Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

the elevator in marble mansion is glitched and you get trapped at the upper floor with no other way to get down. headbutt trees on route 3 (the one in the past) are defective. if you interact with this here table in the hidden library after completing karen's mission, it still shows this text http://puu.sh/q6IIp/55a95268bb.png . i can bike inside tesla's villa but not on wispy path, what's up with that lol. there are no pkmn encounters at azure shore and two parts of nectar woods. i can stand on this contraption http://puu.sh/q6KN9/01e9574904.png . beth appears both in the barn stable and in her kitchen during the evening. also if you stick around the farm during closing hours, if you go into the barn stable, be prepared to fell the wrath of miltank... (game crashes)

edit: game crashes if you examine volcanion's back sprites (has none) in the adv pokedex

Edited by bloo123

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jan I messaged you my save file on the not progressing bug.... I saved in the ship and when you talk to the captain he says nothing about taking the boat to the secret shore.... just keeps saying something about docking at the oceania dock.

I think I've reported this AI bug back in V7, but it's still present in V8. So I'll put it here again:

Narcissa's AI doesn't realize that Haunted Field lets Ghost-type moves hit Normal-types, causing it to play badly against normal-types.

If this is intended, please let me know.

Edited by IntSys

Well you're going to have to give me the location of the third one.

Sorry Jan, didn't mean to sound snappy. Sorry if it came off that way ;-;

One is on Route 4, two are in Corta Forest. One is right after the Kingdra Bridge, and if you surf to the left of the bridge, there should be another one on a little inlet.

Edited by TheWaddleDee

• Developers

Sorry Jan, didn't mean to sound snappy. Sorry if it came off that way ;-;

One is on Route 4, two are in Corta Forest. One is right after the Kingdra Bridge, and if you surf to the left of the bridge, there should be another one on a little inlet.

Nah, you're good. I just... wanted to know where the third one was, haha. Noted.

I tried teaching my Vivillon Energy Ball, but it can't learn it. I looked up the moves Vivillon can learn and Energy Ball is one of them. Is this a bug?

Edit: Meowstic can't learn Energy Ball either when it can. I think TM Energy Ball is broken. Gonna test on more pokemon.

Edit2: Gourgeist can't learn Energy Ball either, but my Jumpluff and Roselia can. I think only Gen 6 Pokemon can't learn this TM because it worked on Jumpluff and Roselia.

• Veterans

I have the same problem as the person above, But in the list of bugs it said it was fixed ._.

Re-downloaded the game and its still not working-

All Augustus says is that "We should be docking at Oceana Pier soon blah blah blah..." -_-

EDIT: nvm-

Edited by Firefairyrubina

The first time you go inside Caratos mountain, when you reach to team Xen's base and partner with Keta, if you decide to leave and come back you get stuck in a wall and have to restart. Picture: http://imgur.com/a/0h0p1

Edit: Found another bug with which you can progress without Keta, but it still shows his dialogue. Picture on same link

Edited by KBlastburn

I have the same problem as the person above, But in the list of bugs it said it was fixed ._.

Re-downloaded the game and its still not working-

All Augustus says is that "We should be docking at Oceana Pier soon blah blah blah..." -_-

EDIT: nvm-

how did you fix it?

So, I've found sooomething that looks like bugs, I guess! At least I'm fairly certain that I did.

Now, I have no idea how to place a spoiler since I'm not exactly active on forums, let alone this one.. seems harder than rocket science, to be frank. If it's truly needed, then I'm sure someone can edit it.

Whatever, let's get to the point, shall we?:

Yup, the thing with the thumbnail was intentional. Look at the description for more details on what I wanted to show by making this report.

Buuh-bye..

Edited by Lagspike