Jan

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

are ev's set to zero now instead of being randomly generated?

EVs are always 0...? Unless you mean IVs, and they are still randomly generated.

14 minutes ago, Phoenix2345 said:

Anyone reply plz

there is a pokemon location list but it is not updated yet to gen 7 (i believe it won't take too long anymore)

5 minutes ago, lifesapity said:

Does anyone know if wishiwashi is available in the wild?

no it isn't, you can only get it from the mystery egg if i am correct(from route 3)

1 hour ago, ContestStarKarin281 said:

Just finished playing V9 story, also cleared the kimono girls knockout challenge and got an Eevee & Ice Stone that is after finding all the missing kimono girls. And now I'm doing some sidequests.

I finished the to helpcenter quest and the kimono but i dont know what for sidequest are too.

I just finished V9's story and I can't even. Thank you Jan... for creating such a phenomenal game and amazing story. I love that you've combined elements from pretty much all Pokemon games both gameplay and story and then added unique elements to both that make Rejuvenation what it is. I can't wait for V10 but you definitely deserve a break after this.

1 hour ago, mar_mar said:

Can you find an alolan vulpix in V9?

Yes, you can.

Spoiler

You can trade for one in Kristilline City. You trade it for an alolan sandshrew.

Is there any other use for the book about purifying Dimensional Rift Pokemon beyond saving Garbodor?

I'd rather use it for saving something actually worthwhile instead of that abomination which Melia keeps claiming saved us from Demon-Gyarados.

I beat that thing on my own so that credit stealing pile of trash can piss off.

So yeah, any future uses available?

Um...

How do i start. Ok...

I made a new save, and im in like the past where the player, venam, and melia went (Kugearen city) 

and i got this apartment key, so i used it to unlock a locked building, inside there was a staircase leading down.

It was a lab, i explored the lab, and i found a diary, I read it and it was about Shadow Pokemon yada yada. It gave me a choice whether to take the Weird diary or no, I took it and a blue light flashed and it said " A new timeline has been created. This action will affect the future."

I am scared what will happen. If anyone will know pls tell me. Would be appreciated. 

(Also is this on a Spoiler lock?)