'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

On 4/27/2018 at 8:47 AM, Victório said:

Guys, I'm in the episode 17 already (trying to beat Amaria)  but I was walking around Beryl and when I went to Beryl Gym, a guy with blue hair appears. He runs away.

Somebody knows about this plot? Who is this guy? 

I believe you should go to the shelter in the upper section of Peridot (what used to be the factory you raided with Amaria), and then when you find him there go to the Magma Gang alley.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Arys said:

If anyone could tell me where is Amaria's gym, that would be a great help...

I heard she's somewhere in Celestine but I can't find this Celestine.

Its her house. The door in the back you couldn't go in earlier is open when you can battle her and the gym is back in there.

37 minutes ago, wcv said:

Its her house. The door in the back you couldn't go in earlier is open when you can battle her and the gym is back in there.

At first I thought it was Titania's. The image of her living in mountain is quite matching. But why this never cross my mind after I defeat her in her fantasy gym... 

Thank you! Now I need to find where is she...

• 4 weeks later...
Spoiler

After beating Titanias Gym, Lin showed up and we had a conversation about Titanias friend... So, I haven't played for a while. Which friend is Lin referring to? 

And where exactly should I go to progress storywise?

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Bloodhex said:
  Hide contents

After beating Titanias Gym, Lin showed up and we had a conversation about Titanias friend... So, I haven't played for a while. Which friend is Lin referring to? 

Thanks!

Spoiler

Only friends of Titania that come to mind are Florinia, Julia and of course, Amaria, which you should go see because that's the other Gym challenge in this episode.

33 minutes ago, Bloodhex said:
  Hide contents

Thanks!

Spoiler

Amaria because Lin is threatening to hurt Amaria if Titania doesn't allow the MC to keep the Sapphire bracelets (something that did belong to her before being given to the MC).

So after Amaria  the story mode is over? cause Titania says that i have to go and beat Team Meteor in  Calcenon city but i cant activate anything  atm unless its something hidden again and what about elite four and all that that in the start of the story we got told that there is  and what about legendary pokemon i cant find any of them but some ppl in youtube have some

@Nklol as far as I know, yes. You seem to be new here so: the game is released in episodes, we're currently on E17, with E18 just around the corner. In E17 the story goes until you battle Amaria. Team Meteor in Calcenon and Elite Four will be here in E18 and E19. For Legendaries, there are no Legendaries available to catch. We face Mewtwo and Zekrom/Reshiram on game, but can't catch. You may be referring to Pseudo-Legendary mons like Garchomp, Hydreigon and Tyranitar. Some people on Youtube have those mons because they were available in previous episodes, but were withdrawn because they turn the game too easy. Pseudo-Legendary available to catch now are: Goodra, Garchomp and Metagross. If you have seen any other Pseudo or Legendary with anyone is because:

1. They got from previous episode;

2. They traded with someone that had it from previous episode;

3. They hacked the mon into the game;

Hope I helped 😄

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 2:51 PM, Zargerth said:

Use Fly and go back to Reborn City.

I know that but it's a big city I'm not sure where to go in the city to continue the story I see a lot of new sidequests but I'm not interested in those yet

On 7/23/2018 at 3:47 PM, Zargerth said:

Try going to the Grand Hall.

Ame said to find VIctoria DJ Arclight and Adreinn but I'm not sure where the latter 2 are this is the main story and not a sidequest right?

3 minutes ago, w0ke_ said:

Ame said to find VIctoria DJ Arclight and Adreinn but I'm not sure where the latter 2 are this is the main story and not a sidequest right?

Iirc Arclight joins you later, Adrienn is in Coral Ward and Victoria at Beryl Cemetery.

On 7/23/2018 at 3:53 PM, Zargerth said:

Iirc Arclight joins you later, Adrienn is in Coral Ward and Victoria at Beryl Cemetery.

Ame is still telling me I need to find all 3 and to be honest i don't even remember who lirc Arclight was

11 hours ago, w0ke_ said:

Ame is still telling me I need to find all 3 and to be honest i don't even remember who lirc Arclight was

Think of somewhere in Reborn where a DJ might tend to hang around. That's where you will find Arc. 

• 3 weeks later...

E18

Spoiler

So I just began E18, I got Rock Climb, spoke to Charlotte, explored the path where Hardy gave me Rock climb, went downstairs the Grand Hall, but I have no idea where to go for the story to progress. Some help would be appreciated

2 minutes ago, Ichiru said:

E18

Hide contents

So I just began E18, I got Rock Climb, spoke to Charlotte, explored the path where Hardy gave me Rock climb, went downstairs the Grand Hall, but I have no idea where to go for the story to progress. Some help would be appreciated

Spoiler

your supposed to follow hardy

1 minute ago, Ichiru said:
  Hide contents

If you mean up the rock climb wall on route 4, I did that and he's nowhere to be found. I also tried Agate Circus and neither there.

Spoiler

head all the way east then south then west and you find him outside a building

4 minutes ago, LeoYT said:
  Hide contents

head all the way east then south then west and you find him outside a building

Spoiler

Sorry for bothering, but could you be more specific , because when i go all the way east i reach the cave with the blastoisonite, and there's nowhere to go south to or really any other direction. I was sure i'd explored all of route 4, I even got lycanium-z and still can't find Hardy. I'm really lost at this point