'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Okay, no lie, I'm legitimately stuck! How do I get into Devon Corp through the Underground Railnet? The stairway's been sealed, and the only place I haven't checked is a portion that's been blocked off by a locked gate with the lock on the opposite side of the gate!

Pokemon Reborn Help.png

Theres a dark area you can unlock by train track changing (i think). if you went there pre-restoration there was a girl's boyfriend there for a dept store sticker. if you walk towards a rock smash rock and Absol appears, you're in the right place.

7 hours ago, Lil' Sunny said:

Theres a dark area you can unlock by train track changing (i think).

The problem is that all the switches to change the train tracks are disabled. I tried flipping the switches, and nothing happened. Any other ideas?

I had to use a few YouTube videos for help, but I figured it out. There was a spot on the wall in the southern-most part of the Underground Railnet that could be broken through with Rock Smash. This leads to a secret passageway that eventually leads to the area behind the gate.

That was annoying!

• Hmm 1

• 3 weeks later...

I Have no idea if this applies to this topic but for the mega z ring sidequest I kinda ended up using the stolen pokemon and I'm unsure If I can still return them 
if I can return them regardless of their level or evolution please tell me.

• 6 months later...
On 5/18/2021 at 3:09 AM, Draco456 said:

Okay, no lie, I'm legitimately stuck! How do I get into Devon Corp through the Underground Railnet? The stairway's been sealed, and the only place I haven't checked is a portion that's been blocked off by a locked gate with the lock on the opposite side of the gate!

Pokemon Reborn Help.png

On 5/18/2021 at 3:09 AM, Draco456 said:

Anyone has the CLEAR and precise exact frame where it supposed to lead the other way around and turn that goddamn switch? Have been searching for hours now :-/

15 minutes ago, Gosecito said:

Anyone has the CLEAR and precise exact frame where it supposed to lead the other way around and turn that goddamn switch? Have been searching for hours now :-/

I think I get my wrong, I was trying to follow the guide (excelent and completed till ep. 17) and in there you gotta make another course with the train to enter.  I'm gonna try exiting and re enter so I can go below past the spot where the train lies in the first place

2 hours ago, Gosecito said:

You will need rock smash to reach it. In the place where the train in the underground is, there will be a dark spot in the wall. You rock smash the wall on that spot and will be able to enter a maze that will take you to the switch. Only thing is it is located underneath the train and is unreachable unless you move the train, which you can do immediately when you reach the place anyway. 

3 hours ago, Gosecito said:

I think I get my wrong, I was trying to follow the guide (excelent and completed till ep. 17) and in there you gotta make another course with the train to enter.  I'm gonna try exiting and re enter so I can go below past the spot where the train lies in the first place

Indeed, it was my wrong there. Relieved... Such a great fan game, worth or replaying over and over!

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm it's been a while since I played this but I don't recall ever having this much trouble getting the train to actually start in the underground railnet . I have the tracks aligned correctly but nothing is happening. What am I missing?

EDIT: nevermind I was supposed to talk to shelly. Goodness poor girl I completely passed her lol.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just recently started episode 19, on an older save file, but it's been a while. I talked to Serra in Calcenon city, she mentions meteor grunts in Agate, but I can't seem to find her. Anyone know where I go from here?

16 hours ago, Once said:

I just recently started episode 19, on an older save file, but it's been a while. I talked to Serra in Calcenon city, she mentions meteor grunts in Agate, but I can't seem to find her. Anyone know where I go from here?

Enter Agate City from the Route 1 entrance

• 2 months later...

Alright, i am lost even though i followed the walkthrough. can't progress in the scrap yard even though i moved all the trains and the only good one is blocked by a boulder. Any help would be appreciated 

Capture.PNG

In the way.PNG

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Kaze said:

Alright, i am lost even though i followed the walkthrough. can't progress in the scrap yard even though i moved all the trains and the only good one is blocked by a boulder. Any help would be appreciated 

Capture.PNG

In the way.PNG

Exit that area and check over near the west area of the train wall, there should be a separate entrance that allows you to push that train to the right. 

21 hours ago, Dred said:

Exit that area and check over near the west area of the train wall, there should be a separate entrance that allows you to push that train to the right. 

....wow, I am an IDIOT for not seeing that. Thank you!

I'm stuck after I beat the Fiore gauntlet. I think there was a Crustle that was supposed to be in one of the holes east from the mansion, but iirc I killed it for the Salandit event. Now I'm unsure how to return to Agate. Can someone please help?

Edited by a___mei

• Global Mods
47 minutes ago, a___mei said:

I'm stuck after I beat the Fiore gauntlet. I think there was a Crustle that was supposed to be in one of the holes east from the mansion, but iirc I killed it for the Salandit event. Now I'm unsure how to return to Agate. Can someone please help?

Go through the mountain, and exit via the other end of Route 2.