Gen 5 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not mind at all.  Tried as much as I could to make them look like Bert and Ernie too, lol.  If you know how to do stripes, brownie points for you, but that isn't too important, as all we need to get done are the backsprites.  Red and blue is fine for now anyways.

I hope with this the sprites are done :)

Spoiler

619_5.png619b_2.png

And here is one for the male version :P 

Just joking but I wanted to try out the colour

619_7.png

I would love to add a cilinder, but that is too advanced for me

Edited by Anti_Hero

Allright, so I wanted to finish the foongus line this weekend, but unfortunately I got sick. Im a bit better now, but I dont feel up to spriting just yet and I know Ill be too busy next week. Because I dont want to slow everyone down Im releasing my claim on the foongus line. 

Im sorry for not finishing my claim but I feel like this is the best choice at the moment. 

• Global Mods
27 minutes ago, KmK said:

Allright, so I wanted to finish the foongus line this weekend, but unfortunately I got sick. Im a bit better now, but I dont feel up to spriting just yet and I know Ill be too busy next week. Because I dont want to slow everyone down Im releasing my claim on the foongus line. 

Im sorry for not finishing my claim but I feel like this is the best choice at the moment. 

do you want to share any ideas you had for it so somebody can replicate if they like it?

19 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

do you want to share any ideas you had for it so somebody can replicate if they like it?

The only idea I had was to make a traditional mushroom: red with white spots. But whoever takes it can just go wild. 

51 minutes ago, KmK said:

I've got nothing to do, so I'll gladly take over your claim if that is okay!

Update, woot! Here is Foongus:
wN2qMrg.pngTdgA54d.png

I wanted to take KmK's idea, but I decided to make it a little more video game-y (I heard those are pretty popular around here.) So yeah, Mario mushroom! And I am already done with Amoonguss front-sprite. I'll do the back-sprite tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Korvpizza said:

wN2qMrg.pngTdgA54d.png

I wanted to take KmK's idea, but I decided to make it a little more video game-y (I heard those are pretty popular around here.) So yeah, Mario mushroom! And I am already done with Amoonguss front-sprite. I'll do the back-sprite tomorrow.

Love it, wasnt there more designs for the mushrooms? (like a green one or so...) if yes could you use a different one for the evolution?

6 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

Love it, wasnt there more designs for the mushrooms? (like a green one or so...) if yes could you use a different one for the evolution?

Actually I already have, Amoonguss is based of the Poison mushroom from Mario.

1 hour ago, Korvpizza said:

wN2qMrg.pngTdgA54d.png

Yessss!!!!

Thank you so much for making this line with my idea. This is exactly what i had in mind. I love it!

2 hours ago, Korvpizza said:

wN2qMrg.pngTdgA54d.png

this looks so awesome! If amoongus turns out to be the gigamushroom im going to catch this for sure

I suspect there might be a Foongus Amoonguss.
Foongus.pngFoongus_Back.png

Amoonguss.pngAmoonguss_Back.png

Originally I was going to have Amoonguss only be based of the Poison Mushroom, but instead I made them based of off various different Mario Mushrooms.

Edited by Korvpizza

• Developers
11 hours ago, Korvpizza said:

I suspect there might be a Foongus Amoonguss.
Foongus.pngFoongus_Back.png

Amoonguss.pngAmoonguss_Back.png

Originally I was going to have Amoonguss only be based of the Poison Mushroom, but instead I made them based of off various different Mario Mushrooms.

This looks really good! I like this a lot.

Sorry for the silence lately, but I've been a little busy. That being said:

@MakaTorracat Any update on Ducklett and Swanna? I don't think I've seen anything from them in a while. 

@ycoder321 How's progress with the monkey evos? 

No rush, but we're also sort of waiting on you two to be finished so I'd like to have an update if possible. If you're busy/having trouble, I urge you to reach out for help for people in this thread. I'm sure they'll be ready to help however they can. 

----

@Might Gai I'm not sure if you did, but have you completed Mega Alakazam's backsprite? If you have, could you repost it? 

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, ycoder321 said:

511.png511b.pngdone pansage.

515.png515b.pngPanpour too.

513option c.pngoptionc back.pngand because you liked this one here it is but also...

Option d.pngoptiond back.pngI took your recomendation and made another one with the other color :P 

In case you missed it.

Been swamped with school lately. I'll try to do it now right after I finish my math homework

Sorry for the wait :/ Really didn't see all this coming, otherwise I wouldn't have claimed another line

Rushed swanna backsprite, but here is the line

and back to homework I go

580s.png

580bs.png

581s.png

581bs.png

Edited by MakaTorracat

4 hours ago, ycoder321 said:

Okay i wont have time to do the evolved monkeys till the weekened, so if you want someone else to do them i toatally understand stupid school has just been swamping me with homework .-.

that's unfortunate :s do you mind if I finish them off? I'm assuming the colour scheme for each monkey would be the same as their pre evo

EDIT: well here they are if that's what you wanted :o

GRASS

512s.png512sb.png

FIRE

514s.png514sb.png

WATER

516s.png516sb.png

• Developers
26 minutes ago, Alex said:

that's unfortunate :s do you mind if I finish them off? I'm assuming the colour scheme for each monkey would be the same as their pre evo

EDIT: well here they are if that's what you wanted :o

GRASS

512s.png512sb.png

FIRE

514s.png514sb.png

WATER

516s.png516sb.png

And with that we're done with Gen 5! Thanks again for all of your hard work and effort! 6th gen tomorrow around 4-5 EST. As usual, I will post a status an hour before the thread's posted.