Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

13 hours ago, Luke112 said:

I've just entered the west gearen sewers and the game crashes midway through the conversation with Erick, as soon as the Garbodor appears. Can someone help me?

upload you save file in

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Njab said:

upload you save file in

I was just messing with it and I fixed it! I think it had something to do with the audio file for the Garbodor... And since I'm playing in a Mac and they have a history of not working well with audio files for these games, I just temporarily moved the audio folder away from the rejuvenation one and it ran perfectly.

Thanks anyway! And if I happen to run into a similar problem, I'll be sure to check that forum :)

Sooooo when i arrived to the Secret Shore I talked to Augustus and accidently arrived in Gearen City but there's no boat, so how do i get back to terajuma ?

edit : i'll link u my save file, maybe u can just tp me to terajuma shore, i cant rly afford to go to my old save file since i played 4hours without saving before having this issue

Game.rxdata

Edited by Tetsuma
include savefile

11 hours ago, Tetsuma said:

Sooooo when i arrived to the Secret Shore I talked to Augustus and accidently arrived in Gearen City but there's no boat, so how do i get back to terajuma ?

edit : i'll link u my save file, maybe u can just tp me to terajuma shore, i cant rly afford to go to my old save file since i played 4hours without saving before having this issue

Game.rxdata

fix for this should be in first page of this thread

6 hours ago, Njab said:

fix for this should be in first page of this thread

Do you mean downloading the map and adding to the data subfolder ? I mean i did it but of course nothing changed, and i dont know what the "softlock" means in that situation, so I'm really sorry but i'm gonna need some help because i dont find the fix :/

edit : OK im rly sorry i had to leave oceana pier and come back sorry for the bother and thx for the fix !

Edited by Tetsuma
im dumb

I have a problem in Valor Mountain. Looked up other people's YouTube videos and some guy appears and gives them the emotion powder when they enter the mountain. But for me he wasn't there whilst Amber is there when I go downstairs. I have no possible way of continuing in the game because I can't make the mountain change as the guy didn't show up after I got magma drift and got up to date with story etc.

Pls help

8 hours ago, Dxybreak said:

I have a problem in Valor Mountain. Looked up other people's YouTube videos and some guy appears and gives them the emotion powder when they enter the mountain. But for me he wasn't there whilst Amber is there when I go downstairs. I have no possible way of continuing in the game because I can't make the mountain change as the guy didn't show up after I got magma drift and got up to date with story etc.

Pls help

did you talk to elder before goint to valor mountain after that magma stone story?

i just got to angie's demention did all that got the ice badge at the bottom of her tower and the games completely froze up its making the bumping noise as if the character was walling into a wall but i cant move atal, and i stupidly saved with d hoping turning it of and on would work but it hasnt so guess my games broke now lol. and i have reverted to a older save did it again but second the ice gym leader gives me that badge i cant move and the bumping noise starts inserted a pic is there anyways to fix this bug i really love the game but its long to start again lol

broke.PNG

Edited by Slade400uk

I tried to use Heal Pulse on Shadow Beldum and I got this:

---------------------------
Pokemon Rejuvenation
Exception: TypeError
PokeBattle_Battler:2972:in `+'
PokeBattle_Battler:2972:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:2913:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:2913:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:3333:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:3300:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:3336:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:3831:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:3830:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:3830:in `pbProcessTurn'

This exception was logged in ./errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

I'm trying to talk to the old couple in the TM shop to get Magma Drift, and if I step on one tile, the game pushes me up one tile and then freezes me in one spot after giving me a greeting.

where-to-go.gif

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I tried messaging Jan and it seems I can't~

I'd like to report a bug...of sorts...in rejuvenation, and make a related suggestion.

Not sure if you already know about this but the thing is, the shiny sprites of axew, fraxure and haxorus are normal in battle, while everywhere else (dex, evolution, summary) they are a custom shiny sprite. So it looks like a different pokemon when you check it comparing to the one you send to battle.

The suggestion is...well...I personally don't really like that custom shiny so I would suggest to just fix the other sprites and leave the normal ones in battle instead of the opposite but, I see what was your idea there, the armor-looking silver color is pretty cool...it's just...that yellow body is pretty damn ugly, sorry. I really think the original shinies of this evolutionary line are too cool to change, but I would suggest to at least change the yellow color to black or another darker one.

Anyway, sorry to bother. Great work on the game btw, just finished the current episode.

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, Njab said:

Please post in the troubleshooting thread next time

Game.rxdata

my apologies but i was contemplating whether it was a glitch of my save file or a legit bug. posting it as a bug and simultaneously asking for help seemed the best course in this instance. from now on i will use the troubleshooting thread.

On 3/25/2017 at 0:05 AM, lokighost said:

route 3 trainer with Cinccino tail slap hits 5 times 100% tho the move only has a 17.8% of hitting 5 times

the Cinccino most likely has the ability Skill link

if it does, then it will hit you 5 times no matter what

Lol... I just downloaded this and I've already encountered a problem.

My character got pushed to the side instead of straight back like he was supposed to I assume. Now I'm stuck and can't move and no dialogue has appeared either. Can anyone help?  I seem to have posted this in the wrong place... maybe? Sorry.

Screenshot (11).png

Edited by EspeonLover

Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `width' for nil:NilClass                                     
PokemonLoad:165:in `pbSetParty'
PokemonLoad:329:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
Main:6:in `main'
Main:51:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:29:in `mainFunction'
Main:29:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:61
Main:60:in `loop'

Main:69                                                        

I Keep getting this whenever I try to load another savefile not native to the one on this computer anyone know what's wrong

4 hours ago, Jiggs said:

I'm stuck in Gearen City and I haven't been able to find the boat in Oceania Pier even after downloading the new map file. Still haven't been able to do the secret shore because of it.

Game.rxdata

try leaving the oceana pier map then come back there

2 hours ago, CJ Mcollum said:

Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `width' for nil:NilClass                                     
PokemonLoad:165:in `pbSetParty'
PokemonLoad:329:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
Main:6:in `main'
Main:51:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:29:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:61
Main:60:in `loop'

Main:69                                                        

I Keep getting this whenever I try to load another savefile not native to the one on this computer anyone know what's wrong

which save file are you trying to load? seems like a partial corruption error or loading the save file from other game