Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
16 hours ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

So this is a rough design for my idea of the snivy line

Hide contents

new1.pngnew2.pngnew3.png

Mm... I think the auras aren't working here. They look pretty off. There are too many colors used on these sprites as well. I tried to edit it but there

were just a lot more than needed.

po0Dy58.png7X3xVjx.png

Just a couple of examples of how this design could go. I sort of rushed this so I can reply to the rest, but I think these are adequate

16 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Uhhhh.... I guess I'll just keep making Bisharps until we find one we like.

The green can go but I quite like the white for now, so how about something like this? (the purple can easily be swapped for any other colour)

625s4.png

I think the main problem is that the gray chest with the black blades make it clash a bit. So I went to @Zumi and she came up with this:

UgPNRTD.png

15 hours ago, Atticus said:

sweet dreams are made of this

who am i to disagree?

cgZsbVd.pngZOT0kbI.png

WYOdHy2.pngK11KDN1.png

For pink, I usually start with a yellowish shade, then I go for pink on the darker shades (I did this on Musharna's body).

And for red, start with red and go to a wine (something pink or purple-ish)

(btw I really like the first ones of both, but the male needs improvement)

Oh man. I really like the concept here. Approved!

15 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I'll turn in one full Emboar for one Audino

Reveal hidden contents

e3b35fe95a7a4095af5730f5be67e9b6.pngecf21ba0e86a43939ae3fa223de4a15d.png

07d5d580aaf34de7b4064d87c5f135eb.png6a88ed8b1cc24c79a05f01e8957affdc.png

416f8f8472194e4cb179b3c2497d6192.png889e1a5e4e304346a2d28b9cbc732fa8.png

Approved~

15 hours ago, foznkr said:

draft for torn and thundurus

torn

641.png

641_1.png

thundurus

642.png

642_1.png

These are good! Backsprites pls.

14 hours ago, Cool Girl said:

Hey Jan, which one do you like? (also sorry about the white lines besides cubchoo)

613.png  613-2.png

So there are a few problems with both of these. Particularly color problems. What program are you using? It looks like you're using the paint bucket which can be fine in some instances but some things may become inconsistent. Other than that, the colors are very arsh and the outline doesnt stand out enough so it looks like the pokemon is inverting on itself. There's also a lot of colors that weren't changed properly, so it sticks out a lot.

Here's a mockup of something you could do:

S3JpsyT.png

14 hours ago, foznkr said:

im no expert at this bu this is your work if it given shade, as comparison

527.png

This woobat... is all right. I mean, it doesn't really look like anything has changed. I think we can do more with this. 

14 hours ago, Felcatty said:

Thanks so much for the tips @Atticus :)

I hope these look better:

592s3_1.png592fs.png

Tested the colours on Jellicent:

593s.png593fs_1.png

These are really pretty! I like these a lot. 

13 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Have an Audino:

42952d3d086542cca0693de1ff3b4a78.png75521cdc87ec4fe6bea0d8374bab51d9.png

And of course...

Reveal hidden contents

8572c6c538594d5f9bbe383ad50a61a5.pngf47bb18f59fd4e5c9c6b3f38a6e2af3d.png

Approved! These are nice. 

10 hours ago, Hycrox said:

570.png570b.png571.png571b.png

Small update on the foxes

I saw the changes on Zorua, but I don't really notice the changes on Zoroark. What did you change? 

6 hours ago, MakaTorracat said:

Which yamask do you prefer? I am torn between them. Backsprite and cofagrigus will be started after o3o

562s1.png

562s2.png

The red one is best. 

5 hours ago, Zumi said:

RUdOV3B.pngDSv7Tgl.png

otSjwip.pngixNpx2M.png

Shiny darumaka and darmanitan are here! Will upload zen mode darm and the chandelure line later.

I chose for green as the green daruma doll stands for beauty, and since shinies are supposed to be special and look different i decided it'd be fitting :]

Approved!

