Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

2 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Can anyone tell me the effect of weather changes in GDC and what new characters pop up where in the city due ti it?

You get TM51 Ally Switch when it is windy

14 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Can anyone tell me the effect of weather changes in GDC and what new characters pop up where in the city due ti it?

As far as I noticed.

Spoiler

-Dream District:

Wind -> Skiploom and Jumpluff roam the area

-Main Street:

Wind -> TM51 and Skiploom and Jumpluff roam the area

Rain -> Politoed trainer battles you, then trade with you

Sun -> Girl infront of a building gives you Casteliacone

-Central Square:

Rain -> Fisher guy leaves and his date battles you, you get to trade with her

-Shopping District:

Snow -> You can buy Casteliacone from the icecream lady

-Residential District:

Sunny -> Petilil will roam the area

-Judicial District:

Thunderstorm + Night -> Tynamo

13 hours ago, DramaLlama said:

Hi, where can I find Saki in Blacksteeple Fields? I already read the book in the library but I still don't get it @_@ and I'm playing v9

Thanks for anyone who answers ^^

There is a hidden path right of the statue there

Edited by Aboodie

1 minute ago, MakubeX said:

How do I get Type Null?

After the 6th badge, you can start a quest in River's end, which can be found through surfing south from route 3.

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

After the 6th badge, you can start a quest in River's end, which can be found through surfing south from route 3.

Really? Are there certain items I need, pokemon? All I got to is surf to a side quest?

3 minutes ago, MakubeX said:

Really? Are there certain items I need, pokemon? All I got to is surf to a side quest?

You'll be told what you need when you start doing the quest.

I just finished clearing out the dexoys on the shore and am currently at the stage where I need to get 7 badges for the magma surf thing but I'm not quite sure how to get off the island (I already tried talking to the captain)

18 hours ago, Aboodie said:

As far as I noticed.

Reveal hidden contents

-Dream District:

-Main Street:

Wind -> TM51 and Skiploom and Jumpluff roam the area

Rain -> Politoed trainer battles you, then trade with you

Sun -> Girl infront of a building gives you Casteliacone

-Central Square:

Rain -> Fisher guy leaves and his date battles you, you get to trade with her

-Shopping District:

Snow -> You can buy Casteliacone from the icecream lady

-Residential District:

Sunny -> Petilil will roam the area

-Judicial District:

Thunderstorm + Night -> Tynamo

There is a hidden path right of the statue there

A tree is blocking the way am I supposed to interact with something? I've tried interacting with everything around the area ;_;

52 minutes ago, DramaLlama said:

A tree is blocking the way am I supposed to interact with something? I've tried interacting with everything around the area ;_;

Nevermind I got it, I thought the purple book was the one in the table it was actually in the bookshelf

5 hours ago, Camyln said:

I just finished clearing out the dexoys on the shore and am currently at the stage where I need to get 7 badges for the magma surf thing but I'm not quite sure how to get off the island (I already tried talking to the captain)

You might have missed out on a story event, either at the Kakori Village or Telia Resort.

Hey again. I am at the point in V9 where I have travelled back in time. I am at Maria's family's mansion, just after Maria's mother was killed. I am supposed to get this desk open. Venam told me to look at every bookshelf etc. etc. So far I think I have found every note, which gives me the following math problem:

3 x 879 + 453 = ___ (3090)

But what am I supposed to do with this? Is there a hidden locker somewhere?

6 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Go to the first floor of the theolia residence. There is a PC asking for a code. @cakeofdoom enter the math over there.

Thank you! I feel really stupid, but such is life for an idiot as myself.

Where do I go after speaking with Aelita in grand dream city in front of the residential building? this was after the Puppet Master event!!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY!!!! I really love this game and wanna continue it!!!! QWQ

Edited by MistaRiceGuy
Clarify my information

7 hours ago, cakeofdoom said:

Thank you! I feel really stupid, but such is life for an idiot as myself.

Everyone is stupid in one or the other way...so no problem. Anytime.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Saberhawk said:

I'm currently in chrysalis manner I've got two of 3 souls back and beaten all the maids but the door for the little poolside building is still locked. have I missed something? or is it a bug? 

Game.rxdata

It's not a bug.You need to find a key which is located in the maze.

9 hours ago, MistaRiceGuy said:

Where do I go after speaking with Aelita in grand dream city in front of the residential building? this was after the Puppet Master event!!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY!!!! I really love this game and wanna continue it!!!! QWQ

Spoiler

If you've defeated the puppet master and got his present in the penthouse, you'll probably need to get to route 9, so go to GDstation.

I actually have a question myself. Around the region there are some places which result having no utility at all. I'm reporting 3 of them as of now, if anyone knows anything (especially for that place in route 1) pls answer. 

a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG

Is there a way to get back to the rest of the map after accessing Grand Dream City? I forgot to do the helper quests there before following the quests, then I reached the end of the episode and I haven't figured out how to go back yet and last I checked the train's still disabled.