Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

• Developers

Green text: Error is fixed but not in public release

Red text: Error is fixed and is in public release

how did you fix it?

It didn't really get fixed- It got glitched and no event was happening ._.

So I have officially given up-

It says fixed in green text. Which means it's fixed in my version, but not in everyone else's version. V8.1 will most likely be out today or tomorrow and will contain that fix.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Global Mods

I have the same problem as the person above, But in the list of bugs it said it was fixed ._.

Re-downloaded the game and its still not working-

All Augustus says is that "We should be docking at Oceana Pier soon blah blah blah..." -_-

EDIT: nvm-

The ones that say fixed in the wall of bugs mean that they're fixed for when the public release version comes out. (right now, the Rejuvenation subforum is only open to members and not guests for this reason)

Above the list of bugs, it's mentioned that the green text is for bugs that are fixed but not in the current release, and red text is for bugs that are fixed in the current release (since the public release is being worked on, there are no red text bugs right now).

Edit: Ninjan'd

• Veterans

It says fixed in green text. Which means it's fixed in my version, but not in everyone else's version. V8.1 will most likely be out today or tomorrow and will contain that fix.

Ohhhhhh- I thought that since it said fixed it was already fixed and set up for download, sorry ^^;

The ones that say fixed in the wall of bugs mean that they're fixed for when the public release version comes out. (right now, the Rejuvenation subforum is only open to members and not guests for this reason)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Edited by Firefairyrubina

Is the Kecleon dungeon supposed to be pitch-black? And are all the Kecleons supposed to be in front of the escape stairs?

PLEASE READ THE WALL O' BUGS BEFORE POSTING WHAT YOU FOUND. YOUR BUG MAY ALREADY HAVE BEEN REPORTED!

• Thief's dungeon is broken.
Edited by FairFamily

so i dont quite remember the name of the place

but after you "Defeat" the second gym leader for the first time and you go into the mountain

the very top room, if you try to leave that room and go back into the mountain, when you have the gym leader with you, you will get trapped in a wall.

After beating Angie and running from her I had a game breaking bug after the Venam-Kreiss conversation. They talk like normal but at the end Venam just walks through Kreiss but he doesn't move. Then I am frozen and can't do anything.

Maybe this is karma for me not saving him.

EDIT: Game proceeded fine when I decided to free Kreiss

Edited by LackofStyles

Work Up is a Gen 5 TM and doesn't exist in Gen 6. This game uses Gen 6 Mechanics.

Yes I know why this happens. I'm just reporting it as a bug as this is unintended and the intention is for things to learn it. :v

What field was this in?

The burning field from ambers gym

I get that the move Gets extra fire damage but shouldnt it still be affective since its still does rock damage + that charizard is part flying

So after I posted my little mini thread, I came to the conclusion that Augustus is bugged. Cause is unknown; either it is a missing script or talking to him before finding RB causes some weird error. Either way, posting this just to highlight it in case others have this problem (and so I can contribute to something)

Thread link here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21656

PLEASE READ THE WALL O' BUGS BEFORE POSTING WHAT YOU FOUND. YOUR BUG MAY ALREADY HAVE BEEN REPORTED!

Green text: Error is fixed but not in public release

Red text: Error is fixed and is in public release

• Not being able to progress due to Augustus not taking you to Secret Shore.[Fixed]
Edited by Swampellow