'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

2 hours ago, ~Nezuko~ said:

I haven't played this game in a few months and forgot what else to do after beating Amaria. Um, can anyone tell me where to go next?

Head to Calceleon city house then route 4 follow upper to the dead end

• 2 weeks later...

Currently in 7th street looking for Luna after Radomus fight, I've finished the gang quests and fought Archie in the cave in 7th street, yet I can't get Bennet to spawn to continue the story. Also when I bought a stolen Pokemon Arc didn't spawn either. Is there anything else I need to do to continue the story?

Just talk to a bunch of the vendors and that should start to spawn Bennett.

Also as for the Arclight problem I believe that you have to walk in a certain direction not sure about that though.

2 hours ago, Salad Table said:

Currently in 7th street looking for Luna after Radomus fight, I've finished the gang quests and fought Archie in the cave in 7th street, yet I can't get Bennet to spawn to continue the story. Also when I bought a stolen Pokemon Arc didn't spawn either. Is there anything else I need to do to continue the story?

Talk to vender in bottom left then talk to your gang members

6 hours ago, Salad Table said:

Also when I bought a stolen Pokemon Arc didn't spawn either. Is there anything else I need to do to continue the story?

I think you need to buy atleast 2 or 3 Pokemon for him to appear.

So I beat Fern for the first time and I've explored all I could in Peridot Ward(Upper). Fern said to meet at the other factory. How do I get to this other factory?

Edit: Never mind, I tried going into the Gym again and accidentally caught up with the plot.

Edited by AxelRod45

2 minutes ago, AxelRod45 said:

I'm in the Blacksteam Factory basement, and whenever I teleport a Pokemon to the cage and have it use a move, the grunt stops me from doing so. Could someone tell me how to correctly solve the puzzle?

You have to put the grunt to sleep with Jigglypuff, but before you should deafen yourself (which can be attained with Whismur's cry). 

You have to break the rocks obstructing the flow of lava by the pillars (or defeat the pokemon in their place) starting at the "basement" (B1F maybe?) where there's a big lava surface and an "island" with two pillars. 

Yeah another thing with the lava, I know that before, I drained the lava successfully twice, but for some reason now, the third pool of lava to drain is there again? Can someone help me?

Edited by AxelRod45
Never mind, I found out what to do this time.

Plot related question, I just beat Aya and I don't know where I have to flaunt my TMX4 Strength at to progress. The Episode 17 Walkthrough page says stuff about Tanzan Mountain being right after Aya, but I don't know where to find it. Any help?

Edited by AxelRod45
Nvm, realized I had to save the kids.

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, DecShep said:

Hello, I'm stuck and I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. I am at Route 1 and beat Fern. All he told me was the gym leaders but I have no idea where the castle is. I found the labrynth but theres nothing there. What do I do?

Castle is past the labyrinth! You have to navigate through its maze to reach Vanhanen castle. 

If you're having trouble getting through the maze, you can refer to outside resources for a bit of guidance:

Spoiler

9 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Castle is past the labyrinth! You have to navigate through its maze to reach Vanhanen castle. 

If you're having trouble getting through the maze, you can refer to outside resources for a bit of guidance:

Hide contents

Thank you! I ended up finding that video too but got confused at first because from my perspective I already went there and then I just watched it xD I'm glad this game can help remind me how dumb I can be sometimes haha. I appreciate you helping 🙂

• Like 1

So I just did the Devon Corp mission and got volunteers for Adrienn and I'm ready to battle them. However I wanted to train a few new Pokemon first. I wanted to get the lucky egg to help with that and I bought all the Pokemon in cages (except this mystery Pokemon the wiki says) I never saw Arclight talk to me after(though it's entirely possible he already did, I've been to 7th Street before and went to that area, I have like 140 hours in this game so I really can't remember) 

I'm hoping I didn't break any progression? Since I did this right while he's recuperating, idk if that affects it. Idk where he is I can't go in the night club obviously. I know he's the one who also gives me mega evolution so that's pretty important.

Lol, f*ck me I guess. Anyway, I have another question, hopefully I don't kill the chat again.

I have no idea how tf to get through Tourmaline Desert. I know I need to get through the trains but I suck at these kinds of mazes, and there aren't any videos on youtube that specifically show how to get through to get to Never After.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 5:02 AM, DecShep said:

Lol, f*ck me I guess. Anyway, I have another question, hopefully I don't kill the chat again.

I have no idea how tf to get through Tourmaline Desert. I know I need to get through the trains but I suck at these kinds of mazes, and there aren't any videos on youtube that specifically show how to get through to get to Never After.

Are you still stuck?

• 1 month later...

I have gotten myself stuck in the bottom of the blacksteam factory and I've already gotten ditto and the ability capsule from moving pokemon around but I don't know how to get out. dig doesn't work neither will the escape rope. I'm assuming that it's a puzzle or do i walk in circles till something happens like with the chatot situation back in the forest?

figured it out. you have to move cyndaquil infront of the cage with abra, make your ears bleed with the exploud and then ask the jiggilpuff to sing putting the guard to sleep, then get the cyndaquil to perform a flamethrower. repeat this process with the sentient ice cream cone and then break through with roggenrola.

Edited by B3ANMACHIN3
found a solution