Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

• Global Mods

This one tile can be entered from the top. (can't seem to upload picture, but its the tile to the left of the big tree in the top-middle of the grassy area in the middle of oceana pier, and you can walk into the tree there from the top.)

also there's my sound errors but most people don't have those so they can stay in the thread I made.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Using Healing items on dead pokemon, ends your turn. I meant to heal another pokemon, but scrolled too fast and chose a dead one, then my turn ended. Coulda sworn this got fixed a couple versions ago though

Edited by Milotic

Going into the barn at Yui's Ranch does this really weird thing where a Miltank moo and text box pops up, and when you close it, another one instantly pops up. You can move a little in between the text boxes, but you can't get out of the barn.

Edited by EliteFlyingTaco

Going into the barn at Yui's Ranch does this really weird thing where a Miltank moo and text box pops up, and when you close it, another one instantly pops up. You can move a little in between the text boxes, but you can't get out of the barn.

I believe that happens when you go inside the barn past 8:00pm in your computer time, as the barn is meant to be closed at that time, but I do believe that is a bug.

EDIT: Read the wall of bugs and saw that it is going to be fixed in v8.1

Edited by Shpee

If you take the ship back to Gearen City instead of going to Secret Shore, you'll get teleported to there, but the ship won't dock in the pier, essentially soft-locking you.

This glitch exists all the way till you finish the Secret Shore plot and return to Terajuma Island.

Edited by IntSys

Just noticed that my Light Ball disapeared from the bag, double checked PC boxes. Last time I played the game, I left the mannor and went exploring

for a while. Ended it by hatching a Cyndaquill egg if that means anything to you.

98a76fb0648e226b82011eb4e8fda7be.png
This exception appeared when Crawli's Heracross started Struggling (since it's holding a choice item). Crawli doesn't do anything when this appeared, and his Heracross didn't move.

• Developers

can we not have phantump anymore?

Yes you can. You need a gourmet treat AND have it be night time. Then you interact with the tree.

50a21aefb115f724073d4c49bb857506.png

After beating Angie, the TM Shop's door immediately defrosts, but the Old Couple inside can't be interacted with. Perhaps this door shouldn't even melt this early?

5032ccff03548d5458d4ff926ac8a1c2.png
The tile I'm facing does not pick up the weight of the Machoke.
0480992f2285c0610c01fc561aeb4383.png
You can walk on Augustus's note.

Edited by IntSys

The good rod doesn't catch anything in wispy ruins. I think there's supposed to be corphish there

Edit: Now that I'm looking there's actually no wild encounters in wispy ruins

Edited by p0de8