Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

I heard a rumor that Version 9 will render old saves incompatible to use is that true?

...Where did that rumor even come from? You'll be able to start from your old saves just fine.

I heard a rumor that Version 9 will render old saves incompatible to use is that true?

You probably could have gathered that seeing as people have mentioned starting over, this is most likely because of the massive changes to areas in the beginning of the game, not because of incompatibility. This is just to the best of my knowledge however.

• 2 weeks later...

Gen 7 will be implemented in V.10 unless a miracle happens and a complete gen 7 pack is released before V.9 is released.

Edit: I completely looked over the first question, lol.

Both versions will be kept actually. For #reasons.

Now that Sun and Moon are out and we can see the pokedex and some lore on stuff, I'm eager to see what you will do with the new legendaries/mythicals and these "ultra beasts"

Now that Sun and Moon are out and we can see the pokedex and some lore on stuff, I'm eager to see what you will do with the new legendaries/mythicals and these "ultra beasts"

Nothing will probably happen to them until a few more versions come out.

I know that the new pokemon won be here for a few versions but will the stat/ability changes be included? Ex: Gengar has cursed body; Torkoal with drought; etc

I think this is more likely to be done on V10 as well, but we never know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

Finally updated the status bar after 200 years. I decided to take a small break so that I could enjoy Sun and Moon. I hope you all won't get too mad at me :(.

Anyway, I removed the shiny sprites bar for now, but It'll be back in the future. In addition to that, I'll have some news for you all next Wednesday, So look out for that :].

Edit: Unfortunately I'm going to have to postpone it to Thursday. Something came up and I wasn't able to finish what I wanted. 

49 minutes ago, Jan said:

Finally updated the status bar after 200 years. I decided to take a small break so that I could enjoy Sun and Moon. I hope you all won't get too mad at me :(.

Anyway, I removed the shiny sprites bar for now, but It'll be back in the future. In addition to that, I'll have some news for you all next Wednesday, So look out for that :].

Looking forward to it my friend.  C:

5 hours ago, Jan said:

Take your time. Glad to hear that you enjoyed sun and moon.

• Developers
6 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Is Amethyst Cave the only area getting remodeled?

I wouldn't be disappointed (considering it looks like fire), but reassurance would be appreciated :]

Amethyst Cave, Goldenwood Forest, and Route 3 are the only ones getting remodeled. These are also probably the final three too. (I said that before, so who knows, but I'm pretty positive.)

• Developers

Hi yes hello I am one day late but it's all right because I'm here!!

Nothing big today. Just wanted to show off the updated sprites for ALL the protagonists. Yes, all. I said before I wasn't sure if I'd do all of them this version, but lo and behold

I have done it. This includes running sprites. So no longer will you just start walking faster. (I've already shown a few of these, but I'm posting them all for consistency's sake.)

Aevis:

Spoiler

ByNbEKi.gif

In Game Sprites:

TXLSBpp.png -> zJNBEIV.png

Aevia: 

Spoiler

kwzGmkI.gif

In game sprites:

EvJ3OIf.png ->  LT6iSql.png

Axel:

Spoiler

7ONjhLd.gif

In Game Sprites:

g1HpU0e.png -> GEJdKFj.png

Aria:

Spoiler

PUD8OUi.gif

In Game Sprites:

2GyPxKH.png -> W5Dn8bD.png

Alain:

Spoiler

fQubRfO.gif

In Game Sprites:

xcm7uiC.png -> QKcBOAa.png

Aero:

Spoiler

6nQhjay.gif

In Game Sprites:

wjzvkB7.png -> Nzt4Knc.png

7 hours ago, Jan said:

Hi yes hello I am one day late but it's all right because I'm here!!

Nothing big today. Just wanted to show off the updated sprites for ALL the protagonists. Yes, all. I said before I wasn't sure if I'd do all of them this version, but lo and behold

I have done it. This includes running sprites. So no longer will you just start walking faster. (I've already shown a few of these, but I'm posting them all for consistency's sake.)

Aevis:

Hide contents

ByNbEKi.gif

In Game Sprites:

TXLSBpp.png -> zJNBEIV.png

Aevia: 

Hide contents

kwzGmkI.gif

In game sprites:

EvJ3OIf.png ->  LT6iSql.png

Axel:

Hide contents