'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

2 minutes ago, heloo5t5 said:

its locked...Captureq4.PNG.41cb3be74bb79a6529cd8e1f3c5d3310.PNG

That's the door, you probably need to progress or something, check later after you trigger somehting, hopefully someone knows more than I do.

I usually play the main story then do the sidequests, and since there are some in there later in game, you probably will trigger it by then.

You can try speaking to everyone on the school or in town but I doubt it will do the trick. sorry mate. But that's the door for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChemJack said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi! I completed the Team Meteor part (won the battles and woke up after the dream), what should I do now to progress in the story?? Thanks!

Spoiler

Go back to Calcenon and meet up with Florinia again, she's in the same house as before.

@heloo5t5

Spoiler

Go downstairs, iirc on the right hand side there's a small room with 2 scientists. Talk to the one by the table, you can't even reach the other one as far as I know.

1 hour ago, rayyan said:
  Hide contents

I've been looking for a solution for soooo long but I can't seem to find out how to get glaceon to form an ice bridge in front of the main door so I can remove the two glass blocks which are blocking it. Can someone please help.

Spoiler

At some points you have the option when talking to either glaceon or espeon to choose "wait here". I don't remember the exact order, but you're supposed to bring one at some point, and then bring the other. An you'll have to repeat accordingly multiple times at other obstacles too. PS. After unlocking the elevator, you can use it to move the eeveelutions between different floors.

On 8/10/2018 at 6:43 PM, julien said:

Hello! I am stuck and need help for E18 (spoiler!)

Hide contents

I just finished beating Cain Shelly and the meteor guys, and I am in the place where all the starters are, with "there's no will to fight" written when you click on the pokeballs. I don't know where to go or what to do next.

What? How? Man what's your team and what you recommend me bringing to battle?
PM me your team and their moves so I can follow the same strategy.
Im running out of option and patience, training is a pain, so I need help. Will figure something out with your help thanks.

36 minutes ago, Xenoxblades said:

What? How? Man what's your team and what you recommend me bringing to battle?
PM me your team and their moves so I can follow the same strategy.
Im running out of option and patience, training is a pain, so I need help. Will figure something out with your help thanks.

I'd say stock up on max revives and full restores. I can't really help you much strategy-wise but since 2 out of these 3 battles are doubles, it'd help if the first two pokemon in your party have good synergy and moves that hit both foes.(I led with a Krooodile with EQ, and a M-Aerodactyl with Rock slide). If you don't want to train I suggest you to rarecandy  your way up, and change your pokemons' nature at the pokemon psychology, since now it costs 3 heart scales but you get to choose the nature.

11 minutes ago, Fermium said:
  Hide contents

I'm in the Glasswork Station after Glaceon got caught, I figured I can use strength in the room but I don't know where to go. 

Spoiler

You have to Rocksmash your way into the room

• Like 1

About the one girl in Agate City

Spoiler

She tries to hack into a computer or something and needs a meteor password. I went back to the glasswork station and searched forever and I believe I was in every room you can enter without having the 'vees with you. Where do I find it? Please and thanks!

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, Kitura said:

Anyone else stuck in the ??? place I tried all the poke balls and I got "There is no will to fight"

Spoiler

The one that would contain your original starter of that save file should work

12 minutes ago, Kitura said:

Anyone else stuck in the ??? place I tried all the poke balls and I got "There is no will to fight"

If your starter was squirtle, send me a message and I can work on helping this get fixed.

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, mandamaeh said:

About the one girl in Agate City

Reveal hidden contents

She tries to hack into a computer or something and needs a meteor password. I went back to the glasswork station and searched forever and I believe I was in every room you can enter without having the 'vees with you. Where do I find it? Please and thanks!

Spoiler

try heading back to devon and looking around there.

and have *fun* with the puzzle

5 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

try heading back to devon and looking around there.

and have *fun* with the puzzle

Spoiler

yeah that's what I did. Looked around for a good hour before giving up haha. There is this one room in the southwest I can't enter without Espeon, it can't be in there, or am I mistaken? (also I really liked the Espeon/Glaceon puzzle :c )

5 minutes ago, mandamaeh said:
  Hide contents

yeah that's what I did. Looked around for a good hour before giving up haha. There is this one room in the southwest I can't enter without Espeon, it can't be in there, or am I mistaken? (also I really liked the Espeon/Glaceon puzzle :c )

Spoiler

No. The Devon Corporation.

Spoiler

Where Arclight had an eye-popping experience.