'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

you need to talk to saphira and hardy to continue on the western side of the city before you battle charlotte.

and before talking to saphira and hardy you need to go to the big house to continue the plot.

and after have the gym badge you need to go to amarias house.

Just now, Reino20 said:

you need to talk to saphira and hardy to continue on the western side of the city before you battle charlotte.

and before talking to saphira and hardy you need to go to the big house to continue the plot.

and after have the gym badge you need to go to amarias house.

hey thanks, i have already battled with charlotte and got the fire badge, where is amarias house btw? was it the water type gym? i haven't played this game for a year and kinda forgot everything. if it is the water gym, i have already went there and nothing happened in the water gym

Just now, Reino20 said:

and after you dive here you battle the pulse avalugg.

and you can ok use the Pokemon Reborn Walkthrough - Episode 17 100% Completion guide

to do it by yourself to find the correct way to beat the game.

oh hey sorry, I forgot to mention this, i have already finished battling with both avalugg and the water gym, and i have already collected 17 gym badges. The only gym badge i dont have now is dragon gym which is not out yet. i'm just not sure where i can go and what i can do now after the glass edition updated. 

Just now, Reino20 said:

i dont know to butt you can do catch more event pokemons to complete the pokedex or you can playing this mods for extra challenge sowell as pokemon memeborn or pokemon reborn redux or pokemon memeforms for doing the trials after beat all gyms.

hmmm i have already completed the pokedex expect for legendary pokemon and got poipole, but thanks anyway

• 1 month later...

i am stuck after i beat the fairy gym, i know i have to go to tourmaline desert with the train, but when i enter in the train station, we just tell me that "All tickets currently sold out. Please check back later." so i can't go to the right and take a train. Did i miss something or is it a bug?

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, boomdiada_ said:

Hopefully this is rather easy, after you beat randomus at his gym, where do you go?

You should always read dialogues. Btw Lapis Ward, talk to the leader of the gang you're in and follow his instructions

3 minutes ago, 1l4r10 said:

You should always read dialogues. Btw Lapis Ward, talk to the leader of the gang you're in and follow his instructions

I thought that's what it said, but when I got back to the gang leader he told me to just lay low. I didn't know I had to start through multiple dialogues with him. Thanks though!

I'm attempting to access the Ice Rock right now and I've looked up YouTube guides to try to do it, except that in those guides, the log that's currently blocking me is actually for some reason rolled upwards several tiles, thus allowing access. I don't know why I'm being blocked in mine, though. Help!

Screenshot 2021-01-09 173631.png

1 hour ago, merlinnerd922 said:

I'm attempting to access the Ice Rock right now and I've looked up YouTube guides to try to do it, except that in those guides, the log that's currently blocking me is actually for some reason rolled upwards several tiles, thus allowing access. I don't know why I'm being blocked in mine, though. Help!

There should be a Bouffalant directly south of that entrance. Knock out the Tauros it’s fighting to move the log.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm in Calcenon City, and I'm at the point where I've beaten Blake at the top of Ametrine Mountain, and we got the Ruby Ring back to Heather. I've also beaten Charlotte. Now I'm trying to get to Terra, but I can't seem to find a way off the mountain. I keep going in circles and reaching dead ends. Can someone help me?

Edit: Ever ask for help, only to solve the issue yourself, but not until AFTER you've asked? Well that just happened to me. Just made it back to Agate Circus.

Edited by Draco456
Solved my own problem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay. I just beat Ciel, finished Episode 16, and returned to the now refurbished Reborn City. I talked to Ame (in the game) and she wanted me to find Adrienn, Victoria, and DJ Arclight. I found DJ, but I can't seem to find the other two. Please help! I'm currently in the Grand Hall.

Edit: Dag-nabbit, it happened again! Found all three of them!

Edited by Draco456
Solved my own problem...again!
  • Haha 1