we find her, the Berserker team, the siegebreaker team, and because the castle is too high-value a target to leave to chance, a team to defend it. Now, we want Assassin's team to be the strongest, in my view, because she has that dragon to provide her with more strength, and the siegebreaker team can afford to be slightly, slightly smaller since they will be active more briefly. The Berserker tema probably also needs to be stronger than the castle team. This comes out to a division of 10 people in the Assassin team, 8 in the Berserker team, 8 in the castle defense team, and 8 in the siegebreaker team.

First off, the Assassin team. We need to be a little careful here, because not only do we need some area-of-effect hitters, we also need some defensive people and some hard hitters to deal with that dragon and Assassin herself.

Isobel and I are going to lead the Assassin team, and whenever I say lead here I mean provide tactical advice if such is needed. This is our biggest priority right now, aside from the castle which has other defenses, and I don't want this botched, so I'm coming along myself.

On the team I want blue dress, glasses, and giant laser girl, because we do need a couple of precise strikers to deal with that dragon, and I suspect she has the ability to hit more people with energy release like that. I also want the giant half-spider woman, because we will need healers, this will be tough, and I suspect that she will be similarly so. Venus should come with this team because he has that bomb. Friedhold also has fantastic area attacks which will come in useful, so he should come. Laver can come and help out with Assassin because I believe we will need multiple healers. The goddess should come with this team, because she's useful both for mass offense and precise offense. World War 2 general guy is far too useful a healer not to let onto this mission. Bikini-and-cloak girl has both of the damage capacities I need for this mission. Fiery superhero woman may potentially also be this way, and she can defend people -- we need that here.

Secondly, the Berserker team. The name of the game is just snipers and precise damage here, because we want to kill Berserker as fast as possible because I've been told he doesn't reflect damage himself. 

I want the one leading the Berserker team to be Edmond, in part because I've observed him to be tactically minded and in part because he seems to have that technique to lower enemy defenses so he's a good fit for this battle.

I also want the cowboy, because his precise shooting should be useful for taking out Berserker fast. Sachi needs to come along, because she has the durability to protect people from Berserker's attacks, but she is fog-vulnerable. Crazy book mage can come too, because he can blow his assault on Berserker early to take him out.  Hikari comes here too, because we need a healer and she can help with that barrage of attacks we need. The guy with the bus should come on this team as well, because he seems profoundly useful for facilitating attacks on a single target. The cat-like AI ought to come here because her chainsaw may be helpful in tearing Berserker down. The explosion-fist guy can come here, as I believe he can do high damage to single targets.

Thirdly, the siegebreaker team. We will want to mostly stock this team with remaining area-of-effect and diversion.

I want Lexiel to lead this team, because she was a member of the briefing three, which I hope speaks for command skill, and Nobunaga has that fantastic area-of-effect attack. 

Also on the team should be the girl with the mech, because she can hit multiple enemies but is fog-vulnerable. I also want sunglasses-blue-helmet robot here, because she can disable multiple enemies, which is what we need to get our people past. The girl who summons a ghost has some disabling ability and should be a good choice here. Wyvis can help out with support in this team, lest I focus too narrowly. The ice mage has disabling ability and is therefore an excellent choice. I also want the seven foot tall guy with a huge sword over here because this team will likely need healing too and he can fight. Wyvis' healer buddy should come here too, because the other guy doesn't seem to be a constant enough healer to do that job on his own.

Fourthly, the castle defense team. This is a little more difficult to plan for, since we don't know if they're sending out any servants, so I'll try to gun for a balanced team.

I want the summoner woman who came with us to the briefing to lead this team, because she's the remaining "leader" as chosen by the briefing, and she seems to have a fairly versatile set of skills. 

I also want black co-- actually I think his name was Leon to come along because he isn't specialized in anything necessary for the other three teams, but we do need offensive fighters for this team. Guy with the brown cloak and what appears to be a nonsentient robot or doll can come down here too, because he is generally balanced. The vampire can come here too, to be a healer for this team. Dress-armor bow-gun girl should come down here because from what I've observed I believe her to have the versatility necessary to help fight an unknown threat. Ms. No-Pants over here can come on this team because she somewhat defies my planning scheme and is mist-weak. Leather jacket woman can come down here to be a damage dealer. Skeleton-mask can come over here if she wants to defend the castle, I have no reason to object."

((To clarify, including later adjustments:

Assassin team: Isobel and LOTUS, Bridgett, Aurora, Venus, Friedhold, Laver, Mitsurugi, Atton, Nessie, Samantha

Berserker team: Edmond, Jade, Sachi, Solomon, Hikari, Magnum, Ritsu, Wyvis, Navin.

