Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might just be stupid and forgetting where the hell I'm supposed to go, but am I not supposed to talk to Augustus on the ship so he can take me back to the mainland since I have to look for Rorim. B on Route 3? Cuz he won't let me. Either way he still says that we should be docking at Oceana Pier soon which is a small error in itself.

While on the topic of Augustus' note, if you don't read the note before getting the Mawile, you are unable to read the note. (I'm just assuming you're actually able to read the note from what people have been saying that it's from Augustus)

In the Kakori Village help request "Battle Me Once More" doesn't work. When I talk to the lady, she says that I haven't accepted any requests. I also can't find the girl.

2967b441c968459cb370fb30e94fd263.png

a5b065a4359c4eecabadb5783196f2ce.png

She's right outside the Ranger HQ, worked for me.

Sky Drop: If you're faster than the opponent and use this move, the opponent CANNOT COUNTERATTACK after you free them from Sky Drop. This means you can use this move CONSECUTIVELY to utterly obliterate opponents, with them never being able to fight back.

Edited by IntSys

• Veterans

I can walk past the event mark (where the arrow is) and I can kinda walk through everything there except for the Giratina or the rocks

tumblr_ob07d2Kj9k1sl1y51o1_1280.jpg

Oops sorry Zetta i'm standing on you now lol-

• Developers

I can walk past the event mark (where the arrow is) and I can kinda walk through everything there except for the Giratina or the rocks

tumblr_ob07d2Kj9k1sl1y51o1_1280.jpg

Oops sorry Zetta i'm standing on you now lol-

Noted. Btw I like that sprite c:

Dig is still broken; it warps you back to random places when you use it outside of battle. For example, I used it in Distorted Path (Inside West Gearen Sewers) and it warped me back to the entrance of Valor Mountain.

Edited by IntSys

"Find it..." (Kakori Village) quest breaks if you black out on one of the Anti-Assist Grunts. Roggenrola still gives the yes/no option to have it follow you, but it doesn't actually follow you anywhere.

EDIT: You can still go to the boy to turn it in, but the Roggenrola still isn't with you.

Edited by SkyDeity

In v8 i just found about the iv access cards in wispy tower so then i collected them. But when i tried to enter to Sp Defense room it keeps on saying it's locked although i have the sp defense card

In v8 i just found about the iv access cards in wispy tower so then i collected them. But when i tried to enter to Sp Defense room it keeps on saying it's locked although i have the sp defense card

did you update to v8.1?

When you first arrive to Route 2, you're mugged by Nim and have to chase her down. When you reach the bridge, if you stick to the left side as you reach the other end, the small cutscene won't trigger and Nim will still be camouflaged as a tree. You'll have to go back onto the bridge and approach from the center to proceed.

YtcuLeU.png

Edited by Chris P. Bacon

Tesla's Villa has no set soundtrack, which means that if you surf in their pool then it will constantly be the sutf music, and if you load up a save file inside the house, it'll just be quiet.

Also, I think Luck's Tent is broken, I switched to casual mode for 1 fight because it was simply too hard, but when I switched back to Normal Mode, trainers were still underleveled as hell. Though I did fight Texen and he still had 6 Pokemon like he was supposed to, but when I fought Groudon later on it was only Level 54 which it is definitely not supposed to be. Do I put my save file for troubleshooting or is it Luck's Tent that's broken af?

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

• Veterans

tbh I don't know if this should be passable through or not but you can walk til the end of that line of tree's- (Terajuma Jungle obviously)

tumblr_ob3m7ku0GN1sl1y51o2_540.png

Aaanndd I am on top of this grunt- (Roggenrola quest)

tumblr_ob3m7ku0GN1sl1y51o1_1280.png

Also, I can walk where the line is marked up to the end of the map.

tumblr_ob3n1zVlB51sl1y51o1_1280.png

Why is this pic bigger than the other I don't understand-

tumblr_ob3o8bWeRI1sl1y51o1_1280.png

"Him" I'm a girrlllll ;-;

Edited by Firefairyrubina