• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

I'll let you figure that one out yourself. ;) But I chose to join Bladestar and I don't regret it one single bit, you'll understand why once you get to play.

is this a choice at the start or end as i want to know if i can get it in my current playthrough which has cleared the story of the version, ill be making anew play trough when i come back form my holiday

Edited by sandy

When i interact with this ariados nothing happens.Is this a bug or do i need to do something else?This is in Kakori village the new puzzle for the gym

18948904_1906644936214114_749891827_o.png

2 hours ago, Reverse said:

So... After finishing V.9, finishing the Help center's requests (loved them both, especially the cameo) and win against those DARN Kimono girls after causing me the trouble of searching for them, I thought I was done with this version... That's when I found "It". Jan put THAT sidequest in the game, so now I need to go through the game once again to finish it... It's fine tho, I'll be able to see the changes made in this version without having to make a new save file... yet

i think i also heard jan's laugh

I found the Kimono Girl in Oblitus Town and The Nightmare. Can you tell me how to find one of the Kimono Girl's Stolen Pokemon, and the other Kimono Girl, Wherever she may be?

8 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I found the Kimono Girl in Oblitus Town and The Nightmare. Can you tell me how to find one of the Kimono Girl's Stolen Pokemon, and the other Kimono Girl, Wherever she may be?

Stolen Pokemon is at Route 9, go to the beach in it, east and then surf north. There are like 6 other Kimono girls though. In Route 9 there is one north, you have to traverse through the mountain and caves to find her. In GDC there is one having a nightmare, so you have to go dream, find her in a different place being attacked bby a Seableye to save her then talk to her in the real world.

Forgot/Didn't find the others yet

18 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Spoiler

-The guy who stole the Pokemon is on route 9 to the East, you'll need Surf

-To the right of Grand Dream City's entrance, you can go past the rail

-There's one in Nectar Woods

-One of them is in a new area(?) in Darchlight Forest, on the left of where you fought the Grass Gym leader there's an entrance

-I'm not sure about that one but I think there is another one in Darchlight Forest, can't recall where though (might be wrong)

Will update once I recall

Edited by Reverse
Spoiler Tag

hey guys, sorry for bugging you, can anyone give me download link for latest episode of Pokemon Reborn? I stopped playing it a while, and now I don't even know which version is currently released

58 minutes ago, Reverse said:

Reveal hidden contents

-The guy who stole the Pokemon is on route 9 to the East, you'll need Surf

-To the right of Grand Dream City's entrance, you can go past the rail

-There's one in Nectar Woods

-One of them is in a new area(?) in Darchlight Forest, on the left of where you fought the Grass Gym leader there's an entrance

-I'm not sure about that one but I think there is another one in Darchlight Forest, can't recall where though (might be wrong)

Will update once I recall

I ended up Finding all of the Kimono Girls. The Level 80 and 82 Eevee's were more difficult than the Level 38 Eevees back in Gold and Silver.

Do you mind telling me what "That" Sidequest is? How do I do it without restarting the game?

Just now, ShadeStrider said:

I ended up Finding all of the Kimono Girls. The Level 80 and 82 Eevee's were more difficult than the Level 38 Eevees back in Gold and Silver.

Do you mind telling me what "That" Sidequest is? How do I do it without restarting the game?

Spoiler

I think he was referencing the hidden library quest. It's probably to late considering you've already met Allen and Alice. So yeah, you gotta restart.

15 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Look up Alex's post on Page 9

4 hours ago, Reverse said:

So... After finishing V.9, finishing the Help center's requests (loved them both, especially the cameo) and win against those DARN Kimono girls after causing me the trouble of searching for them, I thought I was done with this version... That's when I found "It". Jan put THAT sidequest in the game, so now I need to go through the game once again to finish it... It's fine tho, I'll be able to see the changes made in this version without having to make a new save file... yet

i think i also heard jan's laugh

could you happen to help me with the second help quest im slightly stuck

33 minutes ago, EHSRU66 said:

Does the Patch file need to be in the same file as the game?

Unzip the patch zip file and replace the old Data folder with the new Data folder (from the patch)

Can some kind soul please help me? I'm looking for a budew. I can't find one. I've looked all over gearen city where the dex says it is. Is it in Gearen Park or what?  Also, where can I get the tm for beating venam? If anyone can help me with these I'd love u forever 

• Developers

New patch is out guys. Lots of errors/bugs are fixed in this one. I recommend downloading it.

I also updated the main links to have all these fixes as well. 

some one recognized me in one of the buildings is that what  you are referring to I don't recall what it was about

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, Polaris said:

Hide contents

All I'm gonna say is explore EVERYWHERE. Go into all the buildings, at both day and night because there'll be different people. If you enter the right building you'll run into a pretty important character...

Regarding #2, I turned her in but I don't believe any choice is more positive than the other for now.