Siege-breaker team: Ghost, Hiroki, Halley, Kino, Dacklt and Gozer, Hayle, Morgan, Melina

Castle defense team: Lexiel, Leon, Walmond, Soryn, Victoria, Empi, Liliya, Magna.))

Edited by Powder Miner

Edmond:

Edmond had made a small incoherent noise when LOTUS unexpectedly nominated him to command a strike team. However, as soon as the briefing was complete, he nodded. For the people he knew, the assessment made sense. "On it. Sorry, Isobel, maybe we can talk more in the future." Edmond gave a quick salute, and then turned his attentions towards collecting the team. Solomon was easy enough to find. "Solomon! Over here!" When Solomon had hopefully arrived, Edmond began to brief him in turn.

"I'm leading the strike team to take out Berserker, and I need you. From what I've been told, the Berserker is a humanoid monster with spikes and a cursed spear. He was tentatively identified as Cu Chulainn from Celtic mythos. As such, I want all the pertinent information you can gather from your library about him. For now, we also know that troops around him can reflect damage in his presence, so this team will be built around taking him out quickly, from a distance."

Turning back to the crowd of people milling about the courtyard, Edmond sought out another of those he knew. "Hikari! Is that new?" He asked, gesturing towards the rifle she carried. "In any case, we're going after Berserker, and I need some help with getting the team together. Once everyone's here, I'll give a short briefing. In the meantime, can you go collect. . . Sachi, a cowboy--he might have a revolver, hat, maybe dusty leather clothes?--, the guy with the bus, that's Magnum, a robot that aesthetically somewhat resembles a cat, and. . . some guy who can make explosions with his fists? I don't have anything more helpful on him. . . In any case, would you try to find a few of them for me, and then enlist their help in finding the rest? Thanks a bunch."

Edmond, meanwhile, awaited the actual locations of the servants that the diviners would eventually give.

Liliya:

"Looks like we're going to be on different teams, Samantha. See you later then!" Liliya made her way around the courtyard, searching out her commander. Ghost, right? That might be a problem, especially if this person was a real ghost, but. . . Liliya caught sight of an albino woman staring up at the wall with some type of cat person. Feeling like it would be rude to assume that this woman was the aforementioned 'Ghost', Liliya instead asked, "Are you one of the commanders? I was assigned to the group that will be remaining here."

Edited by Strider

"Come now, do you really think a few gram of gold really matters to me? Anyway, I'll keep the book around. As for the Servants- "

Halley was interrupted by LOTUS' announcement. "Well, I guess I don't have to worry about them anymore. I'll tag along with ya to look for Lexiel, though for different goals," she followed Solomon in the hopes of finding Lexiel.

"Thank you kindly, it was a name given to me after much deliberation. I am sure my parents would have been pleased to hear that."

Wyvis opened his mouth to reply, but his memories came back like a tidal wave. His companions? List them? He could list thousands and thousands, every race and every age. He was to list only their first names, then they would only be standing around for a few hours. Wyvis instead decided to list the most prominent, recent companions.

"Well, there's Lukas of the Dragon Peaks, black haired swordsman, though I doubt you've met him. Francis of Irunia, an interesting white haired assassin. Melina of Runiem, I believe she helped you in the last battle. Visrii of Kyosis, a mage with red hair. Katalia of Panceval, she is a warrior from the east." 

Wyvis then turned to the new plan proposed by LOTUS. Hmm... strange. It was unlike him to simply follow the instructions of another. But recently, he felt a little off, the memories of the old coming back to him time and time again. Was it fatigue? He could not say. Perhaps what he really needed is a change of pace, instead of the countless years of sewn secrets and singular blinding purpose. To be free of purpose...that was a thought for another time.

"Hmm...may I suggest I am put on the team on the offensive? I believe I could be more use out there as well."

Edited by PigeonOfAstora

"Very well. To be honest, it seems a little like my teleportation a bit, so getting caught up on walls shouldn't be an issue," Ritsu notes as she focuses her way towards the indicated spot on the wall. Perhaps due to her familiarity with teleportation, she manages to move towards the spot in question rather quickly. She takes a quick glance at the vantage point before returning towards Ghost in a similar manner.

"I hope this is sufficient data for you," Ritsu says before hearing the team breakdowns for the next mission. She frowns a bit at her own description, but as she is still in the pocket space, complaining wouldn't be of much effect.

Lexiel grimaces at LOTUS' suggestion.  "Lotus, was it?  I think you're operating off incomplete information.  I could lead the sortie against the army, but my personal skills and experience are really better suited for squad combat.  In our battle against the army earlier, I could feel my auras failing to reach my allies in any meaningful way.  The rank and file might have an interference field set up?"

Samantha meanwhile, just squeaks quietly when all the attention briefly goes to her.

Edited by DragonRage

Vi-Visrii??? Where did I heard that name be-- crap... he's the guy back on the castle, so these two came from the same world, heh what are the odds...

