'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

On 8/24/2022 at 10:48 PM, Yumechan said:

So i just finished up in the desert with mirage tower. I know Im supposed to go to amaria's gym now but the door is closed to the gym. How do I get this to open?

You're saying you just finished exploring the desert, so I assume you haven't beaten Titania yet? Amaria is fought after Titania. To get to Titania's Gym, you have to solve the Scrapyard puzzle

Edited by Karvanha

• 5 weeks later...

uh... I forgot where I go next, didn't touch the game on this weekend... Last I remember, I saved Agate City, went to Devon Corp with Victoria, Dj Arclight, Ame and Andrienn. But now I can't remember what to do next ahah help? XD

edit: I also went with Hardy to that Meteor Glass Base on Route 4(?), where you need the help of a Glaceon and Espeon. 

Edited by Ivan Gabriel

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Ivan Gabriel said:

uh... I forgot where I go next, didn't touch the game on this weekend... Last I remember, I saved Agate City, went to Devon Corp with Victoria, Dj Arclight, Ame and Andrienn. But now I can't remember what to do next ahah help? XD

edit: I also went with Hardy to that Meteor Glass Base on Route 4(?), where you need the help of a Glaceon and Espeon. 

The Devon Corp events, and the Glass Workshop events are quite far apart, soo by the looks of it, and since you've saved the City, your next plan should be battling Hardy's gym, and heading to Calcenon after. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, i'm at a loss after almost 3y of not touching this with the covid and waiting for releases, i went back into this and managed to get into saphira's gym battle.

I would like to get the mega z-ring to slide easier through the rest of the game, yet i cannot find the gang hideout to enter the 7th street (the backalley after the rework has a couple now).

I'm very very lost :|

• 5 months later...

Had to backup my PC and for some reason I just lost 2 gyms of progression. Can’t find the save file anywhere and installing Episode 19 creates a Save folder in another place, which likely is why lost the backup files…

Regardless, my save has 14 badges and all backup saves preceding it have 13 or less. I assume that’s the sole save I made as soon as I beat the episode’s Gym at hand when I played. Does anyone know where am I and what I’m supposed to do? 

• 5 months later...