Gen 5 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

511.png511b.png thoughts? i took the original color and went and basically inverted it for the main body, and then the belly i decided to do a much lighter version of the color let me know what you think i plan on repeating that process for the rest of the monkeys 

• Global Mods

So when claiming kyurem, I kinda forgot that included black and white... but that's ok. black kyurem is nasty to sprite though. here's my attempt (used reshiram and zekrom colours from those earlier in the thread)

646s.png646s_1.png646s_2.png

EDIT: Ok these took a while, and not sure they turned out amazingly, but I really like the concept and I think you guys will to.

without further ado, introducing Team Skull Grunt Scraggy and YA BOI SCRAFTY

559s.png560s.png

Edited by DreamblitzX
more things

13 hours ago, Bluedodobob said:

I'll claim Foongus and Meloetta next.

I actually already claimed the Foongus line, though Jan seems to have missed it (twice :P

Edited by KmK

The noses are now blue:

599.png600.png601.png

Also, Time Gear backsprites:

599b.png600b.png601b.png

And the doggy line's fronts ^^!

506.png507.png508.png

Edited by Hycrox

On 3/1/2017 at 5:08 PM, Nova said:

Trubbish and Garbodor (warning: Nightmare fuel)

Reveal hidden contents

ss5klZj.pngtY5cKtt.pngRAOdL5i.pngBLBNb7W.png

Alternate backsprite

Reveal hidden contents

HIfX807.png

I've never in my wildest dreams thought of using Garbador, but after looking at your art, I want this Pokemon in my main team. Excellent job Sweety.

@AlexNo offence but it looks similar to reborn's shiny bouffalant

626s.png

@Amine elhedhili the blue is nice but the shading is hard to see, and there's also purple outline around it's eyes that could be changed to a grey or dark grey. The blue is still pretty btw :) 

Just my opinion

Edited by Felcatty

I hope they are better now

Spoiler

577_2.png577b_2.png

578_2.png578b_2.png

@Atticus's Front and my back

W2HjFqf.png579b_2.png

Spoiler

Also my inspiration was a stain to colour cells in tissues, the Hematoxylin eosin stain (HE stain for short) it is the basic stain for diagnosis/prognosis of cancer and other pathologies. 

1 hour ago, Felcatty said:

@AlexNo offence but it looks similar to reborn's shiny bouffalant

626s.png

@Amine elhedhili the blue is nice but the shading is hard to see, and there's also purple outline around it's eyes that could be changed to a grey or dark grey. The blue is still pretty btw :) 

Just my opinion

oh right, i almost forgot the shading, i'll fix it now, as for the purple outline i'll fix it too,  aaand i'll keep that blue :D

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Amine elhedhili said:

oh right, i almost forgot the shading, i'll fix it now, as for the purple outline i'll fix it too,  aaand i'll keep that blue :D

Honestly I can see why you're having trouble. Purrloins natural sprite has very little shading. because it's such a block colour, you probably have to use a slightly darker and more muted colour.

maybe something like this?

509s.png

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

Honestly I can see why you're having trouble. Purrloins natural sprite has very little shading. because it's such a block colour, you probably have to use a slightly darker and more muted colour.

maybe something like this?

509s.png

i see, i tought i missed a part that has shading, i'll use somethting a bit darker then, and i like the idea of the red eyes

@Jan i made the front sprites for purrloin/iepard, do they look okay? :)

509.png

510.png

Edited by Amine elhedhili