"I think I know where you heard--." Leon changed his focus to LOTUS who came up with a strategy for the next battle, and then shifted his focus back to Wyvis, "we're going talk about this later."

Defend the Castle? Defending something isn't really my best point since the last time I did that it went south horribly... but after the last battle my current level right now, I'm still pretty weak... I still can't use Zero Flash true potential, but if I want to go back, I have to help. dammit...

"Not sure how much I could help defending this place, but I'll try my best defending it." Leon sighes as he grabbed his left arm where a blue ribbon is tied.

Ghost nodded and finally dropped the temporary spatial anomaly, depositing Ritsu back into the actual world as almost immediately the robot appeared before Iyllia as if she'd been there the whole time, the summoner meanwhile looking not the least bit surprised. With the testing done, she turned back to the girl.

"Thats my name. But I've some important matters to discuss at the moment."

And with that said, she walked past the girl and to the talking slab, not so much as even looking at the others present- time was of the essence after all "You there, talking slab, Lotus, was it? I've devised a method to get people out of here, undetected and without having to even open the gates or give any sign about our plans. My testing with that maid just now has proven my theory possible, on a smaller scale. If I draw from the leylines beneath this fortress and then extend my own abilities to hide them, they'll be free to move towards their targets, unrestricted by any physical obstacles, terrain, and unable to harm or be harmed by any of the fodder outside until they get where they need to be. Getting back though- if they get back at all, will be entirely up to them however. By that point they'll be too far for me to repeat the process on them." 

She paused, letting the slab take it all in, before "And so it seems you all have already drafted up a group roster. What was decided on for my team's goal? I've been busy concentrating on getting this deployment-tactic operational, and the girl who sought me out didn't bother mentioning anything about our specific objective."

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Edmond:

Edmond had made a small incoherent noise when LOTUS unexpectedly nominated him to command a strike team. However, as soon as the briefing was complete, he nodded. For the people he knew, the assessment made sense. "On it. Sorry, Isobel, maybe we can talk more in the future." Edmond gave a quick salute, and then turned his attentions towards collecting the team. Solomon was easy enough to find. "Solomon! Over here!" When Solomon had hopefully arrived, Edmond began to brief him in turn.

"I'm leading the strike team to take out Berserker, and I need you. From what I've been told, the Berserker is a humanoid monster with spikes and a cursed spear. He was tentatively identified as Cu Chulainn from Celtic mythos. As such, I want all the pertinent information you can gather from your library about him. For now, we also know that troops around him can reflect damage in his presence, so this team will be built around taking him out quickly, from a distance."

Turning back to the crowd of people milling about the courtyard, Edmond sought out another of those he knew. "Hikari! Is that new?" He asked, gesturing towards the rifle she carried. "In any case, we're going after Berserker, and I need some help with getting the team together. Once everyone's here, I'll give a short briefing. In the meantime, can you go collect. . . Sachi, a cowboy--he might have a revolver, hat, maybe dusty leather clothes?--, the guy with the bus, that's Magnum, a robot that aesthetically somewhat resembles a cat, and. . . some guy who can make explosions with his fists? I don't have anything more helpful on him. . . In any case, would you try to find a few of them for me, and then enlist their help in finding the rest? Thanks a bunch."

Finally turning back to the messenger who had come out of the castle, Edmond asked, "Do we have a confirmed location for Berserker yet?" Remembering that something had been mentioned about names and scrying, Edmond added, "He's the one we think is called Cu Chulainn."

Liliya:

"Looks like we're going to be on different teams, Samantha. See you later then!" Liliya made her way around the courtyard, searching out her commander. Ghost, right? That might be a problem, especially if this person was a real ghost, but. . . Liliya caught sight of an albino woman staring up at the wall with some type of cat person. Feeling like it would be rude to assume that this woman was the aforementioned 'Ghost', Liliya instead asked, "Are you one of the commanders? I was assigned to the group that will be remaining here."

Solomon nodded in response to Edmond and followed him around for a bit while he asked around for where Lexiel is, and after hearing him speak to Hikari he interjected by saying "Do you mean Jade? He is a cowboy....right? But anyway I'm uhhhh, going to leave the two of you to it for a moment, I wanted to ask Lexiel about why her goblins could distract the assassin's army like that, I feel like I am pretty close to finding out exactly who she is supposed to be, or at the very least knowing enough to give the people attacking her ammo to piss her off with, which is nice".
He then awkwardly walked over to Lexiel and stood there for a while until she finally seemed calm enough to answer his question of "Why would the skeletons focus fire on your goblins anyway? The whole damn army did that....what do your goblins actually do effect wise is what I am asking here basically".

