Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

The kecleon sidequest seems broken to me in this version.... I've tried resetting about 3 times and everytime he teleports me and I literally cannot move and it is all dark with no maze. Thank goodness for the auto back up saves!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

During the diglett double battle in the Darchlight caves where you have to catch via "pop the weasel", whenever I attacked one (giga drain if you need to know) this showed up-

c246e1de27434f7fbd811564a58636a7.png

Also none of the other pokemon attacked.

I'm not sure if this was intentional, but the gym leader's Serperior doesn't have Contrary and is therefore easy to set up on after a few Leaf Storms.

The ability has a chance to change every battle, it is like that with most gym battles.

When you go from gearen city to terajuma island, and land at terajuma shore, there is a little stream you can surf on at the right. When I sail up this, it hits a black wall (sort of like the void from diamond and pearl)

- I got the spdef card. But I still can't access the spdef EV room, saying it's locked.

- I'm willing to assume that the move Facade isn't working properly. I was EV training my Dodrio on other Dodrio and Ponytas. I was normally able to OHKO or almost OHKO them with Drill Peck. After getting burned by a Ponyta's flame body, I decided to not heal it off since I had Facade as my normal move at the time. If the move was working properly, I'd still be OHKOing them with Facade while burned since it's way more power than Drill Peck. That wasn't the case, as I was doing even less damage.

• Veterans

Heyooo I found 2 bugs

- An idk what to call this bug (misc?)

- And a tile bug

1.) When you enter the Xen base in Carotos mountain after Keta free's mc from the cell and waits by the door you can actually go through the door without him and gather all the keys alone and the dialogue continues as if he were there (Its ghost Keta talking lmao) But he later re-appears when you enter the room to battle Madelis.

2.) Annddd this. tumblr_oaj6uvQtrW1sl1y51o1_1280.jpg

and this-

tumblr_oaj6uvQtrW1sl1y51o2_1280.jpg

Mc can walk on the flowers that are near the both ledges to that big flower party area- (Sorry that the pics are big ;-; )

Ya I'm victim to the flat out not progressing the story bug with talking to augutus.... that isn't game breaking but it is pretty nasty because I flat out cannot advance the story now and it's unfortunate because I'm loving all the minor changes from v7 to v8.

• Developers

Ya I'm victim to the flat out not progressing the story bug with talking to augutus.... that isn't game breaking but it is pretty nasty because I flat out cannot advance the story now and it's unfortunate because I'm loving all the minor changes from v7 to v8.

Yeah, this has been reported already, but would you mind sending me your save file so that I can test this further?

Game crashes if you try and get this item

6b02e7110f794a00a537de2454b3a1f2.png

Reported already. It's in the wall of bugs.

I can't get back to the water gym leader after I lost to her.

Noted.

I'm pretty sure this pillar is glitched. It won't let me smash

a394fbaf6aba433091504bef3c164e0d.png

Is this on a new file, or an old file?