Gen 5 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

• Global Mods

Uhhhh.... I guess I'll just keep making Bisharps until we find one we like.

The green can go but I quite like the white for now, so how about something like this? (the purple can easily be swapped for any other colour)

625s4.png

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries Jan. I'm a little sick at the moment so my spriting has been slowing down. I'll definitely work on these a little more later but for now a draft of what I've done so far.

(Unfortunately I've only tested colour combos on Frillish)

I tried to swap colour palettes (sorry I'm quite unoriginal lately, I would use purple, but I've used it so many times)

Female

592fs.png592fs2.png

Male

592s4.png592s5.png592s_1.png592s6.png

(I know the shading isn't very good at the moment)

Pink is the bane of my existence. Where some people have difficulty with yellow, I struggle with pinks and reds. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use pinks effectively or any suggestions for the male frillish. Probably won't check this until a few hours later, I'll be on but I probably won't have enough motivation and energy to continue immediately.

Edited by Felcatty

UPPADEITTO (Update in bad japanese : P)

New Vanillite

VanilliteShiny.png

And Backsprites

VanilliteShinyB.pngVanillishShinyB.pngVanilluxeShinyB.png

Look, Jan, About Vanilluxe, the chocosyrup shine is supposed to be that white-ish. If you search "Chocolate syrup on ice cream" you'll see that :) 
BTW, can I use these shinies I made for my game? its ok if you say no :-P 

sweet dreams are made of this

who am i to disagree?

cgZsbVd.pngZOT0kbI.png

WYOdHy2.pngK11KDN1.png

19 minutes ago, Felcatty said:

No worries Jan. I'm a little sick at the moment so my spriting has been slowing down. I'll definitely work on these a little more later but for now a draft of what I've done so far.

(Unfortunately I've only tested colour combos on Frillish)

I tried to swap colour palettes (sorry I'm quite unoriginal lately, I would use purple, but I've used it so many times)

Female

592fs.png592fs2.png

Male

592s4.png592s5.png592s_1.png592s6.png

(I know the shading isn't very good at the moment)

Pink is the bane of my existence. Where some people have difficulty with yellow, I struggle with pinks and reds. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use pinks effectively or any suggestions for the male frillish. Probably won't check this until a few hours later, I'll be on but I probably won't have enough motivation and energy to continue immediately.

For pink, I usually start with a yellowish shade, then I go for pink on the darker shades (I did this on Musharna's body).

And for red, start with red and go to a wine (something pink or purple-ish)

(btw I really like the first ones of both, but the male needs improvement)

Edited by Atticus

Hey, i tried after i watched some videos but i still don't understand the whole shading thing, so any feedback is welcome :)

527.png

Edited by Amine elhedhili

14 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Hey, i tried after i watched some videos but i still don't understand the whole shading thing, so any feedback is welcome :)

527s.png

im no expert at this bu this is your work if it given shade, as comparison

527.png

Just now, foznkr said:

im no expert at this bu this is your work if it given shade, as comparison

527.png

okay, i edited and posted another one, is it better?

3 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

okay, i edited and posted another one, is it better?

yeah thats better , you should check first post of gen 4 shiny there is link that can help you choose color and shading

Just now, foznkr said:

yeah thats better , you should check first post of gen 4 shiny there is link that can help you choose color and shading

okay i will^^

So, it turns out that my life will be busier in the near future so I think I'll release my claim on Meloetta. Feel free for anyone to take it. Sorry for being inconsistent. Perhaps I could participate in the future.

• Veterans

RUdOV3B.pngDSv7Tgl.png

otSjwip.pngixNpx2M.png

Shiny darumaka and darmanitan are here! Will upload zen mode darm and the chandelure line later.

I chose for green as the green daruma doll stands for beauty, and since shinies are supposed to be special and look different i decided it'd be fitting :]

This particular line is very special to me, since Volcarona is my favorite Pokémon. I had a lot of fun making this, and I hope that you'll enjoy it! Without further ado, here is Larvesta and Volcarona!
ojFa9BB.pngGmOjN8U.png

QQ4eWrI.png01qZraw.png
I dimmed the colors a little bit, so hopefully it should be easier on the eyes. I'll start working on the Oshawott line next.