"Without a doubt, I could. This will be an interesting little experiment" Walmond commented as Lambda handed the spikes she had collected already to Dackly. However, as she did so, Walmond's attention shifted to what the other machine, LOTUS, was saying. Specifically, about who is going with who, and it seemed that Walmond was staying with the defense of the castle... Which, in all honesty, was completely fine by him, "Hm... It would seem we'll have to continue this for later Dackly. Lambda, lets go" he said, gesturing for Lambda to follow him, which she did, having already passed the spikes to Dackly. To be specific, he was heading over to where the rest of team 4 was gathering. Or at least, seemed to be gathering.

This would be relatively simple. The main threat would be the large army surrounding them outside, but all things considered, that was good, because he would get more chances to think to himself. 

Hikari 

Hikari waves to Edmond as he approaches. With the hand not holding the rifle specifically. "Yeah, I grabbed it during that mission we did before all this happened. Some new armor too!" she says, before listening to the request. She nods. "I'll go find them - I think I saw Sachi and the bus guy at least. It shouldn't be too hard to find the others - they probably look nothing like the soldiers here. We're meeting right here, right?"

Victoria

Victoria listens to the briefing - seems reasonable mostly. She assumed the "bowgun girl" was her. "I'll do what I can. Are we going to have any help from the soldiers or something or will it just be us?"

LOTUS' emoticon eyes looked at Dackly, then Gozer, and Dackly, and Gozer. "...oh, well, if you ever wanted proof that artificial intelligence is fallible, it's right here. I mentioned you, and then forgot to put you in.

Alright, a couple of adjustments! First off, since there seems to be some confusion, the team I am referring to as the siegebreaker team is the team Silef suggested to ensure our teams don't end up harassed by the enemy army before they reach their locations. The castle defense team is heading over to OUR castle to defend it from incoming attack, not defending Silef's fort.

Secondly, I've realized that Lexiel and the (non-Lexiel) summoner from the briefings should switch places -- Lexiel, you're not going to be able to get a clean squad combat any which way, but since you can't summon Nobunaga with that ward in play, it would be better that you go defend our castle, and that the other summoner help keep the enemies here occupied with the siegebreaker team.

Thirdly, yeah, I forgot about Dackly and Gozer, and they should be helpful to the siegebreaker team, given our most recent battle and how they functioned there. Wyvis can go from the siegebreaker team to the berserker team, based on that shuffling."

Edited by Powder Miner

Friedhold:

After finishing whatever food he'd managed to scrounge up from Magnus' leftovers Friedhold(with the child following right behind) made his way over to where the Assassin killer team was gathering.

The girl piped up again "Daddy are we going to find angels now?" to which Friedhold sighed deeply before replying in a terse but obviously restrained tone "Yes.  We're going to go find the God-forsaken angels now."

The girl had a look of confusion on her face while Friedhold spoke that quickly turned to worry after he finished "Oh, poor, poor, angels.  Even God forgot about you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan:
Morgan hadn't been paying much attention to the Courtyard around him, it reminded him a little to much of home.  So instead he'd opted to block out the world and read a book(the one he got from McVoids), that is until the computer started speaking.  Once it had finished he put his book away and decided that if he was going to help defend this fortress he ought to go have a look at the situation over the walls.

What he saw he didn't like.  When you're actively fighting in something like this and can't see the whole force it seems so much smaller, easier, but when you're up on the wall and can see the true overwhelming might of the enemy numbers it's a different story.

"Umm.....Mornings Arrow did you catch what team I was on?" Bridgett asked her device after LOTUS' announcement.

"I believe you where the first one called for attacking the one called Assassin. You have yet to introduce your self to the leader of that team." The device chimed 

"Really they picked me first!?"Bridgett said in a surprised tone as she walked over to where that group was gathering, and waited(slightly away from everyone) for what ever was to happen.

Wyvis noticed Leon looking rather distracted "...very well. I wish you luck upon your duty, wherever it might lead."

Left arm ribbon.

When memories stacked up upon one another, it was easy to recognise patterns. Humans, it seemed, was doomed to repeat their past mistakes. And even though all individuals were different, all were the same.

Wyvis had seen behaviours like Leon's countless times. A memoir of a dead person. Perhaps a lover. Perhaps a family member. Perhaps some sacred duty forsaken. After all, Stravaga was a bruised world, and losses were frequent. Wyvis had plenty of chances to know that a loss had happened to a person when he saw one. Despite this, Wyvis said nothing. It was to be asked later, when perhaps there were less at stake.

Wyvis took out a small bottle and took a swig, feeling the alcohol pumping through as he moved through the crowd to greet his strike team. He approached the man named 'Edmond', who seemed to be calling in the Berserker team. "Hello! Wyvis of Nivinuxis, at your service. It appears that we shall be in the battlefield together."