Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

• Developers

I think I have found two bugs. One is that magnet rise doesn't seem to work. I used it with eletrode and it was still hit with an EQ. The second bug is that the water in Kristilne town is unsurfable and you can't fish in it. The second bug is most annoying because now I can't farm for heart scales.

1.) Are you magnet rising inside of a cave?

2.) Kristiline being unsurfable isn't a bug. You can't surf anywhere in Kristiline Town or Teila Resort.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After exiting the Tower of Theolia, a cutscene with Kreiss giving the player the badge and stuff happens. But after it ends, I still can't move, my character faces backward, and the "thud" noise keeps playing. I can't open the menu, too.

Looking at the cutscene again, my character was probably supposed to stop a few steps down, where Kreiss stands.

15218378_1161191180632960_768174334_n.jp

I put my savefile here, or at least I hope thats what I was supposed to do? xD Game.rxdata

Edited by Sylphe

Yeah, so I just updated to 8.1, and where I had left off was I just got access into Kristiline and Amber was captured. So I can do nothing in Kristiline. Everyone will talk to me but the two people in the tm shop (they just don't talk), and the church is open but no one is in it but the frozen people. I don't know if this has to do with the time I updated and it's an actual problem, or if it's just me being dumb and not being able to figure out where I'm supposed to go, but help would be appreciated!

After exiting the Tower of Theolia, a cutscene with Kreiss giving the player the badge and stuff happens. But after it ends, I still can't move, my character faces backward, and the "thud" noise keeps playing. I can't open the menu, too.

Looking at the cutscene again, my character was probably supposed to stop a few steps down, where Kreiss stands.

15218378_1161191180632960_768174334_n.jp

I put my savefile here, or at least I hope thats what I was supposed to do? xD attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Fixed :)

PM :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, not sure if anyone else got this problem, but I wanted to complete the building bridges sidequest, but I can't see the Gurdurr in front of the Celebi cave. And there are no Timburrs either. So basically the whole are looks as usual except the guy from the help request.

I am stuck at the part before leaving for secret shore. After battling Rorrim B aand talking to everyone, I am transported to the boat. I have talked to everyone on the and nothing happens. Leaving the boat does nothing either. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

Ok so I read the wall o' bugs but this problem apparently hasn't been fixed: while in terajuma cave, by clicking upon certain points you are able to surf on the ground. This can get you to places you shouldn't reach (and remain stuck there). This apparently works by clicking on all the western wall, south east/west angles of the cave, there may be other spots. 

Cattura.PNG

Cattura1.PNG

Edited by Blontary

23 hours ago, Tbrennan11 said:

I am stuck at the part before leaving for secret shore. After battling Rorrim B aand talking to everyone, I am transported to the boat. I have talked to everyone on the and nothing happens. Leaving the boat does nothing either. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

If I Remember well You should go upstairs and speak to the captain, he Will offer to take You to the secret shore. If nothing happens and you're sure You didn't miss anything on the Story (try using an old save file), then it May actually be a bug

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck here......

I just met roggenrola and accepted to help it and the anti-assist team come and talk to me and go.................and then the game freezes. I've also saved there. get me out of this. Btw, i'm playing version 8.1 

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, BRS swag said:

I'm stuck here......

I just met roggenrola and accepted to help it and the anti-assist team come and talk to me and go.................and then the game freezes. I've also saved there. get me out of this. Btw, i'm playing version 8.1 

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

another problem here.......tried to play the game ( version 8.1 ) as usual but it gives some script error of some sort don't ask me ( as enclosed ). I dunno what could have led to this. I have these doubts so far:

• I purified shadow beldum......did that cause any problem???
  • I didn't use all normal types while purifying.
  • I saved outside the train at the end of version 8.1........this shouldn't cause any problem.

I just hope I don't have to start all over....pls do something about this....also I've re-downloaded about 3 times...thnx in advance.

Game.rxdata

error.png

Edited by BRS swag
Didn't attach the required attachments

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

another problem here.......tried to play the game ( version 8.1 ) as usual but it gives some script error of some sort don't ask me ( as enclosed ). I dunno what could have led to this. I have these doubts so far:

• I purified shadow beldum......did that cause any problem???
  • I didn't use all normal types while purifying.
  • I saved outside the train at the end of version 8.1........this shouldn't cause any problem.

I just hope I don't have to start all over....pls do something about this....also I've re-downloaded about 3 times...thnx in advance.

Game.rxdata

error.png

your save file got corrupted, you'll have to use backups to fix this go to C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation and you'll find files named something like this 123-Njab-number of badges, rename the last one to Game.rxdata (do note that sometimes you'čč have to try out multiple save files for it to work)

6 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

thanks, it worked!! But, why do save files get corrupted??? Does it get infected by a virus program or so???

Nope. There's no reason why a virus would target a save file. Usually save corruptions happen when you exit the game in the middle of saving, ergo saving only part of the data(mons, switches/flags, variables, player position, and such) to be written down. Other times can be from bad sectors in your memory, but the vast majority of save corruptions happen because you turned the game off too early. In short, let the game save fully before you exit it.