'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to put this but spoilers maybe?

Spoiler

What does the Devon Scope Model do if it's supposed to be used for something? It bugs me a little that there's a key item in my bag that doesn't appear to serve a purpose. 

9 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Reveal hidden contents

What does the Devon Scope Model do if it's supposed to be used for something? It bugs me a little that there's a key item in my bag that doesn't appear to serve a purpose. 

You have to bring it to Silph CO in Obsidia Ward, I think.

15 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Hide contents

It's supposed to help you get Treecko I've heard, but you should search forums or even youtube for more informations

ok i'm running out of money, repels and patience. where the heck do i go in the desert? so far i've found 2 seemingly optional/pointless caves and nothing else but broken train tracks and "there's a sandstorm up ahead its too dangerous to go any further"

23 minutes ago, MachoPony said:

ok i'm running out of money, repels and patience. where the heck do i go in the desert? so far i've found 2 seemingly optional/pointless caves and nothing else but broken train tracks and "there's a sandstorm up ahead its too dangerous to go any further"

The place with the trains. You have to complete the train puzzle by clearing the tracks using rock smash and then entering the locomotives and using them.

On 2/7/2018 at 12:07 AM, MachoPony said:

Those two caves are the Suguline and Teknite Caves.

In Suguline you get:

- Gible

- A TM (Stone Edge?)

- Aggronite

In Teknite you get (You will need a mon with Tailwind, Power Gem, Earthquake or Bulldoze):

- Pidgeotite

- Rowlet Egg

- Other stuffs.

You can also access the Mirage Tower (you will need to interact with 3 yellow shards from 3 mirages):

- Mimikyu

- Hondege

- A Z crystal

Those train tracks are the scrapyard, which is your destination to Titania's gym. Those sandstorms are as of now, not viable for entry.

Hey ! I'm new here, but I think I'm at the right place for my problem. ^^'
well, I stopped playing reborn a while ago and I recently decide to play it again.
...And I was lost.
I totally forgot what the last event was, but I headed to the guy at the hall, and he only tells me to take a look everywhere and to see how everything as changed. (I think it was episode 16)
But... Where should I go to continue the story ? The map is huge ; -;
Thanks for your help !

9 minutes ago, KiwikoChan said:

well, I stopped playing reborn a while ago and I recently decide to play it again.
...And I was lost.
I totally forgot what the last event was, but I headed to the guy at the hall, and he only tells me to take a look everywhere and to see how everything as changed. (I think it was episode 16)
Thanks for your help !

If Ame isn't in the grand hall I think the next thing is either Adrienn's gym or the underground railnet

9 minutes ago, KiwikoChan said:

...And I was lost.
Thanks for your help !

How many badges do you have? If this is your first time in new Reborn City, you need to find Adrienn (Coral Ward), Victoria (Beryl Graveyard) and DJ Arclight (at the night club)

Just now, KiwikoChan said:

I have thirteen badges. The underground railnet remind me of something, but I don't know which way I need to go in there

-thanks for those quick answers !

In the third room (which you first passed through when you went to Chrysolia) there are these train tracks and switches. Instead of opening the gate on the right side, you need to open the gate on the left.

1 hour ago, rwbonesy said:

How the hell is anyone supposed to get past the damn Wasteland gym? Field effects really need to be re-balanced, the last few gyms or so they've been totally unfun and bullcrap to the point I've started persuading people not to play this game actively.

A good strategy is to get rid of the field. An example, you can get a Mareep as it can learn Electric Terrain and do your best from there. Remember, field effects are indeed hard but never used against you. As you can always turn it around to your favor. All you need to do is find that loophole. 

2 hours ago, rwbonesy said:

How the hell is anyone supposed to get past the damn Wasteland gym? Field effects really need to be re-balanced, the last few gyms or so they've been totally unfun and bullcrap to the point I've started persuading people not to play this game actively.

just because youre crap at the game doesnt mean others are too

and you can always use spikes and stealth rock to mess up aya

oh yes because i don't like this overly complicated for pokemon field effects mechanic i am automatically crap at the game ha ha ha oh wow

pokemon shouldn't be about savescumming 5+ times for a badge fight just because I'm using pokemon I feel like using instead of optimal crap

what parts of the game I wasn't getting reamed by field effects were a lot of fun but I've just gotten to the point where it's not a fun game anymore and I don't feel I should have to train either another team from scratch or continue having to savescum to continue onward.

Edited by rwbonesy

On 2/25/2018 at 3:28 AM, rwbonesy said:

oh yes because i don't like this overly complicated for pokemon field effects mechanic i am automatically crap at the game ha ha ha oh wow

pokemon shouldn't be about savescumming 5+ times for a badge fight just because I'm using pokemon I feel like using instead of optimal crap

what parts of the game I wasn't getting reamed by field effects were a lot of fun but I've just gotten to the point where it's not a fun game anymore and I don't feel I should have to train either another team from scratch or continue having to savescum to continue onward.

theres nothing wrong with savescumming since you can always check the teams pokemon and devise a strategy

Edited by ArcherEric

Well, rwbonesy, I think the game is exactly the oposite of what you said. The field effects are, indeed every time more powerfull, but that's mean for you too. What is highly fun with this game is that you can't go with your favorite pokemon, spamming their best move to win, but you still can go through the game with your favorite pokemon, but you need to think, to elaborate a strategy, to find out how to use the field at your advantage. Maybe the game is just more easy if you go with the top-ranked pokemon, but you can beat it without them, using pokemon you truly like. It's harder, but the reward is just higher.

I like to lose a couple of times against a gym leader before i understand his/her/xe (??) strategy and elaborate one to counter it. IMO this is why this game is so fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone or something that looked like Corey, the former Beryl Leader. If you want to know:

Spoiler

That was a Zorua disguised as Corey. You can find it again and catch it elsewhere in the City, but I don't remember where (someone else probably will, though).

• Upvote 1