2 hours ago, Korvpizza said:

This particular line is very special to me, since Volcarona is my favorite Pokémon. I had a lot of fun making this, and I hope that you'll enjoy it! Without further ado, here is Larvesta and Volcarona!
ojFa9BB.pngGmOjN8U.png

QQ4eWrI.png01qZraw.png
I dimmed the colors a little bit, so hopefully it should be easier on the eyes. I'll start working on the Oshawott line next.

Looks great! Approved!

1 hour ago, luis said:

So improved sprites for maractus as suggested by @Bazaro

Reveal hidden contents

556s.png

556sb.png

What do you think about the new durant? 

Reveal hidden contents

632s2.png

Nice job! I think this Durant is really nice. 

1 hour ago, Med Amine Elhedhili said:

Hi ( i'm doing the woobat and purrloin lines i forgot my password for the other account), if these are okay, i'll finish the back sprites and move on to purrloin

527.png

528.png

I'm not sure I like the color choices for this. The shading is also a little rough. The wing's purple is really bright and the lines on the wings

are really dark so they stand out too much. I think there are too different blue's on the fur so it makes the lighter blue stand out as well.

There also seems to be some leftover red on the tail from the original's sprite.

How about we use these color schemes?

sXwzDQI.pngjbJ5UBl.png

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Crunchy Chocoflakes, part of a healthy balanced breakfast:

615s.png615sb.png

idk what to name these so i'll just call them nyooom:

550s.png550sb.png550s_1.png550sb_1.png

Approved!

22 minutes ago, Desaya said:

I really like how this one turned out.

644.png  644b.png

And finally did something with Drilbur.

529.png  529b.png

530.png  530b.png

I would like to do Tirtouga next if no one has claimed it.

Zekrom is fine, but I feel like the Drilbur line barely changed. We could probably do something better for Drilbur and Excadrill. 

• Developers
Just now, Korvpizza said:

Um, could I claim Dwebble and Crustle too? I have something in mind for them.

Follow your dreams. (ye)

• Developers
17 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

UPPADEITTO (Update in bad japanese : P)

New Vanillite

VanilliteShiny.png

And Backsprites

VanilliteShinyB.pngVanillishShinyB.pngVanilluxeShinyB.png

Look, Jan, About Vanilluxe, the chocosyrup shine is supposed to be that white-ish. If you search "Chocolate syrup on ice cream" you'll see that :) 
BTW, can I use these shinies I made for my game? its ok if you say no :-P 

Forgot to reply to this. These are fine. These sprites are for Rejuv, but if you want to use them in your game I won't stop you. 

9 minutes ago, Jan said:
16 hours ago, Cool Girl said:

Hey Jan, which one do you like? (also sorry about the white lines besides cubchoo)

613.png  613-2.png

So there are a few problems with both of these. Particularly color problems. What program are you using? It looks like you're using the paint bucket which can be fine in some instances but some things may become inconsistent. Other than that, the colors are very arsh and the outline doesnt stand out enough so it looks like the pokemon is inverting on itself. There's also a lot of colors that weren't changed properly, so it sticks out a lot.

S3JpsyT.png

Yeah, I'm using GraphicsGale. And thank you for the mockup. I'll get working on the backsprite and yeah really sorry that my sprites weren't good. I'll try and do better next time. Thank you for the feedback, though. I really appreciate it! :D I'm trying to improve my spriting skills, so yeah.

• Developers
2 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

Yeah, I'm using GraphicsGale. And thank you for the mockup. I'll get working on the backsprite and yeah really sorry that my sprites weren't good. I'll try and do better next time. Thank you for the feedback, though. I really appreciate it! :D I'm trying to improve my spriting skills, so yeah.

It's okay! You'll get better with time. It can be difficult to start doing with no/little prior experience. Just keep trying! I suggest changing the color bit to 8-bit if you haven't already. You can change the colors easily that way

This is unrelated to color swapping, but this was the first sprite I've ever done:

2ooNGkE.png

I keep it as a reminder of how far I've come in terms with my spriting skills (Which still aren't perfect, but you can definitely get better).

It's been in every folder of Rejuvenation as well. 

53 minutes ago, Jan said:

I saw the changes on Zorua, but I don't really notice the changes on Zoroark. What did you change? 

I just reduced the saturation of the outline a bit

58 minutes ago, Jan said:

Zekrom is fine, but I feel like the Drilbur line barely changed. We could probably do something better for Drilbur and Excadrill. 

Yeah I agree on the drilbur line, actually I was already trying to do something better, but for the sake of updating ended posting those.

529.png  529b.png

530.png  530b.png

530 - Copy.png  530b - Copy.png

Maybe these are better, I'm kinda tired and can't seem to decide properly what to do with Excadrill so 2 options.

6 minutes ago, Jan said:

It's okay! You'll get better with time. It can be difficult to start doing with no/little prior experience. Just keep trying! I suggest changing the color bit to 8-bit if you haven't already. You can change the colors easily that way

This is unrelated to color swapping, but this was the first sprite I've ever done:

2ooNGkE.png

I keep it as a reminder of how far I've come in terms with my spriting skills (Which still aren't perfect, but you can definitely get better).

It's been in every folder of Rejuvenation as well. 

are we going to do this? okay

Spoiler

are you sure

Spoiler

it will hurt your eyes

Spoiler

okay, don't say that i didn't warn you

Spoiler

gWutfd4.png

This was one of my first recolors... yeah.

Someday I'll remake it

Anyway, minor fixing on Gothita and Munna

rEzqCyW.png (there was a pixel that wasn't supposed to be colored... oops)

NU0xGOH.png4DQu9Qj.png (just changed the marks a little because it was bugging me)

1 hour ago, Jan said:

Mm... I think the auras aren't working here. They look pretty off. There are too many colors used on these sprites as well. I tried to edit it but there

were just a lot more than needed.

po0Dy58.png7X3xVjx.png

Just a couple of examples of how this design could go. I sort of rushed this so I can reply to the rest, but I think these are adequate

I think the main problem is that the gray chest with the black blades make it clash a bit. So I went to @Zumi and she came up with this:

UgPNRTD.png

Oh man. I really like the concept here. Approved!

Approved~

These are good! Backsprites pls.

S3JpsyT.png

This woobat... is all right. I mean, it doesn't really look like anything has changed. I think we can do more with this. 

These are really pretty! I like these a lot. 

Approved! These are nice. 

The red one is best. 

Approved!

Looks great! Approved!

Nice job! I think this Durant is really nice. 

I'm not sure I like the color choices for this. The shading is also a little rough. The wing's purple is really bright and the lines on the wings

are really dark so they stand out too much. I think there are too different blue's on the fur so it makes the lighter blue stand out as well.

There also seems to be some leftover red on the tail from the original's sprite.

How about we use these color schemes?

sXwzDQI.pngjbJ5UBl.png

Approved!

Okay, i will use those color schemes, this time i'll do it :D

Just a little update: I'll start on the Krookodile line this weekend.

I also claimed the Foongus line, but I think you missed it.

I'll try to finish both this weekend

@Cool Girl For a little help: I use GraphicsGale as well and started pretty recently.

This video helped me a lot: video

It's made by Ame and she made a bunch of other videos on GraphicsGale as well.

You can find the other videos yourself on her channel.

Hope this helps :) 

Edited by KmK

• Global Mods

Here's Bisharp and matching Pawniard with new body colour and backsprites.

624s5.png624sb.png

625s5.png625sb.png

I can now officially have claimed Karrablast, Escavalier, Shelmet and Accelgor

I've already pretty much done Escavaliers Half, but I'll probably upload them together.

(and sorry, It's probably gonna be more black)

BTW shouldn't Eelektross line be marked as completed now?

EDIT: In my spur of motivation, I did frontsprites. with 2 options for Accelgor

588s.png589s.png

616s.png617s.png617s2.png

EDIT 2: EDIT HARDER

Backsprites! (for both accelgor options too)

588sb.png589sb.png

616sb.png617sb.png617sb2.png

Not much left unclaimed, but I guess I'll take Kyurem and Scraggy/Scrafty if these are all ok.

Edited by DreamblitzX

Alright. Here is Cubchoo. Beartic coming soon.

S3JpsyT.png    backsprite.png

EDIT: RIP the backsprite is not how it's suppose to show. Also, I looked in the backsprite folder of your link. Cubchoo is not there.